James Comey flames out

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
As a left leaning Independent, I don't often agree with President Trump, but Trump is 100% correct in his criticism of former FBI director James Comey. Comey should have kept quiet and done his job during the 2016 campaign, instead he shoots his mouth off about Hillary Clinton's emails instead of conducting his investigations in an organized manner. In his book, Comey claims he was acting in a non partisan manner, then says his decision to discuss Clinton's emails were based on polling numbers showing Hillary Clinton winning (sorry James...you can't have it both ways!). James Comey's self serving book, stupid and childish insults of President Trump, and numerous contradictory statements tells me he should go far away....and thank his personal GOD he's not in legal trouble himself!
:bye1:

Last edited:
The FBI Director couldn't figure out that the polls were wrong? Wow. I'll never understand why Comey came out and said the investigation against Clinton was back on less than a week before the election. Clinton did a lot to lose the election all by herself. However as a Trump supporter even I thought what Comey did was foul play.

Comey believes Trump is guilty ,which is why Trump fired him

So he goes off,and writes a book about it

Nothing treasonous or dishonorable in that

Everything approachable in the litigant sense about it

So the big Q is , when this all goes before a Judge ,and is sorted out by lawyers on either side, do we honor the results? Or label it fake news?

~S~

So the big Q is , when this all goes before a Judge ,and is sorted out by lawyers on either side, do we honor the results? Or label it fake news?

~S~

Guilty of what? I've yet to hear Comey accuse Trump of anything illegal. Does Comey dislike Trump? Obviously. Trump thought he was an idiot. So did most of the liberal left when he did his flip flops on Hillary's guilt. What's been amusing to watch is how all of you REVERE him now and run out to buy his book because it rips Trump...when right after the election you thought he was the worst thing EVER!

As a left leaning Independent, I don't often agree with President Trump, but Trump is 100% correct in his criticism of former FBI director James Comey. Comey should have kept quiet and done his job during the 2016 campaign, instead he shoots his mouth off about Hillary Clinton's emails instead of conducting his investigations in an organized manner. In his book, Comey claims he was acting in a non partisan manner, then says his decision to discuss Clinton's emails were based on polling numbers showing Hillary Clinton winning (sorry James...you can't have it both ways!). James Comey's self serving book, stupid and childish insults of President Trump, and numerous contradictory statements tells me he should go far away....and thank his personal GOD he's not in legal trouble himself!

Trump laid down at the bottom of the latrine and Comey filled Trump's pie hole. Comey is already much more respected by Americans than Trump and it's easy to tell he isn't lying, most people know that. He blowtorched Trump into a french-fry that fell from the bag into the firepit.

Trump laid down at the bottom of the latrine and Comey filled Trump's pie hole. Comey is already much more respected by Americans than Trump and it's easy to tell he isn't lying, most people know that. He blowtorched Trump into a french-fry that fell from the bag into the firepit.
He sure as hell ain't respected by Clinton Democrats or Trump republican's.
So just who the hell respects him idiot?

The presumption that HRC would win was only half of it. The other half is that all of the top officials in the FBI and Justice Dept knew how the Clinton's treat those whom they deem to be enemies. None of them were going to risk being Enemies of [President] Hillary in 2017 and beyond.

Ah...Trump fired Comey. Trump still has his job. Comey doesn't. Hard to see how a whiny diatribe from a man who both sides of the political spectrum loathed has now reached "respected" simply because he wrote a petty "tell all".

Comey will go down in history as one of the worst FBI Directors of all time. His attempts at playing politics were pathetic and his flip flops to try and make himself look good only succeeded in making him look clueless.

~S~
What does he believe Trump is guilty off?

Many people will be affected by Comey's strong language concerning the sitting President. Opinion is bound to shift further into the negative for him. Polls won't change things by themselves, but they have an effect in the long run. Having a POTUS who is so under pressure regarding respectability damages the nation, government and the very Presidency.

He was forced to address Clinton's issues because a whistle blower put it out in The Press initially. Same with Anthony Weiner's laptop.
Comey swept both issues under the rug for Loretta Lynch as directed to, on behalf of The Obama Administration and Clinton Campaign.

Forum List

Back