James Woods censored on Twitter: "What he said may impact an election"

isn't that WHY people post on social media - to impact an election?

What is with these assholes thinking that a private business can refuse service to whomever they want?

I don't have to read progressive responses to know what they are. It's the business' right to deny service to anyone who doesn't share your political belief, the Constitution, and other tunes they've adopted. They're perfectly content with the entire web pumps contrary thought into our heads 24/7, while opponents are drowned out.

Progressives are EXACTLY what liberals and conservatives view as totalitarian and fascist. Who would have ever guessed 1984 would be about progressives? Turns out it is.

I wanted to know the truth for myself so I did a search on this.

james woods violated their TOS rules.

On top of that, the post that got him in trouble was a lie. He put up a meme that democrats don't want men to vote.

Without any proof of his claim and the claim being another right wing propaganda lie.

I don't do twitter. I've never done twitter. Same with facebook so I don't get caught up in the rumors and drama there.

I do support twitter for enforcing their TOS rules.

I would support twitter to remove any liberal post that claimed republicans don't want women to vote too.

Both are lies. We need to stop with the lies. It's ripping America apart and doing damage that will last for decades.

That's the difference. I apply the same rules to everyone.

I wanted to know the truth for myself so I did a search on this.

james woods violated their TOS rules.

On top of that, the post that got him in trouble was a lie. He put up a meme that democrats don't want men to vote.

Without any proof of his claim and the claim being another right wing propaganda lie.

I don't do twitter. I've never done twitter. Same with facebook so I don't get caught up in the rumors and drama there.

I do support twitter for enforcing their TOS rules.

I would support twitter to remove any liberal post that claimed republicans don't want women to vote too.

Both are lies. We need to stop with the lies. It's ripping America apart and doing damage that will last for decades.

That's the difference. I apply the same rules to everyone.
Neither you nor the OP has yet to provide a link.

If all Woods did was post a lie, then the entire internet would grind to a halt if that was all it took to censor someone.

This forum would implode if pseudocons couldn't copy and paste their propagandists' lies.

Trump would fall over dead if he couldn't lie. The sheer internal pressure from having to hold in all his lies would kill him. The explosion would leave a ten mile wide crater.

He put up a meme that democrats don't want men to vote.
That would be a textbook straw man fallacy.

There is not an hour that goes by on this forum that someone does not post a straw man. Straw man fallacies are the bread and butter of this forum.

Actor James Woods bashes Twitter after getting locked out

Actor James Woods has been locked out of his Twitter account over a tweet he sent out months ago that was found to be in violation of Twitter’s rules.

The tweet was posted July 20 and includes a hoax meme that said it came from Democrats and encouraged men not to vote in the midterm elections. Woods got an email from Twitter on Thursday saying the tweet “has the potential to be misleading in a way that could impact an election.” The email says Woods can use his account again if he deletes the tweet.

So Woods did not say Democrats don't want men to vote. He posted a fake news story claiming to be from Democrats.

Big difference. That is textbook libel.

Yup, wouldn't want some of these libs to over exert themselves doing a search.
Actor James Woods quits Twitter, citing censorship
We've already had a link to that story.

So far, no one has provided a link that Woods himself was censored.

All caught up now, tard? :lol:

Gee, dumbass, do your own fricken search.
No, retard. It is up to the person making the claim to prove their claim.

And it is forum rules to post a link.

All caught up now, tard?

Coming from a guy who posted a link from 2016, you sure are funny.

Forum List

Back