Jeb Bush- Handicapping the GOP Hopefuls

You are truly dumber than owlshit! You are totally wrong on most everything!

I was not in favor of the Iraq War as it was conducted, but Bush had valid reasons for it, and had bipartisan support.

Fear and lies are not valid reasons. Saddam was not working with Bin Laden and he did not have Weapons of Mass Destruction. Sorry, expired canisters of mustard gas that were buried ten years before don't count.

Does any one elses skin crawl when you read that GW's daughters call them Uncle Bill and Auntie Hillary?

No, I've never heard that before. I do know the Clintons and Bushes are close on a personal level.

I should clarify my skin crawling comment. Strictly in the political sense that the Bushs and the Clintons could be so close. :lol:

Blurred lines eh?

It's sort of cool that after all is said and done on the political scene that these families hold no animosity towards each other and in fact have become close.

Ah the good old days when you could still break bread with a political opponent.

*sigh*

I can support Jeb if he makes solid statements that reject the Iraqi invasion of his brother.

You are truly dumber than owlshit! You are totally wrong on most everything!

I was not in favor of the Iraq War as it was conducted, but Bush had valid reasons for it, and had bipartisan support.

Fear and lies are not valid reasons. Saddam was not working with Bin Laden and he did not have Weapons of Mass Destruction. Sorry, expired canisters of mustard gas that were buried ten years before don't count.

What about the ones that was hauled out to Syria? Saddam was harboring terrorists of Bin Laden's. the Mustard Gas was valid WMDs also.

That said, I was not in favor of putting large numbers of ground troops into Iraq. However, most of what Dubya did will eventually rank in the top ten among Presidents.

Happy thanksgiving!

What about the ones that was hauled out to Syria?

You mean the ones that Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster moved. Next.

Saddam was harboring terrorists of Bin Laden's.

Uh, no, he wasn't.

Hussein s Iraq and al Qaeda not linked Pentagon says - CNN.com

The U.S. military's first and only study looking into ties between Saddam Hussein's Iraq and al Qaeda showed no connection between the two, according to a military report released by the Pentagon.

corner_wire_BL.gif

The report released by the Joint Forces Command five years after the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq said it found no "smoking gun" after reviewing about 600,000 Iraqi documents captured in the invasion and looking at interviews of key Iraqi leadership held by the United States, Pentagon officials said.

That said, I was not in favor of putting large numbers of ground troops into Iraq. However, most of what Dubya did will eventually rank in the top ten among Presidents.

Actually, Dubya will be remembered as one of the worst presidents in our history.

Here we go on the girls. I believe that Jeb will run to split the right and hand the Presidency to Hillary.

Bush: Hillary Clinton and I are 'related' through 'Uncle' Bill - George W Bush's 'brother from another mother'

Jenna Bush and Hillary Clinton are related through marriage to her uncle Bill - George W Bush s brother from another mother Daily Mail Online

Bush's daughter Barbara opens up about wanting Hillary Clinton to run for president, spoiling her new niece and what her dad thinks of her boyfriend

George W Bush s daughter thinks the unbelievably accomplished Hillary Clinton should run for president in 2016 Daily Mail Online

What about the ones that was hauled out to Syria?

You mean the ones that Bigfoot and the Loch Ness Monster moved. Next.

Saddam was harboring terrorists of Bin Laden's.

Uh, no, he wasn't.

Hussein s Iraq and al Qaeda not linked Pentagon says - CNN.com

The U.S. military's first and only study looking into ties between Saddam Hussein's Iraq and al Qaeda showed no connection between the two, according to a military report released by the Pentagon.

corner_wire_BL.gif

The report released by the Joint Forces Command five years after the U.S.-led invasion of Iraq said it found no "smoking gun" after reviewing about 600,000 Iraqi documents captured in the invasion and looking at interviews of key Iraqi leadership held by the United States, Pentagon officials said.

Actually, Dubya will be remembered as one of the worst presidents in our history.

Yes sir, I was correct. You ARE dumber than owlshit! There's no hope for your brand of ignorance! The end.

I think Hillary will be President in 2017 no matter who she runs against.

However, the American electorate is not going to be wistfully looking back to the 90s when they are voting in 2016. I also don't think all the negative drama surrounding the Clinton's will be an issue either. She is old and recycled. Bush is a better campaigner than Clinton. Bush, unlike much of his party, speaks to the middle of America, the people who decide elections. He also has a Hispanic wife. He would win Florida.

But I think Clinton would win by a wide margin amongst females, and the demographics are working against the GOP.

Nonetheless, Bush v Clinton 2.0 is a depressing thought.

Joey, you're lying again.

No one told W 'straight up' we might be attacked by airplanes.

The brief mentioned airplanes and that hijacking might be a real possibility.

Joey, you're such a lying idiot you can't even keep you own made-up bullshit story straight. And it's not part of your well-known reading comprehension problem either. Rather, it's your penchant for inventing facts to support your argument.

Recall what you invented in post #15: Then your boy Bush was told by the CIA, straight up - bin Laden is going to attack us and he might use airplanes. What the August 6 PDB did say was that bin Laden had wanted to conduct terrorist attacks in the US since 1997, 3-plus years earlier. The report further stated: We have not been able to corroborate some of the more sensational threat reporting, such as that from (redacted) Service in 1998 saying bin Laden wanted to hijack a US aircraft to gain release of blind Shaykh al-Rahman.

Read that over a few times slowly, Joey. There was nothing said that conflated hijacked airplanes with an attack on the US, no "might" use them to attack us at all in that now famous PDB. The heads-up (uncorroborated) was the possibility of a hijacked US aircraft, passengers, and crew as bargaining chips to negotiate the release of the blind creep.

Once again, nice try Joey. As usual I'm sure your fellow low information idiots believe everything you've made up in this thread.

Is this too cogent for your pea brain?

Unlike most Republicans, Bush is capable of winning battleground states, especially Florida. He can also do well with the Hispanic vote

Unfortunately, he still has the stink of Bush and it will be difficult for him to beat Hillary

Joey, you're such a lying idiot you can't even keep you own made-up bullshit story straight. And it's not part of your well-known reading comprehension problem either. Rather, it's your penchant for inventing facts to support your argument.

Recall what you invented in post #15: Then your boy Bush was told by the CIA, straight up - bin Laden is going to attack us and he might use airplanes. What the August 6 PDB did say was that bin Laden had wanted to conduct terrorist attacks in the US since 1997, 3-plus years earlier. The report further stated: We have not been able to corroborate some of the more sensational threat reporting, such as that from (redacted) Service in 1998 saying bin Laden wanted to hijack a US aircraft to gain release of blind Shaykh al-Rahman.

Read that over a few times slowly, Joey. There was nothing said that conflated hijacked airplanes with an attack on the US, no "might" use them to attack us at all in that now famous PDB. The heads-up (uncorroborated) was the possibility of a hijacked US aircraft, passengers, and crew as bargaining chips to negotiate the release of the blind creep.

Once again, nice try Joey. As usual I'm sure your fellow low information idiots believe everything you've made up in this thread.

Point was, A FOREIGN intelligence service indicated that AL Qaeda WAS looking into hijacking as a strategy.

Keep in mind, this was the same Bush who was happy to cite the British MI6 as a source that Saddam was getting yellowcake from Africa when the CIA refused to verify that for him.

Now, it strikes me that if you are sensible and you have a report that hijacking might happen, what you don't do is say to your CIA Briefer is "Well, you've covered your ass" and then go fishing.

What you do, and I know this is crazy and stuff, is you start making calls to various federal agencies and see what they can do about getting better security in the airports.

This piece says Bush probably won't run: A.B. Stoddard Jeb stalling in neutral TheHill

And if the reasoning of the article is true - that the main reason Bush doesn't want to run is that American politics have become too shitty, ugly and nasty - I'd imagine that should worry some people.

So our politics are driving decent people away. Not a surprise at all, and not good.

This piece says Bush probably won't run: A.B. Stoddard Jeb stalling in neutral TheHill

And if the reasoning of the article is true - that the main reason Bush doesn't want to run is that American politics have become too shitty, ugly and nasty - I'd imagine that should worry some people.

So our politics are driving decent people away. Not a surprise at all, and not good.

Actually, the Bush family getting out of politics isn't necessarily a bad thing. I am still digging my way out of the rubble of the last time we had a Bush in the White House. So that doesn't worry me a bit that he might actually be held to account for what he stands for. I wish someone had done that with his brother. I wish I had done that with his brother.

Forum List

Back