January 6th attacker who attacked police and later enlisted in Air Force is arrested

These people who post their crimes on Facebook, or in this case have their mother post it are just asking to be arrested.
Easy to see why the Air Force didn't work out. Looks like he pretty well blew any security clearance he might need.

Easy to see why the Air Force didn't work out. Looks like he pretty well blew any security clearance he might need.

Why? I think he ought to have earned the highest security clearance of them all! I mean, he found a way of breaking into the federal capitol building. Last person to figure out how to illegally criminally gain access into a federal building that he didn't belong in was Joe Biddum!

And Joe didn't just gain access, he is actively impersonating a duly elected federal employee!

Why? I think he ought to have earned the highest security clearance of them all! I mean, he found a way of breaking into the federal capitol building. Last person to figure out how to illegally criminally gain access into a federal building that he didn't belong in was Joe Biddum!

And Joe didn't just gain access, he is actively impersonating a duly elected federal employee!
You never filled out an SF86. He's toast.

These people who post their crimes on Facebook, or in this case have their mother post it are just asking to be arrested.
The trump Nazis prove their stupidity on a daily basis. So, can anyone be surprised they would boast of their insurrectionist treason on social media?

Had Facebook and similar outlets not been made available to the trump Nazis, climbing up on the roof and shouting out the idiocy would be the norm today.

Looks like you can't outrun the long arm of the law.

A lot of these idiots are caught because they brag about it. Don't they realize that most Americans didn't approve of what they did?
Their 74 million fellow trump Nazis certainly approve.

Butthurt Jim thread 456,923. Just this week.
All these people That are being arrested were just "hitmen" for trump. They were following the orders of trump. Many have said as much.

That is the way the MAFIA works.

All these people That are being arrested were just "hitmen" for trump. They were following the orders of trump. Many have said as much.

That is the way the MAFIA works.
Nice fantasy. Noting you have no proof of your tale.

Forum List

Back