Jailed Clerk Vows Not to Back Down, No Resolution in Sight

If Odium wants to send his money to a professional grifter, we have no problem with that.

We tell the conservatives rubes not to fall for such scams. We told them not to make Palin wealthy, but did they listen? No. Many conservatives just have broken BS detectors, so they can't recognize the BS artists. After all, if they could recognize BS, they'd be liberals.

I bet she holds out til Halloween. Holiday time will make her want out and she'll resign. Probably get a nice wealthy book deal and lots of paid TV interviews too.

You homos....just made this lady RICH!!

Imagine...a woman goes to jail for her beliefs...resigns from her job. She will get a book deal and lots of TV time.

Hell...maybe I should pursue a county clerk job and do the same....hmmmm....
I don't mind if she gets rich. I don't mind at all. It would actually be quite amusing.
Yeah right. You will be here bitching and moaning as usual. The more disgusting and grotesque and immoral and unnatural the better you swine like it. The fact she refuses to be apart of it means you must attack her.

True. But she does have to follow the law. Government employee.

Pastors...that's another story.
Kentucky wants to fix the law just like North Carolina and Alabama did. Governor refuses to put an end to this like a real leader would do.
He's probably waiting for all the idiots to go back to their trailer parks.

I'll tell you what is amusing.

The left in an outrage saying she just needs to "FOLLOW THE LAW" are the same ones defending every thug who fights a cop who got stopped for breaking a law, then getting bent out of shape when conservatives suggest the thugs "just follow the law" or saying that a law isn't worth following because they don't like it.
It would be nice if everyone would follow the law eh?

The judge has the power to escalate the contempt charge to include fines. Big ones that occur everyday Davis plays martyr.

Judge decided against fines because she would receive donations to cover the fines.

This way is better. She gets to sit in jail and the taxpayers have to pay the bill for to sulk and not do her job. Eventually they will decide to hold a recall election and put someone else in her place.

Then the judge can let her out because she won't be in any position to violate the law any more.

The judge has the power to escalate the contempt charge to include fines. Big ones that occur everyday Davis plays martyr.

Judge decided against fines because she would receive donations to cover the fines.

This way is better. She gets to sit in jail and the taxpayers have to pay the bill for to sulk and not do her job. Eventually they will decide to hold a recall election and put someone else in her place.

Then the judge can let her out because she won't be in any position to violate the law any more.

Should Obama be jailed for not following the law? I could list many....but to the point...

That's one option. It would be kind of fun if she doesn't change her stance and they keep reelecting her so she stays in jail...

The law says the federal government should secure the nation's borders. Obama refuses to do it.

Should Obama be in jail?

Should Obama be jailed for not following the law? I could list many....but to the point...
He's not under contempt charges but his administration is in the courts plenty...

Go ahead and let's see your "list". We could all use a laugh at your expense.

Really? It would require an entire thread of its own.

Obama would have to face impeachment. The President can't be charged with a crime while he or she is in office by anyone but the House. Short of impeachment, your accusations are meaningless drivel.

Really? It would require an entire thread of its own.

In other words you have nothing and are just FOS.

Got it!

Let's back to the OP topic now.

The left in an outrage saying she just needs to "FOLLOW THE LAW" are the same ones defending every thug who fights a cop who got stopped for breaking a law, then getting bent out of shape when conservatives suggest the thugs "just follow the law" or saying that a law isn't worth following because they don't like it.
Now ^that is a classic fucked up false equivalency.

Wanting a marriage license is like defending a thug who holds up a McDonalds.

It would be nice if everyone would follow the law eh?
Yep sure would.Especially the first amendment. The judge should learn it.
Go ahead. We are waiting :)
I am not the judge. My guess is that if he discovers Davis is profiting or promoting her own celebrity he will impose those fines.
Who is the "we" that are waiting?
MILLIONS that believe in religious freedom and stand against tyranny.

Forum List

Back