Jamaal Bowman Criminally Charged For Pulling Fire Alarm on Capital Hill

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

Getting pinched by the man!! Normally, I would say this is a chicken shit charge. But since it is the result of a chicken shit political stunt that he denied, screw him. I hope they throw the boom at him!

He is hoping to use his black privilege in convincing everyone he was too stupid to know what he did was wrong. Getting an ID knowing how to open a door all to complicated unless the government helps

Last edited:

Getting pinched by the man!! Normally, I would say this is a chicken shit charge. But since it is the result of a chicken shit political stunt that he denied, screw him. I hope they throw the boom at him!
Harmless prank is one thing. But the timing of this one had far more serious effect. I don't see how him going to jail would benefit anybody, but a fine big enough to hurt, probation, community service would at least give the people confidence that nobody is above the law.

Some poor republican Jan 6 babe just got 4 years for carrying a bullhorn. Let's see what this guy gets for endangering everyone in the building by pulling a fire alarm.

Will he be convicted of being an insurrectionist?

Getting pinched by the man!! Normally, I would say this is a chicken shit charge.

Yep. Can't tell you how many times as a former school
administrator I've pulled one of these to open a door!

Screen Shot 2023-10-25 at 8.03.11 PM.png

AND IT WORKED! Soon as I pulled it, a loud bell went
off and everyone went running out the wide open door
as firemen rushed to enter the building through that
same wide open door! :th_waiting:

Yep. Can't tell you how many times as a former school
administrator I've pulled one of these to open a door!

View attachment 848659

AND IT WORKED! Soon as I pulled it, a loud bell went
off and everyone went running out the wide open door
as firemen rushed to enter the building through that
same wide open door! :th_waiting:
I stand correct…. The man did read and made a decision as to the outcome he and his handlers wanted.

Who would have thought Democrats would use Blacks to do their bidding and then let them hang? What are the fucking odds!!!

Should have been a criminal mischief charge as well. I believe seven years is the normal sentence for Republicans. Good thing we have two justice systems here.

Forum List

Back