Jan6 Committee: Trump may have engaged in criminal conspiracy

Agreed. Progressives are lunatics. Completely insane.
Okay let's compare our starting five. At center- Marjorie Trailer Queen. Small forward- Matt Gaetz. Power Forward- Lauren Boebert. Shooting guard- Ted Cruise. Floor Guard- Madison Cawthorne. And we have a whole bench full of reserves for all positions. And it doesn't get any saner.

I look at the reasons it's heading in the wrong direction. I don't just blindly replace the political party in charge with the minority party. That never works as the wrong direction poll is almost always north of 50%. In fact, looking back at the last time Republicans controlled both chambers of Congress, Congress' approval/disapproval rating averaged 16%/70%. The Democrats have controlled both chambers since January, 2021 and their average, though it too sucks, is still better than Republicans at 23%/61%

And looking at the biggest problems we find the economy and inflation (economic) and government/poor leadership and covid (non-economic). The worst aspect of the economy is inflation while you had no valid ideas on how to tackle it, it is being addressed by the Federal Reserve who recently bumped up the Federal Fund rate and will likely continue to do so until it breaks inflation. As far as covid, there's not a whole lot we can do there which might explain why you had no solutions to offer. As far as government, seems most are dissatisfied with it no matter who's in charge. So yeah, we change it out every few sessions but that doesn't ever seem to change much. And again, another place to look is at which party is in America's graces at the moment and that would seem to be Democrats given current polling show they lead in the House race and are about tied with Republicans in the Senate where neither party has 50 seats yet in the upcoming election.
Covid that was mismanaged and Corporate greed are the main culprits in rising prices. Too much corporate money flowing into campaigns and funneled to committee members. Both sides.

"May have"? "Good-faith belief"?

Those are some feckless weasel words.

They know damn well that Trump never told anyone to trespass.
That would be an impossibility since there's no "good faith" to, on, or even close to this panel.

Yet even more proof you're just a partisan idiot.

It's a witch hunt, we all know that hence there can be no good faith.
Sometime witch hunts discover witches. We've got an orange witch that all of you deaf and blind folks refuse to acknowledge. But unfortunately she will burn someday soon and I'll be there with my marshmallows and a beer or six to celebrate.

Sometime witch hunts discover witches. We've got an orange witch that all of you deaf and blind folks refuse to acknowledge. But unfortunately she will burn someday soon and I'll be there with my marshmallows and a beer or six to celebrate.
Actually they don't hence the term "witch hunt".

The rest is just word salad/incoherent rambling from you.

Yet even more proof you're just a partisan idiot.

It's a witch hunt, we all know that hence there can be no good faith.
You know jack shit. You known nothing about what they are doing or what they have collected.

You regurgitated that from day one, as prescribed by your propaganda masters.

And yes, we all know this, including you.

You know jack shit. You known nothing about what they are doing or what they have collected.

Why wouldn't we know? Isn't government suppose to be transparent? Either way, this a joke and so are you.

"Evidence and information available to the Committee establishes a good-faith belief that Mr. Trump and others may have engaged in criminal and/or fraudulent acts," the committee said in a court filing.

"May have". Okay, so now you have to prove it. Or, perhaps this was a signal to the DOJ to do something.

I'm a little surprised this came out so early. They still have nine months before they're disbanded. Are they throwing rocks at Garland's window?

I could have told you that would be the result.

The committee was stacked With Democrats and RINOs The results were predictable. It was a kangaroo committee.

Actually I do because unlike you I have followed the committee since it was created. Being an independent conservative means I have no "propaganda masters", I actually seek out the facts, weigh and weight them accordingly before coming to any conclusions or making any claims.

You should try it for yourself sometime.

Most likely because it isn't a "conspiracy thread"
The right to determine whether or not something is a conspiracy is not for others to decide. They call fraud a conspiracy and half the country believe it happened. Just as many think this committee is total bullshit. I am taking nothing with their word alone seriously.

The right to determine whether or not something is a conspiracy is not for others to decide. They call fraud a conspiracy and half the country believe it happened. Just as many think this committee is total bullshit. I am taking nothing with their word alone seriously.
Well this thread isn't promoting any kind of conspiracy theory so again, it's probably because this isn't a "conspiracy thread".

Forum List

Back