James Comey Should Resign Now for the Good of the Country

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014

When FBI Director James Comey first let Hilary Clinton off the legal hook, I gave him a reluctant pass. I thought his dressing down of Clinton for being extremely negligent in the handling of national security material, while not indicting her, was vaguely Solomonic, even if I wished it weren't.

Boy, was I wrong! I am frankly embarrassed.

The revelations from the FBI interview with Clinton that were shamelessly slipped under the door like a throwaway paper in a cheap motel over Labor Day weekend made me think this:

If were I an FBI agent, I would despise James Comey. He has humiliated the FBI and all its employees. The institution will never be the same, at least not for decades to come. The FBI is no longer an instrument of justice. It is the reverse. It is an obfuscater of justice and an enabler of the rich and powerful. How depressing and disgusting.God help our republic.

Consider this:

Hillary Clinton, who had told us she had one cellphone, turned out to have hadthirteen such phones and five iPads, all of which have mysteriously disappeared, two having been smashed by hammers -- this, although the information on all of them was legally government property. Was she arrested for this or even cited? Did the FBI even ask why she did this or why she had so many phones? Some wag on television said she must have been a crack dealer.

More importantly, did the FBI even ask her the most obvious of questions: why in the world did she put ALL her government emails on a private home-brew server (and then have them deleted with the most advanced data eradication software available -- five stars on CNET -- two days after these emails came under subpoena)? Was that because the equally obvious answer -- to avoid any possible public scrutiny of her actions (for a variety of suspicious reasons) -- is itself felonious?

The FBI has long had a reputation as the one government agency that could not be corrupted, while it took down the Communists, organized crime, and the KKK.

No longer.

Now the FBI is dirty, because it has made the political decision to excuse Hillary Clinton's crimes because she is well connected and wealthy.

It makes me want to throw up in my mouth.

Just goes to show that most of the people in government that you trust have already been bought.

Congress should interview the entire team who was on this investigation...publically! And check the ties Comey has to the Clinton Foundation.

The first thing Trump should do is fire Comey and reopen the investigation.

Supposedly impartial federal institutions like the FBI and the IRS have been seriously compromised. Race relations, Obamacare and this will be the enduring legacy of the Obama administration. They may never be repaired.

It won't matter, we're done as 57 United States. Finished. Torches and Pitchforks to Follow.

You don't understand that we're already a Banana Republic

It won't matter, we're done as 57 United States. Finished. Torches and Pitchforks to Follow.

Al-salam alaykum Frank

TikkunOlam.jpg

Al-salam alaykum Frank

TikkunOlam.jpg
Next time ebola strikes, the caliphate will carpet nuke Africa. We'll finally have a government that wants to keep us safe.

Ebola, yeah laugh riot to think of how desperately Obama did everything in his power to help it find a suitable American host

Al-salam alaykum Frank

TikkunOlam.jpg
Next time ebola strikes, the caliphate will carpet nuke Africa. We'll finally have a government that wants to keep us safe.

Ebola, yeah laugh riot to think of how desperately Obama did everything in his power to help it find a suitable American host
Lol

Supposedly impartial federal institutions like the FBI and the IRS have been seriously compromised. Race relations, Obamacare and this will be the enduring legacy of the Obama administration. They may never be repaired.

Don't forget the 33 billion in cash and gold to the world's largest terrorist producer, Iran.
And flying Syrian rebels into Central America so they can cross our southern border. And the ones he's flying in to our country at night, in cargo planes...

When FBI Director James Comey first let Hilary Clinton off the legal hook, I gave him a reluctant pass. I thought his dressing down of Clinton for being extremely negligent in the handling of national security material, while not indicting her, was vaguely Solomonic, even if I wished it weren't.

The revelations from the FBI interview with Clinton that were shamelessly slipped under the door like a throwaway paper in a cheap motel over Labor Day weekend made me think this:

If were I an FBI agent, I would despise James Comey. He has humiliated the FBI and all its employees. The institution will never be the same, at least not for decades to come. The FBI is no longer an instrument of justice. It is the reverse. It is an obfuscater of justice and an enabler of the rich and powerful. How depressing and disgusting.God help our republic.

Consider this:

Hillary Clinton, who had told us she had one cellphone, turned out to have hadthirteen such phones and five iPads, all of which have mysteriously disappeared, two having been smashed by hammers -- this, although the information on all of them was legally government property. Was she arrested for this or even cited? Did the FBI even ask why she did this or why she had so many phones? Some wag on television said she must have been a crack dealer.

More importantly, did the FBI even ask her the most obvious of questions: why in the world did she put ALL her government emails on a private home-brew server (and then have them deleted with the most advanced data eradication software available -- five stars on CNET -- two days after these emails came under subpoena)? Was that because the equally obvious answer -- to avoid any possible public scrutiny of her actions (for a variety of suspicious reasons) -- is itself felonious?

The FBI has long had a reputation as the one government agency that could not be corrupted, while it took down the Communists, organized crime, and the KKK.

No longer.

Now the FBI is dirty, because it has made the political decision to excuse Hillary Clinton's crimes because she is well connected and wealthy.

That's a LIE.

Hillary Clinton turned over her govt emails from her server in 2014 to the State Dept for their govt archives, and deleted/erased her personal emails left on the server at that time back in 2014.

Congress DID NOT first subpoena her personally for Benghazi emails on her server until March of 2015.

Her server was not subpoenaed by Congress.

All of her emails on said server was not subpoenaed by Congress.

ONLY her Benghazi related emails were subpoenaed by Congress in March of 2015, which was months to a half a year AFTER she had already turned over the govt emails she found on her server to the State Dept for their records, and after her staff deleted/erased her personal/private emails.

Have you seen his birf certificate? Maybe he was born in Mexico...:woohoo:

If letting a guilty person slide is how his job is being done these days, in my opinion, resigning shouldn't even be an option. His keister should be kicked to the curb.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Consider this:

No longer.

TIP :)
When you live in a grown up's world, ones character is not only defined by how well you handle your successes, but how well you handle your losses...

Consider this:

No longer.

He should resign? Why? So they can find another spineless empty suit?

Forum List

Back