Jamis Winston gets a 3 game suspension for sexual assault

WinterBorn

Diamond Member
Nov 18, 2011
Atlanta
Tom Brady got a 4 game suspension for under inflated balls.

Yeah, that makes sense.

But I wonder why Winston's entourage that backed his story that he was never alone with the Uber drive got no punishment at all. At least one of them is a player in the NFL.

But yeah, keep enabling Winston and punishing him with a slap on the wrist. That has worked so well in the past.

Tom Brady got a 4 game suspension for under inflated balls.

Yeah, that makes sense.

But I wonder why Winston's entourage that backed his story that he was never alone with the Uber drive got no punishment at all. At least one of them is a player in the NFL.

But yeah, keep enabling Winston and punishing him with a slap on the wrist. That has worked so well in the past.

Brady's suspension was for a football-related activity. Winston is being suspended for a personal conduct violation. In other words, Brady was suspended for cheating, Winston is being suspended for doing crap on his own time.

Also, Winston apparently came to a settlement with the league.

:dunno:

Round 2 for him.
He's disgusting!

Well, I do not think of women as dogs or horses.

Bring back Steve Young who trained under Joe Money!
:abgg2q.jpg:

Unfortunately, we no longer have Dungy running the show.

He is a good man. It's mostly garbage these days.

No Dungy, no Kiffen. :fu:

FYI: Tony Dungy built the 1 team that went to the superbowl, asshat Jon Gruden was just there.

They did it Bucs style, too. :badgrin:

Offense sucked, defense made up the difference, and some.

Steve Young and Vinny Testeverde are great quarterbacks. Too bad the Glaziers/Culverhouses didn't see fit to provide them a proper front line.

That is all.

Are they both not Superbowl-winning quarterbacks? I think they are! :eek:

They just could not do it in Tampa.

/end rant.

PS: Fuck Jamis Winston, he sucks.

I see zero potential there.

Coming from someone who has seen potential in many Bucaneers quarterbacks.

Last edited:
Bring back Steve Young who trained under Joe Money!
:abgg2q.jpg:

Unfortunately, we no longer have Dungy running the show.

He is a good man. It's mostly garbage these days.

No Dungy, no Kiffen. :fu:

FYI: Tony Dungy built the 1 team that went to the superbowl, asshat Jon Gruden was just there.

They did it Bucs style, too. :badgrin:

Offense sucked, defense made up the difference, and some.

Steve Young and Vinny Testeverde are great quarterbacks. Too bad the Glaziers/Culverhouses didn't see fit to provide them a proper front line.

That is all.

Are they both not Superbowl-winning quarterbacks? I think they are! :eek:

They just could not do it in Tampa.

/end rant.

Not Vinny Testaverde even though he was a great QB......are you thinking of Trent Dilfer?

Testeverde won a Super Bowl. Not in Tampa.

Dilfer Doo is who won it for Tampa Bay.

Now he's a lawyer.

I think his replacement (Ryan Fitzpatrick) is actually a more reliable quarterback. Doesn't fumble like Winston does, and is more experienced. In 2017, he won 2 out of 3 games for the Bucs.

My 1st Bucs game was called "The Toilet Bowl" it was against the Houston Oilers, and John Madden was right below us with nobody in between. For about 20 rows.

True Story. It was teh battle for last place.

Tampa has had so many good quarterbacks that go elsewhere and win the Superbowl, it's not even funny.

Forum List

Back