Jaun Williams Will Not Let Go Of Moore&A 14 Yr Old Girl.Even Though No Solid Evidence.

Nine women with no connections with each other have accused Trump of unwanted advances. Mall workers have come forward and stated that they were told to watch out for him making advances on teenage girls. Police officers stated that they were told to prevent him from making advances on cheerleaders at high school football games. Moore is dirty as hell.
A female LEO with 38 years on the job told the WORLD that no one in her office had EVER received a single complaint against Moore in all the years she was on the job.

Juan Williams is an idiot. He outed himself when he got fired from NPR for saying how he gets nervous when he has to sit next to a Muslim on an airplane.

FOX News just gives him a little leeway because he's the token liberal idiot. Fair and balanced, you know.
at least Kim and her 38dds rips him to shreds time to time right on Live TV! then he looks like a total jackass in front of the 124 Million Viewers

Juan Williams is Fox's token LIB negro.
Everyone knows he's an idiot. Half the time he can't even keep up with the conversation.
EVERY fucking time he opens his mouth the first thing he ALWAYS says is "Let me just say this".
Yesterday Gutfeld got so sick of Juan's bullshit he was making fun of Juan's habitual opening comment.

Everyone knows he's an idiot. Half the time he can't even keep up with the conversation.
EVERY fucking time he opens his mouth the first thing he ALWAYS says is "Let me just say this".
Yesterday Gutfeld got so sick of Juan's bullshit he was making fun of Juan's habitual opening comment.
when anyone starts telling the facts on topics that hurt a rat, Jaun always interrups them! then the one who is speaks needs to tell the loser that ,,he has had his time to speak, and like,,,Can I make my opinion now? must you innterrupt me 5 seconds into my turn?

have u noticed it seems at times Juan gets to talk more than others? and takes too long to tell his fake news?

Juan Williams Will Not Let Go Of Moore&A 14 Yr Old Girl.Even Though No Solid Evidence

But who really gives a flying crap what Juan thinks? He is nothing but a mental defect that Fox picked up on the cheap who repeatedly gets his head stuck in every minor crack in the sidewalk while missing every real issue, and everytime I listen to him I am amused for about 30 seconds before banging my head on the table at his obtuseness and being forced to change the channel. The man has the mind of a 9 year old and an IQ of about 75.

Juan Williams Will Not Let Go Of Moore&A 14 Yr Old Girl.Even Though No Solid Evidence

But who really gives a flying crap what Juan thinks? He is nothing but a mental defect that Fox picked up on the cheap who repeatedly gets his head stuck in every minor crack in the sidewalk while missing every real issue, and everytime I listen to him I am amused for about 30 seconds before banging my head on the table at his obtuseness and being forced to change the channel. The man has the mind of a 9 year old and an IQ of about 75.
i really get ticked off when he speaks for too long! just talk for 30 seconds and then let another host speak! But Nooo! Jaun will go on for 60 to 90 seconds spewing horse manure while the viewing audience is getting angrier by the second,,,they are saying at the same time,,,,SHUT UP ALREADY !!! DUMB BITCH!

I Remember years ago when the world saw him fill in for Bill O'Reilly, I would imagine 10 Million People couldn't click or find the remote control fast enough

The one that was 14, is telling the truth....just listen to her interview, watch her face and eyes.... she really is telling the truth.... then you have her being at the courthouse that day she met Moore, the drive to Moore's house in the country, the description of where it was, what the inside was like etc, was confirmed to be where he did live at the time....

She has absolutely no reason to come out and lie. she received no money, everyone under the Sun from the time period KNEW Moore hung out at the high school and mall, even his co worker in the DA office knew Moore was seeking out high school girls when he was in his thirties which ALL supports Leigh Corfman's story....

She was 100% believable! Watch the interview with her, even you all, will believe her....

So the most “credible” story is one where she claims he stripped down to his underwear, but never had sex with her. And that she just put her clothes back on and left when she felt uncomfortable.

Did any of the accusers say that he had sex with them?

For a so called sexual predator and child molester, he wasn’t very successful.

The one that was 14, is telling the truth....just listen to her interview, watch her face and eyes.... she really is telling the truth.... then you have her being at the courthouse that day she met Moore, the drive to Moore's house in the country, the description of where it was, what the inside was like etc, was confirmed to be where he did live at the time....

She has absolutely no reason to come out and lie. she received no money, everyone under the Sun from the time period KNEW Moore hung out at the high school and mall, even his co worker in the DA office knew Moore was seeking out high school girls when he was in his thirties which ALL supports Leigh Corfman's story....

She was 100% believable! Watch the interview with her, even you all, will believe her....

So what if she was believable. What is your point?

You cannot prove anything because she waited 40 years and just happened to come forward right before he has an election? Doesn't that seem just a little strange to you? What happened to all of the past elections?

Seeking out high school girls in your 30s may be creepy to you, but is NOT illegal. As far as we know, he has been happily married for many, many years, and has had no other accusations that can be proven either!

roy should have just pulled a Jim Bakker or Jimmy Swaggart , said he sinned and was sorry for his sins and all his supporters still would have been behind him... at least then he would not have been an outright liar saying he never knew a one of them and essentially calling all the truthful women liars....

If he really believes in God, he KNOWS god knows his lies, and God knows the truth and knows the harm he caused some of these women to go through when they were teens, still children...

Let's hope God smites him on earth for his lack of repentance, if not.... then we know when and where He will....on judgement day! AMEN!

You are not a true believer, so stop with the fake religious tone.

DQXy3iCXcAEzpEi.jpg

Good for Juan Williams.

Bad for Roy Moore.

The fight will be xfrd to the Senate after he wins, as I expect him to do.

So the most “credible” story is one where she claims he stripped down to his underwear, but never had sex with her. And that she just put her clothes back on and left when she felt uncomfortable.

Far as I can tell, my grandparents, shuffling around in the morning in their underwear to get a cup of coffee and the paper, were every bit as much a sexual predator as Senator Moore!

As far as I know, he stopped.... Regardless, if she had agreed and went thru with having sex or not, he should NOT have been pursuing it when he was 32 years old and she was ONLY 14....

AND if she had continued and had supposed consented sex with him, he would have committed statutory RAPE, due to her age and the age difference.

he was an assistant DA, a teenage girl predator in his 30's, it's creepy and shows poor judgement and shows he is a liar today, denying it all....

God will smite him, hopefully it is here on Earth and the Girl's he stalked out, will get to see the retribution!

Anthony Weiner is in jail, and he did not even undress or touch one single 14 yr old in person, and everyone called him a CREEP! a Pedophile!

Last edited:

As far as I know, he stopped.... Regardless, of whether she had agreed and went thru with having sex or not, he should NOT have been pursuing it when he was 32 years old and she was ONLY 14.... if she had continued and had supposed consented sex with him, he would have committed statutory RAPE, due to her age and the age difference.

he was an assistant DA, a teenage girl predator in his 30's, it's creepy and shows poor judgement and shows he is a liar today, denying it all....

God will smite him, hopefully it is here on Earth and the Girl's he stalked out, will get to see the retribution!
that's gonna be one busy God smiting all these people he created.

As far as I know, he stopped.... Regardless, if she had agreed and went thru with having sex or not, he should NOT have been pursuing it when he was 32 years old and she was ONLY 14....

AND if she had continued and had supposed consented sex with him, he would have committed statutory RAPE, due to her age and the age difference.

Anthony Weiner is in jail, and he did not even undress or touch one single 14 yr old in person, and everyone called him a CREEP! a Pedophile!

All you have are "what ifs", "supposes". and "maybes.."

When are you going to get some PROOF?

You best look up the definition of pedophile. You don't have that right among all of the other misconceptions you seem to enjoy..

So what if she was believable. What is your point?

You cannot prove anything because she waited 40 years and just happened to come forward right before he has an election? Doesn't that seem just a little strange to you? What happened to all of the past elections?

Seeking out high school girls in your 30s may be creepy to you, but is NOT illegal. As far as we know, he has been happily married for many, many years, and has had no other accusations that can be proven either!
You obviously did not read the initial Washington Post story... all of why it came out now is explained, the investigative reporters had been trying since 2010 to write the story on Moore.... the then 14yr old, now woman explained why she did not come forward and refused to even allow the Washington Post to use her story, she finally agreed to have it go to print if and only if the Washington post found someone else that he did this to around her age, that would come forward....it took the Post another 4 weeks to find the 3 other women who were girls and he pursued them....that were willing to use their names...then and only then, did she agree to have it go to print.

Please, read up on it, and NOT your rubbish rags of usual, read some real news for a change and follow the sources.

Juan Williams is just a Dem shill. He's a very efficient token, Fox can check off three boxes at once with him. What he says is not of interest.

Forum List

Back