Jeff Sessions resignation watch...

If Sessions doesn't resign - will Trump fire him?
I feel that one day soon we will see a reenactment of Nixon's Saturday night massacre. I am sure his advisors have strongly advised him not to go on a firing spree to shut down the investigation but we all know who we have for a president by now.

Yes we do. A man interested in pulling America UP....which goes against most left fucktard assclowns

We have a President struggling to do the right things while we have a corrupt Democrat party that has planted insiders throughout the bureaucracy.

ANY OTHER VIEW is simply racist, bigoted and a pure and simple outright lie. Period. End of story!

President Donald Trump said in an interview with The New York Times Wednesday that he would not have appointed Jeff Sessions attorney general had he known the former senator would recuse himself from the Justice Department investigation into Russia’s intervention in the 2016 election.

Trump also attacked former FBI Director Robert Mueller, who was appointed special counsel overseeing the Russia probe, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, and former FBI Director James Comey.

Sessions in March recused himself from overseeing the probe into whether Trump’s associates colluded with Russian officials to influence the outcome of the election. He took the step after revelations he had met with Russia’s ambassador to the U.S., Sergey Kislyak, twice during the election year.

“Sessions should have never recused himself and if he was going to recuse himself he should have told me before he took the job and I would have picked somebody else,”Trump told the Times.

He added: “Jeff Sessions takes the job, gets into the job, recuses himself, which frankly I think is very unfair to the president. How do you take a job and then recuse yourself? If he would have recused himself before the job, I would have said, ‘Thanks, Jeff, but I’m not going to take you.’ It’s extremely unfair — and that’s a mild word — to the president.”

Read the full interview here.

More: Donald Trump Criticizes Jeff Sessions For Recusing Himself From Russia Probe

Sounds like just a matter of time until Sessions resigns. That's obviously what Trump wants. The above link contains some audio.
20139655_10156360927388272_7684864358828696139_n.jpg
upload_2017-7-19_21-16-6-png.139606

‘Putin is the only ally he’s never betrayed’: Internet loses it after Trump throws Sessions under the bus
In a rare interview with the New York Times, President Donald Trump repeatedly said he would not have nominated Jeff Sessions as Attorney General if he would have known Sessions would recuse himself from the Russia investigation.
I agree with him. Who knew Sessions was such a bonehead. The guy has to understand that Special counsels are appointed to conduct a witch hunt.

Who knew, because an AG is there to protect the President no matter what. (according to T).
Yeah, right, because we all know Holder would have done the honorable thing and resigned. The President is allowed to have his own policy at justice, not something imposed on him by some Democrat witch hunt and a spineless AG who hasn't even taken office yet.

Let's make something clear. Trump did NOT back stab Crooked Jeff Sessions. Crooked Sessions back stabbed Trump by recusing

President Donald Trump said in an interview with The New York Times Wednesday that he would not have appointed Jeff Sessions attorney general had he known the former senator would recuse himself from the Justice Department investigation into Russia’s intervention in the 2016 election.

Trump also attacked former FBI Director Robert Mueller, who was appointed special counsel overseeing the Russia probe, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein, and former FBI Director James Comey.

Sessions in March recused himself from overseeing the probe into whether Trump’s associates colluded with Russian officials to influence the outcome of the election. He took the step after revelations he had met with Russia’s ambassador to the U.S., Sergey Kislyak, twice during the election year.

“Sessions should have never recused himself and if he was going to recuse himself he should have told me before he took the job and I would have picked somebody else,”Trump told the Times.

He added: “Jeff Sessions takes the job, gets into the job, recuses himself, which frankly I think is very unfair to the president. How do you take a job and then recuse yourself? If he would have recused himself before the job, I would have said, ‘Thanks, Jeff, but I’m not going to take you.’ It’s extremely unfair — and that’s a mild word — to the president.”

More: Donald Trump Criticizes Jeff Sessions For Recusing Himself From Russia Probe

Sounds like just a matter of time until Sessions resigns. That's obviously what Trump wants. The above link contains some audio.

‘Putin is the only ally he’s never betrayed’: Internet loses it after Trump throws Sessions under the bus
In a rare interview with the New York Times, President Donald Trump repeatedly said he would not have nominated Jeff Sessions as Attorney General if he would have known Sessions would recuse himself from the Russia investigation.
I agree with him. Who knew Sessions was such a bonehead. The guy has to understand that Special counsels are appointed to conduct a witch hunt.

The special counsel became a reality only because Trump fired Comey.
Meaningless horseshit.

Trump said he would only pick the very best people. And now he is PUBLICLY criticizing one of his own choices. What a guy.

You just can't make this shit up.

Priceless. :lol:
When did Trump say he wasn't ever going to criticize anyone in his administration? You douche bags were screaming for him to fire Sessions a few weeks ago. Now you are defending Sessions. As always, you speak out of both sides of your mouth.

Trump said he would only pick the very best people. And now he is PUBLICLY criticizing one of his own choices. What a guy.

When did Trump say he wasn't ever going to criticize anyone in his administration? You douche bags were screaming for him to fire Sessions a few weeks ago. Now you are defending Sessions. As always, you speak out of both sides of your mouth.
Show me where I screamed for Trump to fire Sessions, liar.

Hey, liar. Here is what I have said about Sessions up to this point:

The Russians attacked us. Repeatedly. Of this I have no doubt.

But the collusion theorists are getting too far over their skis with Sessions.

Sessions was complicit in the firing of Comey. Trump used Sessions to get to Comey, and Sessions is going to have to live with that.

But that's as far as the Jeff Sessions story goes, folks.

I shall await your apology.

Let's make something clear. Trump did NOT back stab Crooked Jeff Sessions. Crooked Sessions back stabbed Trump by recusing

I know he showed of lied his butt off to protect Trump, after all his job was to protect T. T is so in trouble.

A corrupt authoritarian who thinks the AG should serve the president's whim instead of serving the nation would say that.

You don't want a democracy, you want a dictatorship. Most Trump fans also feel that way.

Here's the real reason why Sessions should resign -- because he's an anti-liberty jackboot-wearer.

Jeff Sessions Wants Cops to Seize More Money From Suspected Criminals
---
We hope to issue this week a new directive on asset forfeiture—especially for drug traffickers," Sessions said Monday in prepared remarks before the National District Attorneys Association. "With care and professionalism, we plan to develop policies to increase forfeitures.
---

Under the Obama admin, the feds pulled back from the asset forfeiture business. The states and local areas didn't, but Obama didn't control them. Under the Trump admin, Sessions has reversed that policy, and announced the feds will get back into asset forfeiture in a big way.

Of course, Sessions has also announced the feds will be escalating the drug war.

The lessons?

Democrats expand liberty, Republicans crush it.

Most of the "libertarians" on this board have made no protest over any of the Republican assaults on liberty, so it's clear most of the "libertarians" here are actually anti-liberty.

Gee, Trump picked Flynn. Flynn turned out to be a loser failure.
Trump picked Sessions. Trump says he would not have picked Sessions if he knew Sessions wouldn't help him obstruct the investigation.
Trump hugged and kissed Comey in public and glowingly praised him. Then he fired Comey for not obstructing the investigation.
Trump hired Manafort and Kushner to run his campaign. Then Manafort and Kushner decided to collude with the Russians!
Oh, and then there's Trump's Alternative Facts girl who is a never ending source of amusement. :lol:
Who is the common thread in all these colossal failures of judgment?

Why, corrupt DEMOCRATS you idiot. What part of O-B-V-I-O-U-S can you not figure out for yourself?

If Sessions doesn't resign - will Trump fire him?
I feel that one day soon we will see a reenactment of Nixon's Saturday night massacre. I am sure his advisors have strongly advised him not to go on a firing spree to shut down the investigation but we all know who we have for a president by now.

Yes we do. A man interested in pulling America UP....which goes against most left fucktard assclowns

We have a President struggling to do the right things while we have a corrupt Democrat party that has planted insiders throughout the bureaucracy.

ANY OTHER VIEW is simply racist, bigoted and a pure and simple outright lie. Period. End of story!
You have a president primarily occupied with covering his ass which he should not even have to do if he were as honest and high-minded as you seem to think he is. Between finding more undisclosed Russian entanglements everyday and your man acting for all the world like a guilty man this cannot possibly go away at this point no matter how much you Trumpbots want it to.

Sessions says he will stay on and be trump's boy toy...Move over Ivanka!

Seeing threads like this are almost as entertaining as watching vids like this.....

What you fail to realize, or willingly chose to rationalize, is this is not about the election results but blatant malfeasance in the White House.

Why have so many Trump supporters gone all in for this guy? Everyone can see the collusion with Russia. The 'forgotten' meetings, the undisclosed contacts, the web of lies and deception. And yet so many of you believe that those who understand what circumstances Trump has created for himself and the investigations and the cover up are not real but some type of fake news canard just to smear The Donald. That all this mess Trump has brought upon himself and our nation is nothing more than revenge for his November victory.

Why are you still carrying water for this guy? Is winning more important than leading, more important than governing, more important that truth? If so please tell me what about America is it you love? It certainly isn't the rule of law.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back