J.K. Rowling Calls Trump A ‘Tiny, Little Man’ After He Shoves A PM

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
5927389a2000003a0016eef1.jpeg

Nailed it.

This is magic.

President Donald Trump attended the NATO summit in Brussels on Thursday, where he was filmed making a gesture that looks like he is pushing aside Montenegro’s Prime Minister Dusko Markovic in order to shove his way to the front of a crowd.

The White House reportedly defended the gesture, calling it a “casual greeting” between leaders. But the video went viral on Twitter nonetheless.

It wasn’t long before Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling shared a GIF of the moment on Twitter, captioning it with the ultimate burn: “You tiny, tiny, tiny little man.”

VIDEO: J.K. Rowling Calls Trump A ‘Tiny, Little Man’ After He Shoves A PM

Trump's egotistical arrogance never ceases to amaze me. Who does he think he is?

Last edited:

Nailed it.

This is magic.

President Donald Trump attended the NATO summit in Brussels on Thursday, where he was filmed making a gesture that looks like he is pushing aside Montenegro’s Prime Minister Dusko Markovic in order to shove his way to the front of a crowd.

The White House reportedly defended the gesture, calling it a “casual greeting” between leaders. But the video went viral on Twitter nonetheless.

It wasn’t long before Harry Potter author J.K. Rowling shared a GIF of the moment on Twitter, captioning it with the ultimate burn: “You tiny, tiny, tiny little man.”

Trump's egotistical arrogance never ceases to amaze me. Who does he think he is?

OMG! I'll never buy another of her books!

But wait! I never bought any anyway!

Trump is the kind of dude that will Bogart a joint for 20 minutes while you seethe in fury...he then hands it to you so you burn yourself getting it ; only to find out he left the joint all spit wet ...

French President Macron Blows Off Trump, So Trump Tries To Tear Off His Arm

French President Emmanuel Macron blew off Donald Trump and greeted Angela Merkel first. This resulted in Trump trying to separate the French president's arm from his body.…

Last edited:
Trump is the kind of dude that will Bogart a joint for 20 minutes while you seethe in fury...he then hands it to you so you burn yourself getting it ; only to find out he left the joint all spit wet ...

French President Macron Blows Off Trump, So Trump Tries To Tear Off His Arm

French President Emmanuel Macron blew off Donald Trump and greeted Angela Merkel first. This resulted in Trump trying to separate the French president's arm from his body.…

He doesn't smoke.

Nailed it.

This is magic.

Who's rowling? A professional ping pong team?

He's made an ass of himself at every stop but really, considering its trump, he did better than any of us thought he would.

But, shoving a PM?

Oh and yanking hands out of armpits and preaching at the real leaders and all the rest -

UGH

Nailed it.

This is magic.

Who's rowling? A professional ping pong team?

Incredibly successful, incredibly wealthy, has given away most of her money.

But what does that matter?

What she said is true.

Magic, huh? I dunno.
Ain't even a rabbit in a hat anywhere on that video.

But holy bat eyelids!
I sure would die if JK Rowling mean tweeted me.
Cuz... Datum

And then you go, "Dude --- who oranged the joint?"

Nailed it.

This is magic.

OMG! I'll never buy another of her books!

But wait! I never bought any anyway!
So even now you don't have the balls to call out yet another example of deplorable behavior?

Nailed it.

This is magic.

That was nothing even close to a shove. As far as who does he think he is? He's the leader of the country that is footing the security costs for these candy ass European twats.

I love it and that's exactly why I voted for him. Of course we're front row and center. We're the ones doing all the work. You want center stage then step the hell up. Until then piss off.

Forum List

Back