Jen Psaki: “There are 9,000 approved oil leases that the oil companies are not tapping into currently”… Aeuhhh?

If we could all be honest with each other, democrats would admit they are at war with fossil fuels, and because of this, have affected prices going up before the Ukraine war.

"If we could all be honest with each other".......

mission-impossible-card.jpg

What oil
Company will invest in drilling when democrats have said they want to end them? Banks won’t invest. You libtards can’t govern
All the major oil companies recorded record profits. They don't need a bank to invest.

"Approved oil leases" don't mean anything when you have massive government regulations and closed pipelines to hinder the oil getting to market.

That is nothing more typical Democrat dishonesty.

For instance, there are now (thanks, President Potatohead) 28 Federal regulations making it difficult bringing Alaska oil to market.

Oil companies also do most of it in-house.
There is so much more to drilling it’s permits, it’s a lot of money down the line.. banks invest. Now not so much. 14 new regulations. No guarantee for offshore drilling past five years from DEMOCRATS. You commies are killing Americans

There is so much more to drilling it’s permits, it’s a lot of money down the line.. banks invest. Now not so much. 14 new regulations. No guarantee for offshore drilling past five years from DEMOCRATS. You commies are killing Americans

Your characterization of me as a commie could not be more wrong. But it does fit with your persona.

Pissi is stupid as hell and a big fat liar too.

Watts Up With That?

Jen Psaki: “There are 9,000 approved oil leases that the oil companies are not tapping into currently”… Aeuhhh?​

Guest “WTF is she talking about?” by David Middleton

Excerpt:

This post is the first sequel to: Democrat Senators Demand That Oil Companies Increase Production.

As I write this post (the morning of March 7, 2022), West Texas Intermediate (WTI) is right around $120/bbl. It actually topped $130/bbl over the weekend. This morning, I paid $3.999/gal for regular unleaded gasoline in Houston, Texas. While I make my living finding oil & gas and high oil prices are good for the bottom line right now. These prices are likely to be unsustainable and could trigger a recession and subsequent oil price crash.

The Brandon maladministration is increasingly facing questions about why they aren’t taking measures to increase domestic oil production. This is a typically moronic Democrat political hack response to the questions:

LINK
9,000 oil leases may not be enough to furnish gas for 6,000,000 automobiles, transport trucks, race cars, and 120,000 gasoline stations. Does Biden know his advisers couldn't find their butts without a search warrant?

Your characterization of me as a commie could not be more wrong. But it does fit with your persona.
RIght, just because you may support Marxist does not mean you are one, it just means you got duped for one reason or another.

RIght, just because you may support Marxist does not mean you are one, it just means you got duped for one reason or another.

What Marxist are you referring to?

I see gas prices at their highest in a decade. And I see record breaking profits for oil companies. I can put 2 and 2 together.

What Marxist are you referring to?

I see gas prices at their highest in a decade. And I see record breaking profits for oil companies. I can put 2 and 2 together.

Oh look, DNC talking points - how clever.

But even radical left - DNC operated Politifraud says

1666718164897.png

{The post is right that the U.S. is not heavily dependent on Russia for its oil, but its numbers are slightly understated. And while it was correct in its assertion that oil companies have recorded record profits, it ignored that those gains followed pandemic-era losses. }

Forum List

Back