Jane Fonda

I LOVED it when Trump said that. I have long thought it's incredibly stupid to make such a fuss over McCain. It was most unfortunate for him that he got captured, but getting captured and being tortured simply is not what makes someone a hero!

That's what I like so much about Trump. He just SAYS it. What people have understood all their lives but no one is supposed to say, he just SAYS it, and now we can all say it.
It’s always the conservatives that tell us we got to support the troops and the missions. They use the troops as political football.

It’s weird we’re debating Fonda not lbj and Nixon and the military industrial complex that put us in Vietnam.

I’m glad that republican tactic didn’t work on trump

Jane Fonda sat on an enemy AA gun to shoot down and kill Americans, you traitorous pile of shit.
Never realized she was such a good shot

Point is she just sat there and believe it or not......there were no U.S. planes overhead at the time.

She didn't fire it, Comrade scumbag, but she sure sat on it.

Of course when the American POW's gave her notes to take back to their families, she gave those to he Communist friends.

Why do you keep lying, what do you think you will gain with your lies?

She turned over secret notes to the commies?

You guys will believe anything in your hatred.
Listen to yourself. Secret notes? You think she should have broken the Vietnamese rules? They probably asked her “did they give you anything?” And she handed them the notes. I would have too.

This is like oj talking about furhman. Let’s not forget Nixon and Johnson should be on trial not Jane Fonda.

Civil disobedience

It’s always the conservatives that tell us we got to support the troops and the missions. They use the troops as political football.

It’s weird we’re debating Fonda not lbj and Nixon and the military industrial complex that put us in Vietnam.

Jane Fonda sat on an enemy AA gun to shoot down and kill Americans, you traitorous pile of shit.

Point is she just sat there and believe it or not......there were no U.S. planes overhead at the time.

Of course when the American POW's gave her notes to take back to their families, she gave those to he Communist friends.

Look what happened to that kid who recently tried to smuggle something out of Korea. She saw first hand what they do to pows. I wouldn’t smuggle shit out.

Nixon and Johnson were the traitors. The soldiers should spit on them.

I thought you didn’t trust government?

It is a rehash of low budget propaganda films of the 1950s
Bad guy turns over secret note to the captors

Doesn't take much to confuse conservatives does it?

Listen to yourself. Secret notes? You think she should have broken the Vietnamese rules? They probably asked her “did they give you anything?” And she handed them the notes. I would have too.

This is like oj talking about furhman. Let’s not forget Nixon and Johnson should be on trial not Jane Fonda.

Civil disobedience

So, violating the U.S. Constitution and committing treason is a good thing, but breaking Vietnamese rules is unthinkable to you?

You really are a shit head, silly bonobo

Look what happened to that kid who recently tried to smuggle something out of Korea. She saw first hand what they do to pows. I wouldn’t smuggle shit out.

It just doesn’t make sense why would she be anti American? Answer is she wasn’t. That war had to end by any means necessary. She shocked the system and offended Nixon or Johnson. Fuck them. They’re the traitors for sending boys to die for we still don’t know what.

Same for bush and Chaney. The dark side

It just doesn’t make sense why would she be anti American? Answer is she wasn’t. That war had to end by any means necessary. She shocked the system and offended Nixon or Johnson. Fuck them. They’re the traitors for sending boys to die for we still don’t know what.

Same for bush and Chaney. The dark side
The anti war protestors were the patriots

Those who lied to escalate the war were traitors......killed 60,000 men

Civil disobedience

So, violating the U.S. Constitution and committing treason is a good thing, but breaking Vietnamese rules is unthinkable to you?

Tell me more about Pol Pot

Civil disobedience

She risked a lot doing the right thing. Ali too. Same for the Dixie chicks

She would be stupid to break a Vietnam rule. She had balls protesting the war. She didn’t go to jail so clearly your propaganda is bs

Civil disobedience

She risked a lot doing the right thing. Ali too. Same for the Dixie chicks

She would be stupid to break a Vietnam rule. She had balls protesting the war. She didn’t go to jail so clearly your propaganda is bs
If anyone would have loved to send her to jail it would be Nixon

He didn't

Get the tissues ready......

1."'I have so little time left!' Jane Fonda, 76, reveals she can't stop crying as she comes to terms with her own mortality

2. ...admits she has been brought to tears on more than one occasion recently as she comes to terms with her own mortality.

3. In a thoughtful blog post entitled 'Crying', which has since been removed, Jane wrote: '[I've been thinking], how come my tears are so close to the surface? And I’ve come to feel it has to do with age. I have become so wonderfully, terribly aware of time, of how little of it I have left; how much of it is behind me, and everything becomes so precious.'

4. 'I've listed sad things but what startles me even more is how I get emotional about nice things,.....

5. The thrice-married prolific blogger, who has three children, also joked she is becoming so weepy these days that she can 'only wear waterproof mascara from now on'."
Jane Fonda 'keeps crying as she comes to terms with her mortality' | Mail Online

And....in two related stories......

6. "You don’t know America if you don’t know the Jane Fonda cult. Or rather, the anti-Fonda cult. At places where soldiers or former soldiers congregate, there’ll be stickers of her likeness on the urinals;...."
Rick Perlstein reviews ?Jane Fonda?s War? by Mary Hershberger · LRB 17 November 2005

7. One enterprising manufacturer sells urinal cakes with Ms. Fonda's likeness....

jane fonda urinal cakes | eBay

jane fonda urinal cake - Google Search

"Jane Fonda says COVID-19 'God's gift to the left,' pushing people to vote for change"

1602374576201.png

Attachments

• 1602374503413.png
    1602374503413.png
    193.2 KB · Views: 28

Forum List

Back