Jeb goes full Mitt Romney: Man of inherited wealth and power says African-Americans want free stuff

Everybody wants "free stuff" even YOU. You are even given a free pass here to spout your racist nonsense. And Most Blacks HAVE jobs and pay taxes... unlike YOU!
I've little doubt that in your neighborhood, everybody loves free stuff and votes Democrat to get it.

Others are happier earning what they have. I understand it's a very difficult concept for you and your neighbors.

Everybody wants "free stuff" even YOU. You are even given a free pass here to spout your racist nonsense. And Most Blacks HAVE jobs and pay taxes... unlike YOU!
I've little doubt that in your neighborhood, everybody loves free stuff and votes Democrat to get it.

Others are happier earning what they have. I understand it's a very difficult concept for you and your neighbors.

Aww STFU you stupid idiot! If you had graduated from elementary school you would know about the "free stuff" that White people got just by putting a stick in the ground and saying this is mine:

You might not have heard but most of the land of this country was free to a lot of White settlers. That is significant Free stuff. Here is a picture of a LAND RUSH (FREE STUFF FOR WHITES ONLY>)

300px-Oklahoma_Land_Rush.jpg

Why can't someone tell the truth? Black lives do NOT matter. Blacks do nothing useful and choose one of three careers - crime, welfare, or a useless govt job they get thru affirmative action.

Why can't someone tell the truth? Black lives do NOT matter. Blacks do nothing useful and choose one of three careers - crime, welfare, or a useless govt job they get thru affirmative action.
Gee, thanks for your contribution, you racist fuck.

Aww STFU you stupid idiot! If you had graduated from elementary school you would know about the "free stuff" that White people got just by putting a stick in the ground and saying this is mine:

That's not welfare. Take your america-hate elsewhere please.

Wouldn't it be better just getting a job and maybe chipping in to your baby-momas instead of putting it all on the taxpayer? I understand you'd be considered a sucker in your neighborhood, but at the end of the day you might realize that working and buying things makes you feel better than just getting free stuff.

Think about it

]Wouldn't it be better just getting a job and maybe chipping in to your baby-momas instead of putting it all on the taxpayer? I understand you'd be considered a sucker in your neighborhood, but at the end of the day you might realize that working and buying things makes you feel better than just getting free stuff.

You don't understand. Even blacks that want to work can't. Who's gonna hire someone who can't read or count or even tell time.?

You don't understand. Even blacks that want to work can't. Who's gonna hire someone who can't read or count or even tell time.?
Yeah, I get that. But then you've got all these Mexicans and Central Americans coming in and doing jobs which require no English and no skill. Couldn't JQParasite do those jobs?

]Wouldn't it be better just getting a job and maybe chipping in to your baby-momas instead of putting it all on the taxpayer? I understand you'd be considered a sucker in your neighborhood, but at the end of the day you might realize that working and buying things makes you feel better than just getting free stuff.

Oh my, there goes the Cyber hood! Pink slime is moving in.

That's not welfare. Take your america-hate elsewhere please.
If the government just gives you 160 acres of land tax free with no debt attached, that is far better than welfare. That is unearned wealth that Blacks had no access to. If they did stake a claim on anything desirable, unscrupulous white thugs would probably just take it or worse.

Wow! Talk about 'inventing' what he said, rather than what he really said. Scared someone, huh?

Wouldn't it be better just getting a job and maybe chipping in to your baby-momas instead of putting it all on the taxpayer? I understand you'd be considered a sucker in your neighborhood, but at the end of the day you might realize that working and buying things makes you feel better than just getting free stuff.

Think about it
Nice deflection.... the world is watching.... you can do better than that!

The single largest group on welfare is the GOP base simply because that party is 90% white. If the Republican poor ever understand how their leadership actually feels about them, it will be the end of the party as we know it. The GOP base, up to now, thinks that the GOP leadership only hates poor blacks and poor Hispanics. Wait until they realize the truth.

The single largest group on welfare is the GOP base simply because that party is 90% white. If the Republican poor ever understand how their leadership actually feels about them, it will be the end of the party as we know it. The GOP base, up to now, thinks that the GOP leadership only hates poor blacks and poor Hispanics. Wait until they realize the truth.
Democrats haven't won the white vote since LBJ in '64. So, give us a link from a non-dingbat site about how many GOPers are on welfare that backs up your loony premise.

“get in line, we’ll take care of you with free stuff.”

Trump isn't the only republican not a serious candidate.

Bush is a dreadful campaigner.

Yeah...it's shocking because he's seen several of them up close and is a veteran politician. It tells me he doesn't really want the job; he just thinks its a cool gig.

Oh well. More good news for Hillary I think.

Jeb is done. The republicans never learn...
Jeb goes full Mitt Romney: Man of inherited wealth and power says African-Americans want “free stuff” - Salon.com
Ah Jeb. You just can’t help yourself.

Again, on another historic day when Pope Francis quoted Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. in a speech to Congress, the Catholic convert likewise tried to reach and empathize with African Americans. Only this is how he did it.

At a campaign stop in Mount Pleasant, S.C., a voter noted the event was all-white, and asked Bush how Republicans can appeal to African Americans. At first Bush seemed like the compassionate conservative he’s supposed to be. He touted the African Americans on his leadership team staff, discussed his outreach to black ministers, pivoted to the issue of Latino voters, and offered a feisty defense of speaking Spanish on the campaign trail:

If someone asks me a question in Spanish just for the record, don’t take offense that I answer it in Spanish. It’s not an offense to you, it’s respect for others. You campaign in a way that draws people to your cause. That’s what you do.

So far, so good. Then Bush totally blew it. Turning back to the issue of black voters, he said:

Think about it this way, Republicans get 4-7 percent of the African-American vote…If you double that, you win elections in Ohio, Virginia. And we should make that case, because our message is one of hope and aspiration. It isn’t one of division, “get in line, we’ll take care of you with free stuff.” Our message is uplifting, that says, “You can achieve earned success. We’re on your side.”

“We’re on your side,” black voters, though we’re not sure you’ve really achieved “earned success.” You’ve been relying a little too much on “free stuff” from Democrats, but we’re here to change that. The level of condescension and negative stereotyping in Bush’s statement is stunning, but not surprising.

After all, Mitt Romney said essentially the same thing – directly to the NAACP, in July of 2012. “Your friends who like Obamacare, you remind them of this: If they want more stuff from government, tell them to go vote for the other guy — more free stuff. But don’t forget nothing is really free.”

Minority outreach!!
The republicans are truly stupid.

They control both houses.....

What does that make democrats ?

Yeah, I get that. But then you've got all these Mexicans and Central Americans coming in and doing jobs which require no English and no skill. Couldn't JQParasite do those jobs?

the hispanics have intelligence well above blacks and can be taught simple tasks. Blacks can't even do construction work since they can't even operate a yardstick. Dindus can't use numbers.

Jeb is done. The republicans never learn...
Jeb goes full Mitt Romney: Man of inherited wealth and power says African-Americans want “free stuff” - Salon.com
Ah Jeb. You just can’t help yourself.

Again, on another historic day when Pope Francis quoted Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. in a speech to Congress, the Catholic convert likewise tried to reach and empathize with African Americans. Only this is how he did it.

At a campaign stop in Mount Pleasant, S.C., a voter noted the event was all-white, and asked Bush how Republicans can appeal to African Americans. At first Bush seemed like the compassionate conservative he’s supposed to be. He touted the African Americans on his leadership team staff, discussed his outreach to black ministers, pivoted to the issue of Latino voters, and offered a feisty defense of speaking Spanish on the campaign trail:

If someone asks me a question in Spanish just for the record, don’t take offense that I answer it in Spanish. It’s not an offense to you, it’s respect for others. You campaign in a way that draws people to your cause. That’s what you do.

So far, so good. Then Bush totally blew it. Turning back to the issue of black voters, he said:

Think about it this way, Republicans get 4-7 percent of the African-American vote…If you double that, you win elections in Ohio, Virginia. And we should make that case, because our message is one of hope and aspiration. It isn’t one of division, “get in line, we’ll take care of you with free stuff.” Our message is uplifting, that says, “You can achieve earned success. We’re on your side.”

“We’re on your side,” black voters, though we’re not sure you’ve really achieved “earned success.” You’ve been relying a little too much on “free stuff” from Democrats, but we’re here to change that. The level of condescension and negative stereotyping in Bush’s statement is stunning, but not surprising.

After all, Mitt Romney said essentially the same thing – directly to the NAACP, in July of 2012. “Your friends who like Obamacare, you remind them of this: If they want more stuff from government, tell them to go vote for the other guy — more free stuff. But don’t forget nothing is really free.”
Clearly your reading skills are sub par. Jeb said nothing of the kind. Your thread title is a lie and you are an evil bastard.

Democrats haven't won the white vote since LBJ in '64. So, give us a link from a non-dingbat site about how many GOPers are on welfare that backs up your loony premise.
Red States Are Welfare Queens

In an ironic twist to the GOP’s war on the poor, it turns out that the people who are the most negatively affected by Republican cuts in food programs – are Republicans themselves.

Statistics reveal that the city holding the most beneficiaries of the SNAP program (a favorite target of the GOP) is 99.22% white and 95% Republican. Owsley County, Kentucky earns the lowest median household income in the country, but they are the most prolific government-takers in U.S. existence.

It’s Official: White Folks in Red States are the Biggest Food Stamp ‘Moochers’ in the Country!

The thing is, more than half the country denies having used a government programat all.

Almost All Republicans Have Used Some Kind Of Government Program

According to a study by The Tax Foundation, the seven states who take in the most federal tax dollars all, had one thing in common. They all voted Republican in the presidential 2012 election.

The 7 Biggest Deadbeat States Who Mooch Off Taxpayers All Vote Republican

While politically, congressional Republicans have focused on reducing spending on federal entitlement programs, the Pew Research survey found the U.S. to be “a “bipartisan nation of beneficiaries.”

The survey found that significant proportions of Democrats (60%) and Republicans (52%) say they have benefited from a major entitlement program at some point in their lives. So have nearly equal shares of self-identifying conservatives (57%), liberals (53%) and moderates (53%). The programs were Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, welfare, unemployment benefits and food stamps.

Remember, Republicans are 90% white. That would make them the largest single group getting government help.

The politics and demographics of food stamp recipients

Anyone who has learned how to use Google knows the truth. If you don't know how to use Google, send me a note and I will send instructions.

Forum List

Back