Jailed Clerk Vows Not to Back Down, No Resolution in Sight

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Jailed Clerk Vows Not to Back Down, No Resolution in Sight

Very simple solution. Governor calls Legislature back in since they already want to be back in so they can pass a law that North Carolina AND Alabama have passed giving ANY government employee the right to give faggots a "marriage" license and then she can go home OR the legislature can waste its time impeaching her and finding a new person to be harassed by faggots over their religious views. As I have said this is no longer about getting a license if it was there are numerous other counties to do so and if your WANT of a license is that much you would have gone there and gotten one and let this work its self out this is 100% about FORCING a religious person to break their religious beliefs and to accept your lifestyle or get thrown in jail. Its gone from wanting "tolerance" to wanting "equality" to wanting YOUR lifestyle FORCED on EVERYONE you come in contact with. I for one can not wait until the ISIS treatment is given to every faggot and dyke.

I for one can not wait until the ISIS treatment is given to every faggot and dyke.
Yeah, not gonna happen here, anymore than your race-war little Hitler...
You keep thinking that. I am sure the people of China,Ukraine,USSR,France,Cambodia etc thought the same thing.
And while you don't believe others are your equals, they are and by law they will be treated as such. Just deal with it...
Nature says nothing is equal and NOTHING is equal to me I am a might above the rest and always will be. You are a disgusting little creature....I imagine this looks like you
images.jpg

I think the Kentucky legislature can end it by removing her from office. And should.
Indeed they can fix this. But the governor must call them into duty and he refuses. They WANT to be called back to pass laws to fix this mess. So call the Governor and tell him to do his damn job.

I bet she holds out til Halloween. Holiday time will make her want out and she'll resign. Probably get a nice wealthy book deal and lots of paid TV interviews too.

You homos....just made this lady RICH!!

Imagine...a woman goes to jail for her beliefs...resigns from her job. She will get a book deal and lots of TV time.

Hell...maybe I should pursue a county clerk job and do the same....hmmmm....

I bet she holds out til Halloween. Holiday time will make her want out and she'll resign. Probably get a nice wealthy book deal and lots of paid TV interviews too.

Imagine...a woman goes to jail for her beliefs...resigns from her job. She will get a book deal and lots of TV time.

I don't mind if she gets rich. I don't mind at all. It would actually be quite amusing.

Only a retard ( oh nvm I see who the poster is) would equate a food order with someones closely held religious beliefs.

I don't think she will come out....until the thug in the robe lets her out bending to his will is not an option for the righteous.
I think the Kentucky legislature can end it by removing her from office. And should.
They're waiting for the foam-at-the-mouth fundies to go back to their reality shows.
Nope waiting for January since Kentucky's governor is a useless fuck. Won't matter the butt fuck mafia will hound this woman with death threats etc like they are already doing and will continue to do. Maybe we can get lucky and a few will try and harm her at home and she blasts the bastards.

I don't mind if she gets rich. I don't mind at all. It would actually be quite amusing.

It's all quite amusing really. Who knew there were that many gays I Rowan County, Kentucky who so desparately wanted to marry?? Those seeking a license there....we're FROM there right?

It's all quite amusing really. Who knew there were that many gays I Rowan County, Kentucky who so desparately wanted to marry?? Those seeking a license there....we're FROM there right?
It matters how many? Since when?

Yeah right. You will be here bitching and moaning as usual. The more disgusting and grotesque and immoral and unnatural the better you swine like it. The fact she refuses to be apart of it means you must attack her.

I'll tell you what is amusing.

The left in an outrage saying she just needs to "FOLLOW THE LAW" are the same ones defending every thug who fights a cop who got stopped for breaking a law, then getting bent out of shape when conservatives suggest the thugs "just follow the law" or saying that a law isn't worth following because they don't like it.

Doesn't matter at all. Just curious. Apparently Rowan County, KY is flooded with homos wanting to marry. Must be something in the water.

Yeah right. You will be here bitching and moaning as usual. The more disgusting and grotesque and immoral and unnatural the better you swine like it. The fact she refuses to be apart of it means you must attack her.

True. But she does have to follow the law. Government employee.

Pastors...that's another story.

The judge has the power to escalate the contempt charge to include fines. Big ones that occur everyday Davis plays martyr.

True. But she does have to follow the law. Government employee.

Pastors...that's another story.
Kentucky wants to fix the law just like North Carolina and Alabama did. Governor refuses to put an end to this like a real leader would do.

Doesn't matter at all. Just curious. Apparently Rowan County, KY is flooded with homos wanting to marry. Must be something in the water.
"Flooded with homos"? How many indicated "flooded" to you? This is interesting....tell us more about how much you consider "flooded"?

Forum List

Back