Jeb Bush, by the rich, for the rich

Of course, Jebby is owned by the rich as are nearly all the rest of the candidates in both parties. The one exception is Trump and for that he must and will be destroyed.

The oligarchy demands both parties nominate the 'right' candidate. It is amazing how easily they can dupe millions of Americans into meeting their demands.
Why won't you Republican voters unite and nominate trump like we took it away from hillary and gave it to Obama?

It is only Republican votes fault if trump doesn't get the nominee.

But thanks for admitting the rich control our politicians. Now if you can admit the rich tanked the economy in 2007 not poor people.

No....corrupt politicians tanked the economy by pushing bad loans on banks........and you guys want to give them even more of your money...that is the funny part.....you bitch in thread after thread about corrupt Republicans and you want to give those same corrupt republicans more money to steal, waste, lose and give to their corporate buddies.....

we at least don't want to give them more money....why the fuck do you want to keep giving them more and more of your hard earned money...does that make any fucking sense....? It must because you keep pushing for it....

I don't want to give more of my money you do. If you vote GOP you agree they pay too many taxes. That means if they pay less taxes they've shifted the tax burden on you and I.

You don't realize the takers they're referring to are you and your neighbors.

Of course, Jebby is owned by the rich as are nearly all the rest of the candidates in both parties. The one exception is Trump and for that he must and will be destroyed.

The oligarchy demands both parties nominate the 'right' candidate. It is amazing how easily they can dupe millions of Americans into meeting their demands.
Why won't you Republican voters unite and nominate trump like we took it away from hillary and gave it to Obama?

But thanks for admitting the rich control our politicians. Now if you can admit the rich tanked the economy in 2007 not poor people.

No....corrupt politicians tanked the economy by pushing bad loans on banks........and you guys want to give them even more of your money...that is the funny part.....you bitch in thread after thread about corrupt Republicans and you want to give those same corrupt republicans more money to steal, waste, lose and give to their corporate buddies.....

we at least don't want to give them more money....why the fuck do you want to keep giving them more and more of your hard earned money...does that make any fucking sense....? It must because you keep pushing for it....

I don't want to give more of my money you do. If you vote GOP you agree they pay too many taxes. That means if they pay less taxes they've shifted the tax burden on you and I.

Really....the republicans tax more than the democrats......what did bernie sanders say...he wanted the tax rate to go to 90%......you guys...do you ever think before you post....

Er... who exactly owns Obama from a foreign country then? Or maybe you're just making that up.

Wait till he sets up his foundation.....when he gets out of office, then we will know........

So, this whole thing is based around you people not knowing anything.

The whole Republican attacks on Obama have been based on "the fact" that he was "born in Kenya" and all that nonsense, oh, and that he's "a Communist", so clearly he's getting money from abroad.

Er....

Everything I wrote about Bush is based on the truth.

Everything I post about obama is the truth as well.....I could care less about money in politics...as long as we know where it comes from....and with the way the left is attacking private citizens with the IRS, and the other government agencies I am loosing my concern on that as well......

Money drives politics.....and if you limit campaign donations you limit the little guy from getting into politics.....you are pointing out where bush gets his money...good...now people can decide.....you can post whatever you want and I support that...

Fine, you don't have a problem with politicians having been bought by people, as long as you know who has bought them.

No wonder the Republican Party is full of people getting elected who have been bought by big business.

I wonder why you don't care that your vote is meaningless though.

And hilary hasn't been bought already? Or obama? Hilary will sell to the highest bidder....and already has.......
You'll think that even though she's raised more from the middle class than all the GOP combined.

But why should you dumb middle class voters donate? The koch brothers got you. They also have our best interests in mind too. Lol

Really....the republicans tax more than the democrats......what did bernie sanders say...he wanted the tax rate to go to 90%......you guys...do you ever think before you post....
Explain what that means if you can.

But you are right the GOP taxes us more. You have to realize when GOP says they want less taxes they mean for the rich not you.

The GOP in Michigan cut taxes on the rich now want to raise sales tax to pay for roads.

You god damn stupid Republicans can't see they shifted the tax burden from the rich unto you. Amazing

Wait till he sets up his foundation.....when he gets out of office, then we will know........

The whole Republican attacks on Obama have been based on "the fact" that he was "born in Kenya" and all that nonsense, oh, and that he's "a Communist", so clearly he's getting money from abroad.

Er....

Everything I post about obama is the truth as well.....I could care less about money in politics...as long as we know where it comes from....and with the way the left is attacking private citizens with the IRS, and the other government agencies I am loosing my concern on that as well......

Money drives politics.....and if you limit campaign donations you limit the little guy from getting into politics.....you are pointing out where bush gets his money...good...now people can decide.....you can post whatever you want and I support that...

Fine, you don't have a problem with politicians having been bought by people, as long as you know who has bought them.

No wonder the Republican Party is full of people getting elected who have been bought by big business.

And hilary hasn't been bought already? Or obama? Hilary will sell to the highest bidder....and already has.......
You'll think that even though she's raised more from the middle class than all the GOP combined.

But why should you dumb middle class voters donate? The koch brothers got you. They also have our best interests in mind too. Lol

The unions donate far more than the Koch's do and they are bankrupting all these states.......and do you really think the clinton foundation is filled with donations from the middle class...?

Er....

The unions donate far more than the Koch's do and they are bankrupting all these states.......and do you really think the clinton foundation is filled with donations from the middle class...?
Who else advocates for workers besides unions?

Why doesn't Ford move to Mississippi a non union state instead of mexico?

Don't defend citizens united then cry about the Clinton foundation.

Er... who exactly owns Obama from a foreign country then? Or maybe you're just making that up.

Er....

I'll take that as you accept that Bush has been bought then.

The Republicans are supposedly the part of lower taxes, yet Reagan and Bush saw taxes rise, Bush W. saw taxes rise.

Jeb Bush is doing really well with his donations. So well that he's even stopped people giving him more than $1 million dollars. Maybe this is a way of Bush trying to look like he hasn't be bought by big money, but as the article says, only 475 individuals have ever made a donation of more than $1 million since 1989. But hey, it may not even be true information. Just Jeb Bush trying to scare off the opposition.

Jeb Bush Caps Donations at 1 Million. Umm OpenSecrets Blog

Anyone who supports Jeb Bush is clearly someone who supports big money controlling politics in DC.

Rich people love Jeb Bush The proof is in his campaign donations - Salon.com

"Rich people absolutely love Jeb Bush. "

"The bulk of Jeb’s operation, infamously, will be run through his Right to Rise super PAC, which has raised approximately $103 million dollars. That money will be spent on voter outreach, data gathering, and all that boring stuff, but especially on advertisements hammering the crap out of anyone who dares nip Jeb Bush’s heels throughout the lengthy primary season."

"right to rise" as in, Bush feels he has a right to rise to the presidency.

But the important thing here is "advertisements", or as people without rose tinted glasses put it, "telling stupid people what to think".

"As the Washington Post reported, “Bush’s campaign received $368,000 from small donors – less than the $390,000 the candidate himself donated to his own campaign.” Bush’s own personal donation is thrown in there to cover for his “testing-the-waters” period — i.e., to cover up all the traveling expenses he made when he was pretending that he hadn’t decided whether to run or not."

So, poor people gave Jeb Bush $368,000, Jeb Bush gave Jeb Bush $390,000 and rich people plugged in the rest of the $11 million his official campaign has got and probably most of the $103 million is Super PAC has raised so far.

So. If you want to be run by big money for big money and screw anyone who earns under $10 million a year, vote for another Bush (or if you're just a person with a fetish for Bush, rather than the other candidate Shaven, then you go ahead of get some Bush).

Apparently you believe rank-and-file Republicans support Bush. They don't. They all despise Bush. So go ahead and smear him all you like.

Jeb Bush is doing really well with his donations. So well that he's even stopped people giving him more than $1 million dollars. Maybe this is a way of Bush trying to look like he hasn't be bought by big money, but as the article says, only 475 individuals have ever made a donation of more than $1 million since 1989. But hey, it may not even be true information. Just Jeb Bush trying to scare off the opposition.

Anyone who supports Jeb Bush is clearly someone who supports big money controlling politics in DC.

"The bulk of Jeb’s operation, infamously, will be run through his Right to Rise super PAC, which has raised approximately $103 million dollars. That money will be spent on voter outreach, data gathering, and all that boring stuff, but especially on advertisements hammering the crap out of anyone who dares nip Jeb Bush’s heels throughout the lengthy primary season."

But the important thing here is "advertisements", or as people without rose tinted glasses put it, "telling stupid people what to think".

"As the Washington Post reported, “Bush’s campaign received $368,000 from small donors – less than the $390,000 the candidate himself donated to his own campaign.” Bush’s own personal donation is thrown in there to cover for his “testing-the-waters” period — i.e., to cover up all the traveling expenses he made when he was pretending that he hadn’t decided whether to run or not."

So, poor people gave Jeb Bush $368,000, Jeb Bush gave Jeb Bush $390,000 and rich people plugged in the rest of the $11 million his official campaign has got and probably most of the $103 million is Super PAC has raised so far.

So. If you want to be run by big money for big money and screw anyone who earns under $10 million a year, vote for another Bush (or if you're just a person with a fetish for Bush, rather than the other candidate Shaven, then you go ahead of get some Bush).

Apparently you believe rank-and-file Republicans support Bush. They don't. They all despise Bush. So go ahead and smear him all you like.
Why do rank and file hate bush?

Why do rank and file hate bush?

They hate him for the same reason that turds like you love him.

Salon is owned by "rich people" their advertisers and staff are "rich people". Why does hypocrite Salon try to tell their useful idiot readers that rich people are evil?

Apparently you like making wild assumptions.

So THIS is the narrative the DNC has trotted out in their attack on Jeb Bush....Ok....

OH, STFU, with Hillary selling influence at $250,000+ per speech, that shit ain't gonna fly.
Really. The lib hypocrisy is on overload here.

Apparently you like making wild assumptions.

If you don't believe it, then why are you doing us a favor by continually bashing Bush?

OH, STFU, with Hillary selling influence at $250,000+ per speech, that shit ain't gonna fly.

Did I say Hillary wasn't also liked by some rich people? However I don't think she'll be president, simply because she won't get all the fund raising and be able to tell people what to think nearly as much as people like Bush.

But yeah, most of the crowd, Dem or Rep, have been bought.
Of course they are brought. This has been true of presidential candidates for many decades. Until we get money out of politics, if ever, it will continue. The government is and has been of rich, by the rich, and for the rich...amazingly millions of Americans do not know this self evident truth.
Trump isn't bought by anybody. He's actually discouraged people from contributing to his campaign. Anyone who doesn't trust him due to money concerns, that's their problem, not his, because he's free from such attachments. Jeb isn't. Jeb's part of the Washington political establishment machine. Trump is trying to override that machine, to run it off the road. I think those who hate Trump are simply sold out to politicians who themselves are sold out to higher powers. I think Hillary and Jeb lovers are hopelessly, pitifully sold out.

Forum List

Back