Jan. 6 Convict Tells the Truth About Trump: He’s a Cult Boss

I never had sex with that woman......Ms Lewinski....democrats love the truth
Trump cult members are dishonest with themselves and self-delusional – they contrive all manner of ridiculous reasons to justify and rationalize their support for Trump:

The ‘pragmatic’ Trump cult member – he knows Trump is a liar, dishonest, and unfit to be president, but he supports Trump’s failed, wrongheaded agenda anyway; he approves of the message, just not the messenger.

The single-issue Trump cult member – obsessed with abortion, guns, or immigration, this cult member believes only Trump can solve the ‘problems’ they needlessly fear.

The white grievance politics/racist replacement theory Trump cult member – these are the nativist, anti-immigration racists and bigots who want to ‘build the wall’ and ‘close the border’; they lie about ‘woke,’ believe ‘white culture’ is ‘under attack,’ believe America is being ‘taken away’ from whites, they want government to discriminate against gay and transgender Americans and deny Americans of color the right to vote.

The raze the government to the ground Trump cult member – these are the Brown Shirts of the MAGA movement, Trump’s original supporters, the domestic terrorists who believe that only someone as corrupt and dishonest as Trump can destroy the equally corrupt and dishonest ‘political establishment’; for these cult members Trump is the American Übermensch devoid of morals and ethics capable of destroying our democratic institutions and establishing the authoritarian conservative fascist state.

It is indeed a cult, there’s no other reasonable explanation for such blind, mindless, unwarranted devotion to Trump.

I bet if I counted votes 2-3 times too I could make a dead cat come out on top. Thanks for making my point.
Democrats cheated.
Elections were stolen.
Biden is the result.

The evidence is, as presented here a hundred times over, that democrats cheated and even BRAGGED about it in national print (Time Magazine 2/3/21).

Whatever, Trump's own ppl said there was no fraud, i believe Trump, for once.

Too funny. How many of these RINOs still work for Trump or still even get to talk to Trump? Did I hear ZERO? :lmao:

This got nothing to do with politics, Trump hired people to investigate, and that's what they did. And we all know Trump always hires the "best people." In this case I believe him :laugh: His team worked top to bottom and couldn't find one instance of fraud :laugh:

Forum List

Back