Jeb goes full Mitt Romney: Man of inherited wealth and power says African-Americans want free stuff

“get in line, we’ll take care of you with free stuff.”

This of course is among the more reprehensible lies from the right; and that Bush seeks to propagate this lie comes as no surprise.

He's as wrong and as ignorant as most other conservatives.

He's burning any chance he would of ever had in the general. At one time he was considered more reasonable now it is gone.

And really, many blacks are completely dependent on government handouts. There shouldn't be a penalty for telling the truth.

So are many non Hispanic Whites but don't tell anyone, it's a secret. We can't tell the WHOLE truth now can we?

What is so wrong with helping people in need? We should also make it easier to go to college and earn the skills to get into the work force....But, hell, the republicans aren't serious...Fuck government they scream!

Wow...Is that YOU Matthew? I am actually agreeing with you on something....

Jeb Bush isn't "done." The only people who will be offended by his remarks are people who wouldn't vote for him anyway.

This is not at all like the Romney comment about the 47%. The Democrats ran commercials showing people of all races and circumstances as part of the 47%.

And really, many blacks are completely dependent on government handouts. There shouldn't be a penalty for telling the truth.

More whites get government help than blacks.

Aaaah yes...the liberals and the blacks show their lack of understanding of percentages yet again.
I gotta ask...are you capable of making toast?
He isn't talking about proportionality Byatch. Proportionality is invisible to the US Treasury when it comes to spending money on so-called "entitlements." There are far more poor White people in this country than poor Black people so Whites get the lion's share of stuff like food stamps, low income housing, etc than any other demographic does.

Well duh....congrats,you just graduated the third grade.
I'll explain in case you need a remedial education.
Blacks make up 13% of the population while whites make up around 70%
Do I need to explain further or have you made it past the 4th grade yet?

Well, duh... you just flunked the third grade. Those percentages don't mean a damn thing to they guy writing the checks...it's the RAW numbers that count. Explaining further would be fruitless since you refuse to fire up that other brain cell.

So are many non Hispanic Whites but don't tell anyone, it's a secret. We can't tell the WHOLE truth now can we?

What is so wrong with helping people in need? We should also make it easier to go to college and earn the skills to get into the work force....But, hell, the republicans aren't serious...Fuck government they scream!

Jeb Bush isn't "done." The only people who will be offended by his remarks are people who wouldn't vote for him anyway.

This is not at all like the Romney comment about the 47%. The Democrats ran commercials showing people of all races and circumstances as part of the 47%.

Aaaah yes...the liberals and the blacks show their lack of understanding of percentages yet again.
He isn't talking about proportionality Byatch. Proportionality is invisible to the US Treasury when it comes to spending money on so-called "entitlements." There are far more poor White people in this country than poor Black people so Whites get the lion's share of stuff like food stamps, low income housing, etc than any other demographic does.

Well, duh... you just flunked the third grade. Those percentages don't mean a damn thing to they guy writing the checks...it's the RAW numbers that count. Explaining further would be fruitless since you refuse to fire up that other brain cell.

So you're a nigga?

So you're a nigga?
No one really knows for sure but I wouldn't get too cocky... you might be one!
Had your DNA tested lately?

So you're a nigga?

Sorry,i'm a Dutch boy with blue eyes.
Stuck my finger in a dike and she slapped the shit out of me...then I kicked her in the twat with my wooden shoe.

So you're a nigga?

Stuck my finger in a dike and she slapped the shit out of me...then I kicked her in the twat with my wooden shoe.

Surely you have heard of Black Dutch people. Here is one that might be kin to you:

Sandra-Sprott1a.jpg

Dutch Blogger Sandra Sprott Chats About Her Blog on Black Hair From a European Perspective

So you're a nigga?

Surely you have heard of Black Dutch people. Here is one that might be kin to you:

Sandra-Sprott1a.jpg

Dutch Blogger Sandra Sprott Chats About Her Blog on Black Hair From a European Perspective

I'd tap that ass...no blue eyes or not.
Of course the master race shit is from your side so it's no surprise.

What's funny is the reality that Obama won 330 electorals at a time of 8% unemployment, arab spring and 4 years of his presidency...lol....Bush won his second term with ~284.

Republicans can't win without a respectable percentage of hispanics and asians....Both groups are growing very fast while whites are decreasing at 2% per election cycle.

There hasn't been a president that wanted tiny little bath tube government that didn't regulate, invest in America and support sane ideas since the 20's...I don't see it changing now.

They need to win every single one of the ohio, florida, Virgina, and co straight across....

Bush won it with 44% of Hispanics in 2004 when they were about 6% less of the population.

Not quite:

2012: 332 / 206
2004: 286 / 252 / 1

This fucker has been saying stupid shit for the past couple months...
1. He wants to cut taxes on the super rich again
2. He wants to take away your SSI and Medicare

Jeb has want full bat shit crazy!!!!!! Good luck winning more then 200 electorals are this idiotic ticket...At least Romney attempted to sound sane at times.
That's why a bat-shit crazy phukker like The Donald is doing so well.

Does that contradict what I said? No. Do more poor whites than blacks get government aid? Yes. Do those whites vote? Yes.

So poor black Americans vote Democrat because they don't want Republicans to end Medicaid, food stamps, housing assistance, energy assistance, education assistance, job training assistance?

So finally you people are admitting that Republicans DO want to end all those programs? lol, then why won't Republican candidates be honest about that?

So poor black Americans vote Democrat because they don't want Republicans to end Medicaid, food stamps, housing assistance, energy assistance, education assistance, job training assistance?

So finally you people are admitting that Republicans DO want to end all those programs? lol, then why won't Republican candidates be honest about that?
You obviously misunderstood. Blacks vote 90-95% Democrat because they want free stuff. If they wanted jobs and to support themselves they would vote Republican.

Job training assistance, that's a good one!

If blacks wanted jobs instead of free stuff, why would they consistently vote 90-95% Democrat. Come on folks, this is a no-brainer.

Everybody wants "free stuff" even YOU. You are even given a free pass here to spout your racist nonsense. And Most Blacks HAVE jobs and pay taxes... unlike YOU!

If blacks wanted jobs instead of free stuff, why would they consistently vote 90-95% Democrat. Come on folks, this is a no-brainer.

95% of of blacks aren't poor and unemployed. Black unemployment is 10%.

Selling crack isnt a job.
Selling ANYTHING is a job. A few Blacks sell the crack made by Whites who own the planes that bring cocaine into the KKKountry so it an be made into Crack. And while Crack is no more potent than Cocaine, possession of it fetches longer prison stints than Cocaine because some Blacks use it more.

Forum List

Back