Jailhouse interview with patriot Ammon Bundy: Governments story is unraveling

Good luck with that. Ammon is a dipshit so pretty much anything he says is going to be tinged with that fact.

FBI agents investigated over shots fired during standoff

FBI thugs now under investigation for lying...no surprise really. Oh and according to first article the Feds are trying to censor Bundy and others from talking about the truth....no surprise really. Like I said they expected to kill all of the patriots...that didn't happen now they need them to shut up so the kangaroo court case stays intact as its ALREADY falling apart.

He and the other defendants have a court hearing Wednesday morning where the government may request a gag order, preventing them from talking about the case. For Bundy, it's another indication the feds have too much power.

"This gag order seems to be an effort for the government to say, 'Hey, look, we can say what we want to say, but Ammon and anybody on that side can't.'"

Good luck with that. Ammon is a dipshit so pretty much anything he says is going to be tinged with that fact.
Your opinion which means nothing. At least patriots like Bundy STAND for something and don't back down...rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

What exactly did he stand for? They had a point when the BLM tried to destroy their cattle (though they DO owe all of those grazing fee's) and the BLM certainly had no right to go in with guns drawn as they did.

But the second Ammon and Co. invaded another state and took over a Federal Building while armed they lost the argument. Had they taken it over without guns i would have supported them. But the second they brought guns to the party they screwed the pooch and lost whatever good will they otherwise would have had from the general public.

The only support they got after that was from their fellow loons. And, because of this they are going to spend the rest of their lives in prison. As they should.

Interesting word choice as I believe Ammon Bundy to be unraveling. lol

Surely we have learned one thing from recent history. Some occupiers have more rights than other occupiers.

:dig::eusa_naughty::eusa_boohoo::gives::puke3:

He and the other defendants have a court hearing Wednesday morning where the government may request a gag order, preventing them from talking about the case. For Bundy, it's another indication the feds have too much power.

"This gag order seems to be an effort for the government to say, 'Hey, look, we can say what we want to say, but Ammon and anybody on that side can't.'"

Surely we have learned one thing from recent history. Some occupiers have more rights than other occupiers.

You mean the ones with guns threatening to shoot?
Only threatened to DEFEND themselves if they were attacked. Get it right.

So.....if I go into your house, with a gun, and I declare that it is only to defend myself from you if you attack me. That is OK with you? Just wondering....

Jailhouse interview: Ammon Bundy says government's story is unraveling

Guess they didn't expect people to see the video that was released or there to be any witnesses left alive...its how the FBI works...murdered everyone in Waco tried to in Ruby Ridge.

When you make rules for white people they are always the ones crying the loudest. Like OMG I'm WHITE...You dont do that to ME!!

Now if this person was black Odium would have one simple rule and that would be "Dont break the rules" but since he's white....

FBI thugs now under investigation for lying...no surprise really. Oh and according to first article the Feds are trying to censor Bundy and others from talking about the truth....no surprise really. Like I said they expected to kill all of the patriots...that didn't happen now they need them to shut up so the kangaroo court case stays intact as its ALREADY falling apart.
So if Trump is elected President, the FBI will be jailed for murder, Ammon Bundy will be appointed Public Lands Czar, setting fires on public land will be legal, and grazing public lands will be free and given back to the States? In the 'woulda' category, Trump would not have reacted to David Koresh defying the law, and Randy Weaver would not have been targeted for modifying weapons? Is that what you are saying

Sure. And the ones actually raping people. You know. Crime.

As far as I can tell it's a crime to illegally occupy a building that doesn't belong to you and prevent it's occupants from entering by brandishing guns.

How'd that March 5th protest/rebellion work out for all you supporters?

Sure. And the ones actually raping people. You know. Crime.

As far as I can tell it's a crime to illegally occupy a building that doesn't belong to you and prevent it's occupants from entering by brandishing guns.
Very good! Isn't it also a crime to camp in a public park that forbids camping, set up tents, harass people walking through the park, pooping everywhere..? Hint. Yes, it is.

Forum List

Back