Jan 6th Insurrectionists Protest....Want To Be Called "Undocumented Tourists".

If they had been protesting Israel invading GAZA they would have been accepted by the Dems with open arms.

But they were Americans protesting a stolen election.

So the left labeled them insurrectionists.

Let's compromise and call them "Undocumented Terrorists".
How bout that? :)

If they had been protesting Israel invading GAZA they would have been accepted by the Dems with open arms.

What? Don't you know that those 50 unarmed protesters were trying to take over the Federal government? C'mon man how many times do the Democrats have to scream INSURRECTION?

What? Don't you know that those 50 unarmed protesters were trying to take over the Federal government? C'mon man how many times do the Democrats have to scream INSURRECTION?
Yes......50 unarmed protesters can easily overpower 200-500 cops armed with M-4s and Glocks.
And don't forget the 10,000 national guard Trump tried to give them and they refused.

Yes......50 unarmed protesters can easily overpower 200-500 cops armed with M-4s and Glocks.
And don't forget the 10,000 national guard Trump tried to give them and they refused.
Of all the manufactured attacks on President Trump, J6 takes the prize. I hope his first act as President is a full pardon of ALL J6 political prisoners.

Of all the manufactured attacks on President Trump, J6 takes the prize. I hope his first act as President is a full pardon of ALL J6 political prisoners.

And ramp up the investigation into the J6 committee, especially in light of the recent revelation that they hid evidence that would exonerate Trump.

well as Long as No one uses the Term: 'Illegal' it'll probably be OK.. (Maybe)

His second act should be to arrest everyone on the Jan 6th committee for obstruction, fraud, and criminal conspiracy under the RICO act.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back