Jacob Wetterlings remains have been found

So very sad for that child. Never a chance to live his life and dying in such an awful way.

yeah and the worst part is

the killer only got 20 years

for such a horrible crime
I assume they identified the remains with DNA. DNA has done a great deal for solving crime. It's a great thing.

yes

plus he led law enforcement to the spot where he hid the body

So very sad for that child. Never a chance to live his life and dying in such an awful way.

Yes, child rapists are heinous beasts, so I guess you must be shocked to learn that Harvey Milk was a child predator or that Roman Polanski raped and sodomized a 13 year old girl and yet the Hollywood elite liberals worship both of them?

And the media always uses euphemisms to hide the Truth of how awful these shitstains really are. They say that the victims are sexually assaulted, not that they often get tortured and ass raped for days till they finally die. Danny was lucky in that way.

Liberals are sick bastards.

Yes, child rapists are heinous beasts, so I guess you must be shocked to learn that Harvey Milk was a child predator or that Roman Polanski raped and sodomized a 13 year old girl and yet the Hollywood elite liberals worship both of them?

And the media always uses euphemisms to hide the Truth of how awful these shitstains really are. They say that the boy was sexually assaulted, not that he was tortured and ass raped for days till he finally died.

Liberals are sick bastards.
OMG You are the one who is a sick bastard. Bringing this up here. Making this a political issue. Assuming all liberals march in lockstep in their thinking. What a vicious uncalled for post by a very, very sick man, YOU. Shame, shame on you. Disgusting piece of shit that you are. Shame!

Forum List

Back