JAX cuts Tebow- discrimination?

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Why is the Filipino born Christian Heisman trophy winner getting blackballed?

The league president needs to take a look at this.

Jacksonville is owned by Devout Muslim Shahid Khan- could it be religious persecution?

Tough to say at this point in time, I think an investigation is warranted.

Jacksonville is owned by Devout Muslim Shahid Khan- could it be religious persecution?

He most likely got cut because he doesn't have enough talent left to warrant a position on the team. Discrimination IS possible, but in this case, it probably isn't the reason. Tebow is just too old and not good enough anymore.

Tebow was a damned good College QB
He was creative and exciting as he converted broken plays.

His skills at QB did not translate well to the NFL. His passing accuracy was weak and he tended to break off plays too quickly.

Next he tried Baseball with limited minor league success. Again he lacked basic skills.

Then he thought….Why not be a Tight End?
I can catch passes. So he bulked up and thought that was it.
His lack of basic skills became an embarrassment for the Jags so they cut him

Last edited:
Tebow needs to go to start a church, start a charity, preach the gospel, and be happy with life.

Sports ball was yesterday. Move on and grow.

Maybe Mr. Khan's son can sign Tebow for All Elite Wrestling? A lot of guys have made a successful transition from football to professional wrestling- guys like Ernie Ladd, Chief Wahoo McDaniel and King Kong Mosca. Maybe Tebow will follow them?

Plenty of players on the Jags are Christians. Religion has nothing to do with it...

NFL Pass Rushers are BEASTS
They are strong, they are fast and know how to exploit weak blockers

Tebow never had a chance

A tightend MUST be able to block effectively. Tebow looked lost. And by putting him on the roster the Jags missed on a younger, more capable tightend out there.

Forum List

Back