Jack Bauer does TV ad for healthcare reform

Pea brainism...yea, the REAL person's opinion is meaningless, but the FICTIONAL character's torture techniques are a rallying cry of the right as REAL world...

24_torture1-300x200.jpg

Oh noze, is Jack doing the Vulcan nerve pinch on Graem Bauer? :eek:

Say it ain't so, Joe!

Fictional characters torturing, done right.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HndMKYnJgxM]YouTube - Alias: One of Jack Bristow's great moments[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i5vHs0Pu_yg]YouTube - Scene from Alias promoting torture[/ame]

Yes, let's give this man control of your Health Care

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KbpWonUzlrc]YouTube - Obama Gaffe[/ame]

kiefer sutherland's opinion is almost as meaningful to me as donald sutherland's.

Southerlands grandfather a former member of canadas parliment is one of the most revered Canadians for being the man attributed with enacting thier health care system. Keep that in mind Obama.

Yes, he's done quite a job.

Nine of 10 middle-aged American women (89 percent) have had a mammogram, compared to less than three-fourths of Canadians (72 percent).

Nearly all American women (96 percent) have had a pap smear, compared to less than 90 percent of Canadians.

More than half of American men (54 percent) have had a PSA test, compared to less than 1 in 6 Canadians (16 percent).

Nearly one-third of Americans (30 percent) have had a colonoscopy, compared with less than 1 in 20 Canadians (5 percent).

When asked about their own health care instead of the "health care system," more than half of Americans (51.3 percent) are very satisfied with their health care services, compared to only 41.5 percent of Canadians; a lower proportion of Americans are dissatisfied (6.8 percent) than Canadians (8.5 percent).

All that and no link?

I just got netflix tonight and the very first thing I am going to do is request 24 now..woohoo.

I just got netflix tonight and the very first thing I am going to do is request 24 now..woohoo.

The first Season was good and this last Season was ok. Forget the rest of them. Go get rent "Millennium" instead.

The ironic part of Zona's post, if you are going to choose who you spend money on just because of their political views instead of the quality of the product or service, you are really stupid. ;)

The ironic part of Zona's post, if you are going to choose who you spend money on just because of their political views instead of the quality of the product or service, you are really stupid. ;)

Some do both. So there is no irony, just another incomplete thought from the inner recesses of your cobwebbery,

Some do both. So there is no irony, just another incomplete thought from the inner recesses of your cobwebbery,

Wow ... I applaud your sharp whit ... not! :cool:

You will still likely buy and support a lot of inferior products and services by doing such, though that does explain why our products in the US just completely suck royal fucking ass!

I like German cars and International Delight vanilla stuff and coffee......coffee isn't grown here.......

I like AMD and Italian furniture and Persian cats and race hosses and pug dogs. I don't like Dell. Dominos Pizza and chick-fil-a are run by bible thumpers. Kraft is evil.

I like German cars and International Delight vanilla stuff and coffee......coffee isn't grown here.......

I like AMD and Italian furniture and Persian cats and race hosses and pug dogs. I don't like Dell. Dominos Pizza and chick-fil-a are run by bible thumpers. Kraft is evil.

You are anti-American ... shit, I didn't even think you were, but now I know you are.

Anti-American? Nah.....discerning and practical and addicted to vanilla stuff.......

Vashi says you are systemically illogical.

PDRM0004-1.jpg

Forum List

Back