Jeb Bush Stands Up To Trump "If this election is about how to fight to get nothing done..."

Procrustes Stretched

And you say, "Oh my God, am I here all alone?"
Dec 1, 2008
Positively 4th Street
Jeb Bush Stands Up To Trump "If this election is about how to fight to get nothing done...then I don't want any part of it..."

Fighting words - Going After Donald Trump

"I don't want to be elected President to just sit around and see grid lock become so dominant..."

No one is one-dimensional and I seriously considered voting for this man. But it was pointed out to me that (thank you Ravi ) he was the born again bastard who had the state inject itself into the most personal aspects of the life of Michael Schiavo and his wife Terry who was in a skilled nursing facility with a damaged brain.

That said, no one is one-dimensional and Bush deserves credit for standing up to the school yard bully. The school yard bully (Trump) who was in turn was bullied well into his adulthood by his very own dad -- and was obviously bullied by others while growing up in his neighborhood. The bully will seek revenge and reek havoc on anyone and everyone within his reach of power and with his ability to do so

Jeb Bush Stands Up To Trump "If this election is about how to fight to get nothing done...then I don't want any part of it..."

"I don't want to be elected President to just sit around and see grid lock become so dominant..."

No one is one-dimensional and I seriously considered voting for this man. But it was pointed out to me that (thank you Ravi ) he was the born again bastard who had the state inject itself into the most personal aspects of the life of Michael Schiavo and his wife Terry who was in a skilled nursing facility with a damaged brain.

That said, no one is one-dimensional and Bush deserves credit for standing up to the school yard bully. The school yard bully (Trump) who was in turn was bullied well into his adulthood by his very own dad -- and was obviously bullied by others while growing up in his neighborhood. The bully will seek revenge and reek havoc on anyone and everyone within his reach of power and with his ability to do so

Here's yet another post about Trump by you. He's really your worse nightmare isn't he?

Here's yet another post about Trump by you. He's really your worse nightmare isn't he?

white trash entertainment

what sort of mental tic do you have that has you thinking like you do?

You. You're obsessed with Trump.

Trump is about as terrifying as Sarah Palin...

funny

Trump is about as terrifying as Sarah Palin...

Forum List

Back