Jack Bauer does TV ad for healthcare reform

Well it is rather amusing that the EXTREME RIGHT seemed to LOVE Jack Bower when he was torturing the TRUTH out of terrorists.

First, the correct spelling of his name is in the title, how you fucked that up is beyond me. Secondly, he's a fictional character, one can love the character but not the actor or the other way around. I love Neo, but can't stand Keanu.

I like German cars and International Delight vanilla stuff and coffee......coffee isn't grown here.......

I like AMD and Italian furniture and Persian cats and race hosses and pug dogs. I don't like Dell. Dominos Pizza and chick-fil-a are run by bible thumpers. Kraft is evil.

You are anti-American ... shit, I didn't even think you were, but now I know you are.

Becuase he prefers German cars? Most real DRIVERS prefer German cars. They have a nice ride that does NOT insulate you from feeling the road. What do you like KK KIAS!!??

I like German cars. I have 4. When I was younger I had British cars and a Volvo.:lol:

And just for the record I don't give a shit how you spell BAUER because 24 is one of the most ridiculous series EVER.......The first season he damn near DIED like three or four times. You don't pull a branch out of your leg and go running around two minutes later.

I like German cars and International Delight vanilla stuff and coffee......coffee isn't grown here.......

I like AMD and Italian furniture and Persian cats and race hosses and pug dogs. I don't like Dell. Dominos Pizza and chick-fil-a are run by bible thumpers. Kraft is evil.

You are anti-American ... shit, I didn't even think you were, but now I know you are.

Becuase he prefers German cars? Most real DRIVERS prefer German cars. They have a nice ride that does NOT insulate you from feeling the road. What do you like KK KIAS!!??

I buy the best quality I can afford, which right now turns out to be mostly foreign, however, I don't support buying a product from any company just because you agree with their political position in any way. ;)

I buy the best quality I can afford, which right now turns out to be mostly foreign, however, I don't support buying a product from any company just because you agree with their political position in any way. ;)

Yeah I could agree to a point but if you have a genuine greivence with a company for say testing cosmetics on kittens then I feel it is a moral imperitive to boycott.

For the record, all of my pets are natural born quadrupeds of these here United States. I did work with a TB from Afghanistan and the process of getting him out of Afghanistan to here was like a season of 24...unbelievable.

I have a 2000 Passat 1.8 turbo, 5 speed........love that car.....50mpg going 80.

Yeah I could agree to a point but if you have a genuine greivence with a company for say testing cosmetics on kittens then I feel it is a moral imperitive to boycott.

Boycotts are a serious problem, they are part of the reason why our American made products suck. This is what happens:

1. People choose not to by the higher quality version simply because of morals.

2. The inferior company makes a fortune off that, then raises it's prices for better profits instead of improving the product they know that people will buy the crap version anyway.

3. The boycotted company simply leaves the US and sells in another country or area.

It doesn't do anything but take away a lot of quality products. If it's a product you can't live without, boycotts only hurt the economy as a whole, if it's a product you can live without then you don't buy a cheaper version, that may help a little but not much. If you make laws to stop such practices the result is the same. Basically, the only way to stop such practices is to start your own company, make a better product without such practices, and let people know yours is better, all for the same cost. But that's almost impossible now because the regulations prevent start up companies. ;)

Boycotts are a serious problem, they are part of the reason why our American made products suck. This is what happens:

2. The inferior company makes a fortune off that, then raises it's prices for better profits instead of improving the product they know that people will buy the crap version anyway.

3. The boycotted company simply leaves the US and sells in another country or area.

It doesn't do anything but take away a lot of quality products. If it's a product you can't live without, boycotts only hurt the economy as a whole, if it's a product you can live without then you don't buy a cheaper version, that may help a little but not much. If you make laws to stop such practices the result is the same. Basically, the only way to stop such practices is to start your own company, make a better product without such practices, and let people know yours is better, all for the same cost. But that's almost impossible now because the regulations prevent start up companies. ;)

UH BULLSHIT!!! I have people come in and bitch about not being able to buy something not made in China.....I show them an American made product and they bitch about the PRICE.

UH BULLSHIT!!! I have people come in and bitch about not being able to buy something not made in China.....I show them an American made product and they bitch about the PRICE.

China has fewer regulations, so their prices are lower. ;)

Who said the superior products are the ones always being boycotted? You make no sense.

The US doesn't make a car as good as a VW or a Mercedes, but plenty of people buy them anyway, so my preferring what I like isn't a boycott.

And who do you think makes it hard for the smaller guy to get bigger? The bigger guys. Learn it. Know it. They pay for the regulations that advance their goals. Corporate welfare/favoritism through regulation legislation.

Wow KK you really think Americans are stupid. They no gawd damn well who and HOW the products they buy are made the problem is that because our manufacturing is sent OVER SEAS so some overpaid fucker with a business degree from Harvard can make a few million more dollars most Americans can no longer AFFORD to buy anything not found at Walmart!!!

Forum List

Back