Jailhouse interview with patriot Ammon Bundy: Governments story is unraveling

Surely we have learned one thing from recent history. Some occupiers have more rights than other occupiers.

You mean the ones with guns threatening to shoot?
Only threatened to DEFEND themselves if they were attacked. Get it right.

So.....if I go into your house, with a gun, and I declare that it is only to defend myself from you if you attack me. That is OK with you? Just wondering....
The building and the land it was on is NOT the federal governments its the CITIZENS.

Surely we have learned one thing from recent history. Some occupiers have more rights than other occupiers.

So.....if I go into your house, with a gun, and I declare that it is only to defend myself from you if you attack me. That is OK with you? Just wondering....
The building and the land it was on is NOT the federal governments its the CITIZENS.

Correct. That means it is MY land. Had he brought guns uninvited to my home, I would have blown his ass right back out into the yard.

Correct. That means it is MY land. Had he brought guns uninvited to my home, I would have blown his ass right back out into the yard.
No not YOURS its ALL citizens and since the rest of the citizens have decided to just let the government steal what is theirs then its up to whoever is a upstanding patriot to take back the land and property for the citizenry.

No not YOURS its ALL citizens and since the rest of the citizens have decided to just let the government steal what is theirs then its up to whoever is a upstanding patriot to take back the land and property for the citizenry.

Yes. It is all citizens. So when Ammon and Co. took it over they were stealing from US. That's the point.

Yes. It is all citizens. So when Ammon and Co. took it over they were stealing from US. That's the point.
Nope they were defending what the government had stolen from the citizens since Ammon and his patriots were the ONLY ONES willing to defend and try and take back what is rightfully ours.

Nope they were defending what the government had stolen from the citizens since Ammon and his patriots were the ONLY ONES willing to defend and try and take back what is rightfully ours.
We have this system we use called democracy. We elect people to represent our interest. Bundy never got elected by the citizens to manage our property.

We have this system we use called democracy. We elect people to represent our interest. Bundy never got elected by the citizens to manage our property.

it isn't bundy's land.....

what a maroon the loser is.

Yes we know you and the scum like you like brain,don't taze me etc have no principles to stand on their backbone is about as limp as their manhood is like a wet noodle. Just blowing in the breeze and changing when the tides change to benefit them. Now if it was some coon from black lies matter THEN you whiners would be up in arms.

Then why did they prevent the rest of us from enjoying OUR land? They were thieves and vandals and deserve everything they got and more.

Liar! The government never stole anything from them.
The bundys are bottom feeding scum.

The government administers it for the citizens so citizens, like the Bundy Bunch, can't trash it and prevent other citizens from enjoying it.

Shut up clown. Go show your ignorance elsewhere before I ignore you.

The government administers it for the citizens so citizens, like the Bundy Bunch, can't trash it and prevent other citizens from enjoying it.
No one ever gave the government permission to control it.

Administer. That's the term. And yes, they did. The land was legally purchased in 1935.

Administer. That's the term. And yes, they did. The land was legally purchased in 1935.
Who was it purchased from?

Well since you believed in them so much why wasn't your chicken ass down there with them? Those that support the bundys are just pussy punks.

Jailhouse interview: Ammon Bundy says government's story is unraveling

Guess they didn't expect people to see the video that was released or there to be any witnesses left alive...its how the FBI works...murdered everyone in Waco tried to in Ruby Ridge.

So the government story is unraveling according to Ammon Bundy.....

....and we should give a shit what Ammon Bundy thinks, why exactly?

That jacksss got what he deserved. Hope he likes occupying the government building he's in now lol

Forum List

Back