Jeff Sessions (presumed) book

K9Buck

Platinum Member
Dec 25, 2009
I presume Jeff Sessions will write a book about his time with Trump. I will hold my nose, buy it and read it. It will be interesting to see his explanation on a number of things, including his decision to not take another look at the entire Hillary email scandal fiasco.

He is a Swamp loyalist...if that sounds like good reading go for it.....but I can recommend better reads....

• Banned
He is a Swamp loyalist...if that sounds like good reading go for it.....but I can recommend better reads....

On the other hand, I suppose we can wait for others to share its salacious contents with us.

Let me ask you something. I believe America needed and deserved for Sessions to conduct a thorough, aggressive and, most importantly, transparent investigation into what the DOJ and FBI did with regard to the Hillary email matter. I believe all of it should have been opened up and revealed to the public. If for nothing else, just so that the truth could be known. Be he decided NOT to do that. Why?

On the other hand, I suppose we can wait for others to share its salacious contents with us.

Let me ask you something. I believe America needed and deserved for Sessions to conduct a thorough, aggressive and, most importantly, transparent investigation into what the DOJ and FBI did with regard to the Hillary email matter. I believe all of it should have been opened up and revealed to the public. If for nothing else, just so that the truth could be known. Be he decided NOT to do that. Why?
That is why Trump was so angry at Session's recusal....Trump knew Rosenstein is a puppet of Comey... Remember every lawyer in the nation has told Trump he can not direct the DOJ to do anything....I disagree but he has listened to them....
Listen...no one in DC has the guts to do the right thing and prosecute illegal activity of the Clinton's....it has always been that way...and that is really what this is all about...the whole Russian thing and Mueller....protecting and covering up illegal activity of the Clinton's and Obama.....and maybe big names in the GOP as well...like the deceased McCain....rotten to the core all of them....

• Banned

That is why Trump was so angry at Session's recusal....Trump knew Rosenstein is a puppet of Comey... Remember every lawyer in the nation has told Trump he can not direct the DOJ to do anything....I disagree but he has listened to them....
Listen...no one in DC has the guts to do the right thing and prosecute illegal activity of the Clinton's....it has always been that way...and that is really what this is all about...the whole Russian thing and Mueller....protecting and covering up illegal activity of the Clinton's and Obama.....and maybe big names in the GOP as well...like the deceased McCain....rotten to the core all of them....

One thing is certain, Obama, Hillary, Comey, Lynch and Sessions are no friend of the average American or the rule of law.

there will have to be something in there about Session's old child raping buddy Roy Moore

Young girlz gotta keep an old creep creepy

If his book is as boring as he was, it would make good bed-table reading material......

zzzzz.....

I presume Jeff Sessions will write a book about his time with Trump. I will hold my nose, buy it and read it. It will be interesting to see his explanation on a number of things, including his decision to not take another look at the entire Hillary email scandal fiasco.
The min he was named for the position, his every phone call, written word, email, pvt conversations were recorded by the FBI, CIA NSA so he was neutered by friends of Comey.

The scandal with Hillary is that rules written after she left office only apply to her.

Colin Powell didn't turn over his emails after ordered by congress. Neither did Condi Rice.

Ivanka Trump's emails.

Mafia Don and his many unsecured phones.

Michael Flynn not only sent private emails, but had his own server the same as Hillary.

I've posted links to all this stuff, but for some reason, no one read them. As usual.

I saw on Blue Planet that there are frogs that can only hear other frogs. It's like Republicans.

One thing is certain, Obama, Hillary, Comey, Lynch and Sessions are no friend of the average American or the rule of law.
Not only is that NOT certain. It's lies.

Trump is not the friend of the US. After Russia and North Korea, there isn't any room left. Even you know that.

Forum List

Back