J6 was crawling with Feds

No. We elected him and then you lost your minds. He was duly elected, but you just couldn't accept it. Russian Collusion, the Steele Dossier, two impeachments. And now this.

Whatever. I do not care. Let it burn. I mean it when I say I do not want to share a nation with you anymore.
Well, I can't speak for other people. Yes, I was disappointed Clinton did not win. Based on the 2.5 decades of previously known Trump, I thought it might end in disaster.
And if Trump was really interested in the job of actually being President, he would have pivoted and embraced the job and the political norms that came with it.
Unfortunately, it was beyond him. And I watched all my fears come to pass. Donald Trump made all of his own issues and is in the predicament he is because he is
incompetent and corrupt. He has no self-awareness. Now, finally after almost 5 decades, there is no one left to be his human shield. He faces judgement alone.

If you don't want to share a nation or be a productive member of it, there are lots of countries where your beliefs and views might be better suited to.
The rest of us??...are not gonna let you burn the house down. :)

Well, I can't speak for other people. Yes, I was disappointed Clinton did not win. Based on the 2.5 decades of previously known Trump, I thought it might end in disaster.
And if Trump was really interested in the job of actually being President, he would have pivoted and embraced the job and the political norms that came with it.
Unfortunately, it was beyond him. And I watched all my fears come to pass. Donald Trump made all of his own issues and is in the predicament he is because he is
incompetent and corrupt. He has no self-awareness. Now, finally after almost 5 decades, there is no one left to be his human shield. He faces judgement alone.

If you don't want to share a nation or be a productive member of it, there are lots of countries where your beliefs and views might be better suited to.

You didn't like his manners and his bluster.

So you tore the nation apart because of it.

Okay. It is what it is.

PS if you keep pushing on the last part, you won't be able to stop it. That's how it happens. That's history.

rigged elections nationwide--Maybe not rigged, but cheating
rigged elections in Arizona--see above
poisoned vaccines--they were a failure with too many side effects
poisoned boosters--see above
agents provocateur at the capitol--that's true
child smuggling at pizza joints--yeah, no. Sketchy, not true
Biden taking millions in bribes--definitely true

And you think the other side of the aisle is crazy? Look at what you just admitted to you fucking idiot.

Zero proof for any of it. The fragmentation you're feeling is that you're increasingly all alone in the world.

You didn't like his manners and his bluster.

So you tore the nation apart because of it.

Okay. It is what it is.
Sorry. It's high time you people took responsibility for the damage YOU'VE done. And not blame the current conditions on everyone else. We already have someone who does that (rhymes with hump :)). It's the first step toward healing and acceptance.

Truth. Every last word of it.

And you think the other side of the aisle is crazy? Look at what you just admitted to you fucking idiot.

Zero proof for any of it. The fragmentation you're feeling is that you're increasingly all alone in the world.

No, for example, half the country trusts elections a lot more but the other half not at all.

Tell us how great the vaccines are. Let's start there hospital administrator.

PS if you keep pushing on the last part, you won't be able to stop it. That's how it happens. That's history.
Push what? Justice? A fair trial to answer for crimes he's been accused of? Please. At the end of the day, no one is going to war over Donald Trump.

There were HUNDREDS of Feds , Fed Assets , Alphabet agency , Undercover Park Police , ATF , Undercover DC Police , Undercover State Police , ... there on 1/6

Push what? Justice? A fair trial to answer for crimes he's been accused of? Please. At the end of the day, no one is going to war over Donald Trump.

Look up what started WW1. Are you kidding? Wars have been started for MUCH less.

But you don't care. If you get your mugshot it will be the best day of your life, hang the consequences. You're butthurt about his manners. We get it.

Look up what started WW1. Are you kidding? Wars have been started for MUCH less.

But you don't care. If you get your mugshot it will be the best day of your life, hang the consequences. You're butthurt about his manners. We get it.
LOL. You're comparing Trump to Archduke Ferdinand??? :auiqs.jpg:
Hmm....me thinks that's not a very good analogy...for the obvious reasons.

Trump is corrupt and incompetent. THAT'S why I don't have any respect for him.

LOL. You're comparing Trump to Archduke Ferdinand??? :auiqs.jpg:
Hmm....me thinks that's not a very good analogy...for the obvious reasons.

Trump is corrupt and incompetent. THAT'S why I don't have any respect for him.
Biden is a turnip and under the thumb of Europe’s former communists and Chinese current communists

Learn from history. Or read David Brooks column, which the NYT actually printed. He worries too late if you all are the bad guys.
No, he worries that elitist shithead Republicans like himself are the bad guys. And then he concludes they're not, that the Trump cultists are just dumfuks lashing out, meaning the GOP needs to cater to their tantrums more.

You might try _reading_ what you babble about next time

Forum List

Back