Jeb Bush not ruling out 2016

There's just something really weird about this

Very few children of pols go into politics (I base that on what I've seen)

So to see 3 of them reach for the most important spot in the world, considering how awful it seems to be...

are they all nuts or just really dedicated.

• Banned

So to see 3 of them reach for the most important spot in the world, considering how awful it seems to be...

Jeb looks up to his dad in a serious fashion, so that may play a part in his considering this.

Jeb looks up to his dad in a serious fashion, so that may play a part in his considering this.

And that's unfortunate.

I think both Bush boys are looking to vindicate their father's honor because they felt he was disrespected by an ungrateful nation.

Unfortunately, Dubya didn't have the smarts to run it, and I have my doubts about Jeb.

Jeb is a smart and capable guy. He will wait a year or two, see what his likelihood of winning is, then announce.

Jeb Bush is a Floridian. He was only a so so governor. My biggest beef, but not the only big beef, with him is that he's a major crook. Back in the early 80s we had a huge S&L scandal down in South Florida. Thousands of people lost everything. Jeb Bush made a bajillion dollars. The only reason he didn't get prosecuted was because his daddy was POTUS.

Additionally, Jeb is a progressive Republican, a RINO, and a NeoCon.
If the GOP is stupid enough to run him they deserve to fade away as a party.

Jeb Bush imagines that he can make a big enough pile of pinto beans to reach to the white house. He would be primaried out. Even if every mexican in the country votes for him, it's not enough to elect him.

Jeb is certainly not my first choice, but I would not underestimate his ability. If Obama could get elected, who knows what could happen?

Jeb Bush is a Floridian. He was only a so so governor. My biggest beef, but not the only big beef, with him is that he's a major crook. Back in the early 80s we had a huge S&L scandal down in South Florida. Thousands of people lost everything. Jeb Bush made a bajillion dollars. The only reason he didn't get prosecuted was because his daddy was POTUS.

Additionally, Jeb is a progressive Republican, a RINO, and a NeoCon.
If the GOP is stupid enough to run him they deserve to fade away as a party.

To the bolded: How is that even possible?

Jeb is certainly not my first choice, but I would not underestimate his ability. If Obama could get elected, who knows what could happen?
Absolutely, Jeb would be better than the other party. I personally believe though that we need to have a real conservative for GOP candidate in 2016. Someone like Ted Cruz. Otherwise, you'll have many social conservative Republicans just staying home on election day.

Absolutely, Jeb would be better than the other party. I personally believe though that we need to have a real conservative for GOP candidate in 2016. Someone like Ted Cruz. Otherwise, you'll have many social conservative Republicans just staying home on election day.

I tend to agree, but I'm not sure.:cool:

If nothing else, Jeb is pragmatic. I doubt he will run for president but wouldn't rule out a run for Senator in Florida.

He WILL support one of the governors he sees to be a successful Republican leader of their state. Running a GOP governor against Bilary is the only chance conservatives have of keeping her out of the White House.

Forum List

Back