Jeff Sessions to cut loose the hounds of hell

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
In an interview with radio host Hugh Hewitt, Jeff Sessions did not slam the door on an independent council to investigate the Obama-era DOJ and IRS. That could loose the Hounds of Hell over things like the IRS treatment of the Tea party PACs and Eric Holder’s Fast and Furious operation. This could be better than a soap opera.
Jeff Sessions to cut loose the hounds of hell?
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

If for once in history we could ever slam a President into prison rather than give the traitor pos a slap on the wrist, oh the Irony and what a legacy the sob would have alright. LMAO but some how we can bet he will still get off.

I'd rather Sessions was let loose on the issue he's been aware of for years...eliminating H1Bs.

In an interview with radio host Hugh Hewitt, Jeff Sessions did not slam the door on an independent council to investigate the Obama-era DOJ and IRS. That could loose the Hounds of Hell over things like the IRS treatment of the Tea party PACs and Eric Holder’s Fast and Furious operation. This could be better than a soap opera.

If for once in history we could ever slam a President into prison rather than give the traitor pos a slap on the wrist, oh the Irony and what a legacy the sob would have alright. LMAO but some how we can bet he will still get off.

The IRS thing has been fully and bipartisanly INVESTIGATED. Why the hell are we spending time and money on it AGAIN? :cuckoo:

I honestly can barely stand it anymore 2 mos in! Imagine how bad it would be had Beast & CCF got into WH? I want some crooked Dems in jail and assetts seized. Toss in a few Rino too.

I think I am becoming physically ill and this is with a Trump win!
Land O Goshen!

Confiscate, seize, attach.......lock er' up.

• Banned

The IRS thing has been fully and bipartisanly INVESTIGATED. Why the hell are we spending time and money on it AGAIN? :cuckoo:

Probably because the last time they did it, it was never done to begin with they just pretended so it looked good to the public eye. The crooks were hiding undercover Obama saw to it.

Probably because the last time they did it, it was never done to begin with they just pretended so it looked good to the public eye. The crooks were hiding undercover Obama saw to it.

Why do you think that MindWars? Is it because it didn't produce the outcome you wanted? I can think of a number of occassions where investigations didn't produce the results I felt were right - but that was just my own feelings. I didn't find flaws in the investigations themselves, just a general dislike for some of the actors.

So basically they're going to use government to make more bad news stories about the previous president to hide the shit they're carrying out?

I honestly can barely stand it anymore 2 mos in! Imagine how bad it would be had Beast & CCF got into WH? I want some crooked Dems in jail and assetts seized. Toss in a few Rino too.

I think I am becoming physically ill and this is with a Trump win!
Land O Goshen!

Confiscate, seize, attach.......lock er' up.

Police State.

_________

Possibly the most ridiculous thing I have seen posted on this board.

Why do you think that MindWars? Is it because it didn't produce the outcome you wanted? I can think of a number of occassions where investigations didn't produce the results I felt were right - but that was just my own feelings. I didn't find flaws in the investigations themselves, just a general dislike for some of the actors.

Because anyone before Trump/Sessions were criminals who lied and covered their crimes up. Clintons', Obama they all hid the lies. The Clintons are the ones who gave legal tax laws for the rich which is what allowed Trump to legally not pay those particular taxes. but of course Clinton and Obama had MSM push it he didn't pay taxes............ that's only a small part of lying cover ups.

_________

Possibly the most ridiculous thing I have seen posted on this board.

you must have missed all my infowars posts then you really need to catch up LOL

Lets see why would we think that, perhaps because the criminals were given immunity and others REFUSED to testify?

The IRS thing has been fully and bipartisanly INVESTIGATED

Who did that? Lynch or Holder?
Who was held liable for the abuses of power?

YA RIGHT!!!!
The bitch should still be in prison!

Forum List

Back