James Fields found guilty of first degree murder in Charlottesville protest vehicle killing.

Nazi’s need to be decisively confronted. How many people showed up at your Unite the Right rally this year? An embarrassingly small number. Movement dead.
So the losers in Antifa can put their little clubs and boots away and disband now that their raison d'etre is dead?
Good to know.

Nazi’s need to be decisively confronted. How many people showed up at your Unite the Right rally this year? An embarrassingly small number. Movement dead.
So the losers in Antifa can put their little clubs and boots away and disband now that their raison d'etre is dead?
Good to know.
For the most part yes, and they have, little snowflake.

Good to know.
As long as people like you choose to hide on the internet instead of parading in the public square, i suppose that's true.

Last edited:
The strange thing is the crazy angry left managed to blame the President of the United States for a murder while it seems that the democrat governor of Va. may have invited or sanctioned a little army of left wing demonstrators. The guy who committed murder by car was rightfully convicted but the confrontation may have been orchestrated by the dirty tricks left and sanctioned by the governor.

The strange thing is the crazy angry left managed to blame the President of the United States for a murder while it seems that the democrat governor of Va. may have invited or sanctioned a little army of left wing demonstrators. The guy who committed murder by car was rightfully convicted but the confrontation may have been orchestrated by the dirty tricks left and sanctioned by the governor.
^ thinks Nazi’s marching through the streets should be welcomed with hugs and kisses

You shouldn’t call others fascists, little fascist. Antifa will pop up from time to time when you Nazi’s try to dip your toes in for a feel. I recommend you stay in hiding. You just don’t have the numbers.
I'm no more in hiding than you are. And when the sort of criminals you hide behind decide they can assault people because their "virtue" gives them the right you are the one who defines fascist and sociopathic behavior.
You and your comrades are nothing more than human bacteria that infest the body politic
with sickness.

You shouldn’t call others fascists, little fascist. Antifa will pop up from time to time when you Nazi’s try to dip your toes in for a feel. I recommend you stay in hiding. You just don’t have the numbers.
I'm no more in hiding than you are. And when the sort of criminals you hide behind decide they can assault people because their "virtue" gives them the right you are the one who defines fascist and sociopathic behavior.
Some people only understand one language :dunno:

This is a blatant warning to all the drivers out there trying to escape an antifa roadblock.
If you refuse to sacrifice yourself to the mob you will be harshly punished.

Some people only understand one language :dunno:
And many an ignoramus was treated to a seminar that day...

He got what he deserved. Ruining your life for a rally most have already forgotten about. smh

Racists trying to cover for themselves by calling others racist...has that EVER once worked for you? I doubt it.
You tell me...I don't need any covering for something that's an absurd lie.
You just love tossing the "R" word around, like it means something when you say it.

It's every man's right to fight would-be oppressors.
And that would mean you, Spanky. You are a dangerous sociopath (I mean if your actions match your big talk, which I doubt) who thinks he has a right to assault others for their views.

Forum List

Back