Jeb Bush To Voter: "I Don't Understand Your Life"

g5000

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2011
The far Right is opposed to Jeb Bush almost as much as the Left. And so it should come as no surprise The Daily Pisser...er...The Daily Caller has just placed an article on their site which shows Jeb Bush in a bad light.

Jeb Bush To Voter I Don t Understand Your Life The Daily Caller

Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush told a New Hampshire voter Friday that he doesn’t understand their life.

“I am from Florida. I don’t understand your life,” Bush told a voter who asked a question about ethanol mandates in fuel, according to Patrick Derenze, an observer of Bush’s speech at the “Politics and Eggs” breakfast in Concord.

Derenze, questioned by The Daily Caller, maintained that Bush was not joking.

That article is extremely short. The Daily Pisser gives absolutely no context of that statement. None.

We can learn a little more by reading the Twitter post by this guy Derenze.

It was in response to a question about ethanol mandates in fuel. Had to do with snowmobiles. Jeb wasn't joking.

I have more thoughts on this remark, but I will wait for others to comment.

The far Right is opposed to Jeb Bush almost as much as the Left. And so it should come as no surprise The Daily Pisser...er...The Daily Caller has just placed an article on their site which shows Jeb Bush in a bad light.

Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush told a New Hampshire voter Friday that he doesn’t understand their life.

“I am from Florida. I don’t understand your life,” Bush told a voter who asked a question about ethanol mandates in fuel, according to Patrick Derenze, an observer of Bush’s speech at the “Politics and Eggs” breakfast in Concord.

That article is extremely short. The Daily Pisser gives absolutely no context of that statement. None.

It was in response to a question about ethanol mandates in fuel. Had to do with snowmobiles. Jeb wasn't joking.

I think he's admitting that most people from Floriduh are borderline retarded.

The Daily Pisser wants you to come to that conclusion, or that he is being elitist.

I suspect his response means something entirely different, and that the Daily Pisser deliberately took it out of context so you would not know what he meant by his statement.

The Daily Pisser wants you to come to that conclusion, or that he is being elitist.

I suspect his response means something entirely different, and that the Daily Pisser deliberately took it out of context so you would not know what he meant by his statement.
I imagine you are right. But he is an elitist and most people in Florida are stupid so it matters not much.

Then please I beg YOU to stay out of Florida. You would drop the average IQ here significantly and it's too low now.

Then please I beg YOU to stay out of Florida. You would drop the average IQ here significantly and it's too low now.
I'm a native Floridian. One of the few with brains.

It isn't just the far right. He's not well liked or trusted by anyone.
I have a very strong feeling that Jeb's full response was one that every conservative would enthusiastically agree with.

If that turns out to be the case, what would you think of the Daily Pisser for deliberately omitting the full answer and twisting it into an elitist/ignorant one?

Hillary is getting all the attention from RW's anyway. It's almost like they don't have a candidate for 2016 or something .

oh wait ..........

Here's what I think Jeb's full answer was. I think he was saying that the interests of the people of Florida are going to be different from the interests of the people of New Hampshire.

The guy asked a question about the gas for his snowmobile. Do Floridians go snowmobiling? Nope. Thus, "I don't understand your life."

Jeb saw snowmobiling as a way to illustrate the differences in interests the separate states can have.

Therefore, the idea of the federal government trying to force one-size-fits-all regulations and laws on the country is antithetical to that principle.

And that is about as Conservative an answer as it gets.

I have a very strong suspicion that is the full context of Jeb's answer, and the Daily Caller committed a gross lie of omission with their article. If that is the case, this is what we are talking about when we say these hack media outlets are propaganda organs. It sounds to me like the Daily Caller is deliberately communicating a bogus conclusion they want you to come to about Jeb Bush.

By the responses I have seen so far in this topic, it worked.

Stay tuned. I'm sure the full context will come out eventually.

Here's what I think Jeb's full answer was. I think he was saying that the interests of the people of Florida are going to be different from the interests of the people of New Hampshire.

The guy asked a question about the gas for his snowmobile. Do Floridians go snowmobiling? Nope. Thus, "I don't understand your life."

Jeb saw snowmobiling as a way to illustrate the differences in interests the separate states can have.

Therefore, the idea of the federal government trying to force one-size-fits-all regulations and laws on the country is antithetical to that principle.

And that is about as Conservative an answer as it gets.

I have a very strong suspicion that is the full context of Jeb's answer, and the Daily Caller committed a gross lie of omission with their article. If that is the case, this is what we are talking about when we say these hack media outlets are propaganda organs. It sounds to me like the Daily Caller is deliberately communicating a bogus conclusion they want you to come to about Jeb Bush.

By the responses I have seen so far in this topic, it worked.

Stay tuned. I'm sure the full context will come out eventually.
ha, that's a little far fetched. Most of us in Florida have been out of state on occasion and even *gasp* went snowmobiling. Jeb is probably too elitest to get on a snowmobile.

Forum List

Back