Jeb Bush- Handicapping the GOP Hopefuls

Dubya was not perfect, but he inherited an economy on the downslide, an impending attack due to following a weak CIC, and responded to bipartisan advice by getting us into a war. He did prevent another disaster in our country like 9-11, but then The Kenyan came along.

In the Fall of 08, the SM crashed due to investment money drying up and other factors, but primarily due to investment money drying up in response to the realization that Obama was going to be elected! Since then, we have had the slowest recovery from a recession in the past 60 years, true double-digit unemployment, and our country is now a laughing stock in the world due to Obama. Obama is the worst president in our history, and has accomplished nothing positive! Yet many wish to elect The Hildebeast who has also accomplished nothing positive! Low information and liberal voters suck!

Another Bush would be far better than any democrat!

Dubya was not perfect, but he inherited an economy on the downslide, an impending attack due to following a weak CIC, and responded to bipartisan advice by getting us into a war. He did prevent another disaster in our country like 9-11, but then The Kenyan came along.

In the Fall of 08, the SM crashed due to investment money drying up and other factors, but primarily due to investment money drying up in response to the realization that Obama was going to be elected! Since then, we have had the slowest recovery from a recession in the past 60 years, true double-digit unemployment, and our country is now a laughing stock in the world due to Obama. Obama is the worst president in our history, and has accomplished nothing positive! Yet many wish to elect The Hildebeast who has also accomplished nothing positive! Low information and liberal voters suck!

The market did not fall because investors thought Obama was going to be elected.

The market did not fall because investors thought Obama was going to be elected.

I'm sure there were predisposing factors back a ways especially with Clinton's tech and housing debacles, but it's too coincidental to not see the correlation of a couple of billion dollars of investment money drying up when it became obvious The Kenyan was going to win.

Guy, you've already convinced everyone you are dumber than that sissy dog you are holding.

Okay, reality check. The economy was drying up as early as 2007. Everyone was already scaling back on investment.

I'm sure there were predisposing factors back a ways especially with Clinton's tech and housing debacles, but it's too coincidental to not see the correlation of a couple of billion dollars of investment money drying up when it became obvious The Kenyan was going to win.

The rot in the financial system and the insane valuations in the housing market circa 2007 had zero, zip, nada to do with Obama.

Guy, you've already convinced everyone you are dumber than that sissy dog you are holding.

Okay, reality check. The economy was drying up as early as 2007. Everyone was already scaling back on investment.

I stated there were other factors, but the CRASH happened as I said. Please don't try to talk down to your betters, you ignoramus!

I stated there were other factors, but the CRASH happened as I said. Please don't try to talk down to your betters, you ignoramus!

You can't be my better because

1.) I have no betters
2.) Your retarded theories are so fucking wrong it's comical

I hope that helps

You can't be my better because

1.) I have no betters
2.) Your retarded theories are so fucking wrong it's comical

I hope that helps

I respect your right to be wrong. You must be a dumbass liberal! You can go play now.

Guy, the crash happened pretty much the way Toro described it, and while I don't agree with him on much, that is what he does for a living.

The industry I was in at the time was related indirectly to the Housing market, and we saw the drying up starting as early as 2007. Not a thing to do with Obama.

Seriously, I think there are a lot of things that can be legitimately criticized about Obama's leadership, but you dumb, racist idiots are kind of obsessed with him.

Get back to me when you "intellect" can discuss the subject without using the words "Marxist", "Kenyan" and "Mulsim", okay.

Guy, the crash happened pretty much the way Toro described it, and while I don't agree with him on much, that is what he does for a living.

The industry I was in at the time was related indirectly to the Housing market, and we saw the drying up starting as early as 2007. Not a thing to do with Obama.

Seriously, I think there are a lot of things that can be legitimately criticized about Obama's leadership, but you dumb, racist idiots are kind of obsessed with him.

Get back to me when you "intellect" can discuss the subject without using the words "Marxist", "Kenyan" and "Mulsim", okay.

"Figures don't lie, but liars figure!" Thanks for proving that.

The fact that certain words offend you likely proves their accuracy.

So set it all aside and evaluate Jeb as a potential, underlined, potential candidate, furthermore ask the question, can he win? Considering he is not his brother what is his central theme "revitalize the promise of America? Without a clear and concise plan of how will he implement his plan what hope does he have? My thought is that if the GOP has a chance to take the executive office it will hinge on uniting a party that has a vociferous element that is fed up with the progressive compassionate wing of the party, of which Jeb is linked. If the congress's recent actions serves as an indicator of whats ahead the chasm within the party will expand and once again the fiscal constitutional element will not go to the polls.

Jeb Bush is in and immediately released over 240,000 of his professional e mails from his many years in government. Hilary Clinton, minus anything that would be classified due a security reason, would NEVER do this. This is a HUGE liability for Clinton as they always rely on dirty and petty attacks and tactics in any office. This has NOTHING to do with Bill Clinton as he is still busy sexually harassing women while smashing empty beer cans on his forehead.

Jeb can win. He first needs to get nominated, and he needs to reach out to true conservatives more to accomplish that.

Jeb can win. He first needs to get nominated, and he needs to reach out to true conservatives more to accomplish that.

Yes, that's what he needs to do. SPend more time reaching out to the abortion banning, gay-hating, Race-baiting gun nuts who dont exactly have another place to go.

Hey SFBs, there are many of us who are generally conservative, but are not totally anti-abortion, not homo haters, nor are racists. That is only in your feeble little ignorant mind!

Yes, that's what he needs to do. SPend more time reaching out to the abortion banning, gay-hating, Race-baiting gun nuts who dont exactly have another place to go.

Hey SFBs, there are many of us who are generally conservative, but are not totally anti-abortion, not homo haters, nor are racists. That is only in your feeble little ignorant mind!

oh, come on, guy. the only reason there still is a conservative movement is because they figured out how to push the buttons of stupid people like you.

You think if they ran on a "YOu are going to work harder for less money to make a few assholes rich" platform, they'd get any votes?

Kudos to Jeb for this:

“If I do decide to run for President, I can promise you this: no more Kindergarten attack politics. Instead, I would offer a substantive campaign that will present the fresh conservative ideas and meaningful reforms that will help all Americans to rise up, seize opportunity and pursue a better life for themselves and their loved ones.”

I hope he would be able to stick to that. The hardcore partisan ideologues have caused enough damage. Hopefully the adults can take over soon.

Kudos to Jeb for this:

“If I do decide to run for President, I can promise you this: no more Kindergarten attack politics. Instead, I would offer a substantive campaign that will present the fresh conservative ideas and meaningful reforms that will help all Americans to rise up, seize opportunity and pursue a better life for themselves and their loved ones.”

I hope he would be able to stick to that. The hardcore partisan ideologues have caused enough damage. Hopefully the adults can take over soon.

Again, given what a fucking disaster his brother was for nearly everyone, why is anyone listening to this guy?

Kudos to Jeb for this:

Again, given what a fucking disaster his brother was for nearly everyone, why is anyone listening to this guy?

I'm assuming he's counting on the short memories of Americans.

Forum List

Back