James Clapper continually misquoted by trump...

So. You people have been lying and telling twisted half truths for decades its high time you got a dose of your own medicine. I'm fine with Trump using every Dem dirty trick in the book against them. Cue Dem's...but but but...but lol

Sooooo....you are justifying and defending a serial liar....you sick bast*a rd....

Whatever it takes to destroy the left is fine by me.

I guess you don't like having at least 2 strong political parties in our democratic republic nation.

You don't realize that you're advocating for a one party dictatorship for our nation. Which shows that everything you and people like you say about being patriotic, loving America, loving freedom is just a bunch of garbage as I personally have known since the 80s. What you want isn't democracy or freedom or anything close to what the founders of our nation wanted and what most Americans now want.

I guess you don't realize that most of America doesn't feel that way and that includes a lot of republicans.

While you may love being lied to and making a fool of yourself to everyone by repeating those lies and trying to defend them, it's causing other republicans to run in horror from the republican party. They get tired of the lies and hate from people like you and would rather cut off their arm before they voted for liars. I personally know many who are now former republicans because of all the lies from the republicans and people like you.

Some people get tired of being lied to. When that happens they stop voting republican.

Keep up the lies. Keep up your hate for your fellow American. You're doing a very fantastic job of turning republicans into democrats.

Another thing is that what comes around. Goes around. You can't spend your whole life hating total strangers and not have that hate come back to you. That's on top of the fact that hate kills your soul.

It all shows in every one of your posts. The hate has pretty much killed your soul. Only soulless people say such things as what you posted above.

What part of DESTROY THE LEFT didn't you understand? We have had enough of leftist tyranny, they got too uppity now they must be destroyed and erased from history. You know how Egyptians chiseled off the faces of their despot rulers, well there you go.

So. You people have been lying and telling twisted half truths for decades its high time you got a dose of your own medicine. I'm fine with Trump using every Dem dirty trick in the book against them. Cue Dem's...but but but...but lol

Sooooo....you are justifying and defending a serial liar....you sick bast*a rd....

I guess you don't like having at least 2 strong political parties in our democratic republic nation.

You don't realize that you're advocating for a one party dictatorship for our nation. Which shows that everything you and people like you say about being patriotic, loving America, loving freedom is just a bunch of garbage as I personally have known since the 80s. What you want isn't democracy or freedom or anything close to what the founders of our nation wanted and what most Americans now want.

I guess you don't realize that most of America doesn't feel that way and that includes a lot of republicans.

While you may love being lied to and making a fool of yourself to everyone by repeating those lies and trying to defend them, it's causing other republicans to run in horror from the republican party. They get tired of the lies and hate from people like you and would rather cut off their arm before they voted for liars. I personally know many who are now former republicans because of all the lies from the republicans and people like you.

Some people get tired of being lied to. When that happens they stop voting republican.

Keep up the lies. Keep up your hate for your fellow American. You're doing a very fantastic job of turning republicans into democrats.

Another thing is that what comes around. Goes around. You can't spend your whole life hating total strangers and not have that hate come back to you. That's on top of the fact that hate kills your soul.

It all shows in every one of your posts. The hate has pretty much killed your soul. Only soulless people say such things as what you posted above.

Yup, don't mind the 2 political parties. Although when one of those parties has a tendency to lie, cheat and steal, they need to be kicked to the curb.

If the allegations are found to be true democrats are finished as a viable political party.

It's becoming apparent that if the Progressives cannot impeach President Trump soon, they will be puddles of quivering jelly by 2020.

James ClappER is a Zionist 911 TRAITOR who wants you to believe this was not a "controlled demolition...."

James Clapper is a true patriot who served his country with dignity. He is not a liar....a pussy grabber...a narcissist...or a clown.

He is a Republican who knows this country is being challenged as never before by a White House that is an open sewer...

You are so full of shit....

Facts are so annoying to lunatics....

I am glad you admit you are annoyed...…...

Trump Incorrectly Quotes James Clapper to Falsely Claim F.B.I. Spied On Campaign

Why is the orange king doing this? Does he know between Cohen and Manafort's testimony he is cooked? Clapper has more integrity and morality in his left nut than trump has in his whole large, orange body....

He is is reaching a new low for deflection. Unfortunately for him....laws are still laws and he will be seen as a lying coward in the end...just waiting....

Clapper is a seditious fuck. If he were smart, he'd flee the country

What part of DESTROY THE LEFT didn't you understand? We have had enough of leftist tyranny, they got too uppity now they must be destroyed and erased from history. You know how Egyptians chiseled off the faces of their despot rulers, well there you go.
:cuckoo:

And another rightard drives off the cliff of sanity.

eze9fk.gif

How sad. I’ll say a prayer for you.

James ClappER is a Zionist 911 TRAITOR who wants you to believe this was not a "controlled demolition...."

James Clapper is a true patriot who served his country with dignity. He is not a liar....a pussy grabber...a narcissist...or a clown.

He is a Republican who knows this country is being challenged as never before by a White House that is an open sewer...

You are so full of shit....

Facts are so annoying to lunatics....

I am glad you admit you are annoyed...…...

^^^ A rightard who strives in life to be an ankle gummer.

tenor.gif

Trump Incorrectly Quotes James Clapper to Falsely Claim F.B.I. Spied On Campaign

Why is the orange king doing this? Does he know between Cohen and Manafort's testimony he is cooked? Clapper has more integrity and morality in his left nut than trump has in his whole large, orange body....

He is is reaching a new low for deflection. Unfortunately for him....laws are still laws and he will be seen as a lying coward in the end...just waiting....

Care to enlighten us on what Cohen and Manafort are saying? With such a positive statement you must know. Come on commiecrat, share.

So I'm disgusted that you actually have no shame in the fact that you want to destroy your fellow Americans and want to only have one political party in our nation.

That's not democracy. That's dictatorship. You fit in very well in putin's russia.

You show with every post that you don't believe or like freedom, democracy and liberty. You want to destroy people just because they have a different view from yours.

Yes, that hate has killed your soul. I feel sorry for those who have to endure you on a daily basis.

Clapper should be the first ...to go to Gitmo....

If there ever was a liar....is that piece of shit

Pardon my French!

Why is Trump doing this – because he is a liar, completely dishonest, and devoid of ethics.

Of course you're fine with him lying. You're a right winger. That's what you do.

FDR had an enemies list. Nixon had an enemies list. both sides are guilty, historically.

So I'm disgusted that you actually have no shame in the fact that you want to destroy your fellow Americans and want to only have one political party in our nation.

That's not democracy. That's dictatorship. You fit in very well in putin's russia.

You show with every post that you don't believe or like freedom, democracy and liberty. You want to destroy people just because they have a different view from yours.

Yes, that hate has killed your soul. I feel sorry for those who have to endure you on a daily basis.

:puhleeze: do you deny the left hate conservatives? They hate our guts and have tried to force their world view on us for decades. They picked this fight, we finally got fed up with them and kicked their ass. Tissue?

Of course you're fine with him lying. You're a right winger. That's what you do.

Whatever it takes to destroy the left. Its clear to millions of Americans the left needs to be stomped on before they wreck the country.

Dems are now -3 points in the generic ballot.... lib lying has lost you all 20 points in 6 months....GREAT JOB!

Forum List

Back