January 6 Was Not A Coup

She was attacking a police officer...in fact several.

She was attacking Federal Legislators.

Had the cops been shooting "trespassers" there would have been thousands dead that day. There weren't
Hahahahahahaha

The onlyvthing she attacked was the delicate feelings of leftist pussies and one of them shot her for it.

If a civil war ever does break out I hope every one of you is shot in the genitals and SURVIVES

What felony did she commit fucktard?

Just to start ... Obstruction of an Official Proceeding

18 U.S.C. § 1512

(C) Whoever corruptly--

(2) otherwise obstructs, influences, or impedes any official proceeding, or attempts to do so​

shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than 20 years, or both.

And MAGAts will never admit they have ZERO real evidence of said "voter fraud."

Otherwise Guilliani and Powell would have been able to present such evidence in the 62 federal court hearings they

But they were told beforehand by ALL credible sources that ZERO election fraud occured.

So it doesn't really matter what they "thought" they were doing.
The absentee ballots were never vetted. 61% of Biden votes were absentee. Democrats had the lesser need of absentee ballots. Five swing states’ voting results flipped after midnight upon the arrival of batches of absentee ballots. Anyone who says that election was legit is either ignorant or dishonest.

The absentee ballots were never vetted.
What does that even mean?
Democrats had the lesser need of absentee ballots
Based on what? In fact Dems actually gave a shit about social distancing and were more likely to cast absentee ballots because of that
Five swing states’ voting results flipped after midnight upon the arrival of batches of absentee ballots.
Absentee votes were counted LAST...because of Republican rules in many states they didn't even start the laborious process of counting them until after 8:00 PM on election night

The absentee ballots were never vetted. 61% of Biden votes were absentee. Democrats had the lesser need of absentee ballots. Five swing states’ voting results flipped after midnight upon the arrival of batches of absentee ballots. Anyone who says that election was legit is either ignorant or dishonest.
Blah-blah-blah!
Maybe you should take this "evidence" to court.

I'll wait.

BTW, wtf is a "maidiac"
Can't even get his screen name correct.

LOL

It's what he changed his forum name to after being utterly humiliated under his old name.

Poor thing is not doing any better with this name.

What does that even mean?

Based on what? In fact Dems actually gave a shit about social distancing and were more likely to cast absentee ballots because of that

Absentee votes were counted LAST...because of Republican rules in many states they didn't even start the laborious process of counting them until after 8:00 PM on election night

I what does it mean??

It means he's a fucking loon; that's what it means.

:abgg2q.jpg:

So based on my conversation with the last two leftist tards it is now OK to SHOOT EVERY BLACK PERSON INVOLVED IN RIOTING IN ANY CITY
Abslutely

If that black person is endangering a Congress Member and has been warned repeatedly…….STOP or I’ll shoot

Forum List

Back