Jack Smith admits he made false claims to court in Trump case

Special counsel Jack Smith's team made a startling admission in its case against former President Donald Trump, acknowledging in a new court filing that it failed to turn over all evidence to Mr. Trump's legal team as required by law and falsely claimed that it had.

LYING ABOUT DISCOVERY?

This bullshit case needs to be thrown out.
When the prosection is based solely on politics, expect it to be sloppy like this....sanctions should be issued

Prosecutors withholding evidence has been a problem for a long time. They are never held accountable. This was one of the complaints those who protested an unfair justice system were condemning.

If it happened here, I believe there should be repercussions. I'd need something other than the Epoch Times to come to a definitive conclusion though. I looked, they were the only source I was able to find.

The radicalized Bongino Blog otherwise known as Epoch Times IS the only source for this lie.

Anybody now after the fact, knowing that Trump has said he lost the election yet criminally intended to overthrow it, can be held liable for defamation for actively supporting his criminal intent.

Anybody now after the fact, knowing that Trump has said he lost the election yet criminally intended to overthrow it, can be held liable for defamation for actively supporting his criminal intent.
So now you want to prosecute 50 million voters?

These liberals are becoming more and more like Communists every day.

Special counsel Jack Smith's team made a startling admission in its case against former President Donald Trump, acknowledging in a new court filing that it failed to turn over all evidence to Mr. Trump's legal team as required by law and falsely claimed that it had.

LYING ABOUT DISCOVERY?

This bullshit case needs to be thrown out.
They are turning it over, right? It’s just a delay, an admission and a turnover of evidence, with no real adverse effect on the defendant, because Trump was seeking a delay anyway. If Trump had done the same in the documents case, there’d be one less indictment.

Forum List

Back