Jan6 Committee: Trump may have engaged in criminal conspiracy

I could have told you that would be the result.

The committee was stacked With Democrats and RINOs The results were predictable. It was a kangaroo committee.
Ah yes. The little game the cultists rig up for themselves. Also known as aggressive ignorance.

Actually I do because unlike you I have followed the committee since it was created. Being an independent conservative means I have no "propaganda masters", I actually seek out the facts, weigh and weight them accordingly before coming to any conclusions or making any claims.

You should try it for yourself sometime.
Nah, liar. You made this judgment on day one. You have produced not one iotaof good argument to support a single scult propaganda line you have regurgitated about it.

Ah yes. The little game the cultists rig up for themselves. Also known as aggressive ignorance.
Well since you are obviously so intelligent, consider this.

If the Republicans take over after the midterms they may stack committees investigating Democrat scandals. If they do you will be screaming bloody murder and I will be laughing my ass off.

Turn about is fair play.

Nah, liar. You made this judgment on day one. You have produced not one iotaof good argument to support a single scult propaganda line you have regurgitated about it.
Either you are just woefully ignorant or an abject liar yourself.

I dind't make any judgements at all about the committee until I saw what it was rally all about, just a continuation of Nancy's witch hunt for political payback.,

Go ahead though and continue proving yourself a liar and an idiot, I'm not about to slow you down or get in your way.

the Republicans take over after the midterms they may stack committees investigating Democrat scandals.
Oh so what they always do? Oh no!

Facts are facts. If a Democrat f***** up, they can pay the price.

Haha, what a face plant on your part.

Either you are just woefully ignorant or an abject liar yourself.

I dind't make any judgements at all about the committee until I saw what it was rally all about, just a continuation of Nancy's witch hunt for political payback.,

Go ahead though and continue proving yourself a liar and an idiot, I'm not about to slow you down or get in your way.
Nah. You made up your mind long ago, and no facts that they find will have any effect on what you decided long ago. Just admit it, since you aren't fooling anyone

Last edited:
Nah, you're a Shameless liar and are fooling nobody. You made up your mind long ago, and no facts that they find will have any effect on what you decided long ago. Just admit it, since you aren't fooling anyone
Please by all means continue proving yourself the fool and the liar.

There isn't a verifiable fact anywhere supporting your claims and we all know it.

Please by all means continue proving yourself the fool and the liar.

There isn't a verifiable fact anywhere supporting your claims and we all know it.
You made up your mind long ago, before they found the facts. You admit it. That says it all. You aren't fooling anyone.

You made up your mind long ago, before they found the facts. You admit it. That says it all. You aren't fooling anyone.
Why would a give credence to the lie you keep peddling?

There are no facts anywhere from any source that supports your cliams, you know you're lying and so does everyone else reading your posts.

Why would a give credence to the lie you keep peddling?

There are no facts anywhere from any source that supports your cliams, you know you're lying and so does everyone else reading your posts.
What claims? You don't even know what you are babbling about. Just reflexive, scripted cult behavior.

What claims? You don't even know what you are babbling about. Just reflexive, scripted cult behavior.
If you don't understand the meaning of "claims" and can't remember your own posts you're not just a liar, you're hopelessly ignorant and too dumb to do anything about it.

So you have nothing. I knew you didn't, because I didn't actually make any claims. Except for regarding your prescribe cult scripted responses
I'm starting to think you lost what little mind you ever had long ago.

Those are all claims for which there's not a fact anywhere to support them. You just spew hate constantly and mindlessly and when you're not, you're just lying and making things up.

I'm starting to think you lost what little mind you ever had long ago.

Those are all claims for which there's not a fact anywhere to support them. You just spew hate constantly and mindlessly and when you're not, you're just lying and making things up.
Of course, I supported every one of those claims, and so did you with your own words. You made up your mind long ago. You already admitted it. You already admitted it does not matter what facts they find, now. So you are really embarrassing yourself.

Oh so what they always do? Oh no!

Facts are facts. If a Democrat f***** up, they can pay the price.

Haha, what a face plant on your part
You defend a group of people who have been caught lying and lying and lying about Trump like they are heroic defenders of freedom.

Many are corrupt politicians, many who have sold out to China like Nancy Pelosi who stacked the Jan. 6th committee to insure it comes up with findings that would be negative for Trump.

"Evidence and information available to the Committee establishes a good-faith belief that Mr. Trump and others may have engaged in criminal and/or fraudulent acts," the committee said in a court filing.

"May have". Okay, so now you have to prove it. Or, perhaps this was a signal to the DOJ to do something.

I'm a little surprised this came out so early. They still have nine months before they're disbanded. Are they throwing rocks at Garland's window?

Don't you think it's time for all true patriots to comet fraudulent acts on the federal government if we want to keep this country. Joe has fucked us solid. 8 years with obama he used to black mail other nations out of millions. Now for over a year he has kept committing acts of treason and has yet to give a kiss with his screwing. Like genocide revolt is sometimes needed. All our enemies would be fools not to plan our demise under this piece of worthless crap Joe. Every day he gets worse. I bet he is even having a problem stealing his mind is to far gone. He's not my president. He just keeps screwing us and needs to be eliminated. This so called evidence will end up where all the other evidence ended up in the trash and the same lying democRats will face no charger. I would bet if Trump asked for an army he would have one over night. By tomorrow evening Adam Shit, Pelosi, Warner. and most of the rest of them would become wind chimes and remain wind chimes till they rotted from the trees

Forum List

Back