I've Stopped Doing OPs....

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
Certain parties (you know who you are) enjoy "merging" them with older and ignored threads or tossing them into Badlands. So I've concluded the talent and effort I put into an OP (sure 200 hit wonders) is no longer appreciated. I suggest those who've followed my wondrous take on the news complain bitterly until this unseemly practice is stopped and I am once again free to savagely mock progressives as only I can.
wink_zpsfc4db12c.png

TomHorn
-stymied-

I didn't notice a thing; sounds like the usual self-serving dilusions of grandeur Tom always blathers on about.

Certain parties (you know who you are) enjoy "merging" them with older and ignored threads or tossing them into Badlands. So I've concluded the talent and effort I put into an OP (sure 200 hit wonders) is no longer appreciated. I suggest those who've followed my wondrous take on the news complain bitterly until this unseemly practice is stopped and I am once again free to savagely mock progressives as only I can.
wink_zpsfc4db12c.png

TomHorn
-stymied-
I understand your position. I limit my OPs since the libtards can seldom come up with "meaningful" response. If they do respond, a simple GFY usually suffices.

wink_zpsfc4db12c.png

TomHorn
-stymied-

It's a conspiracy I tell ya

Stick with my grandfather, Deltex...he simply doesn't care

Del is your grandpappy? well, dog my cat. My pap was a Texan and so was his sister.....she used to rob gas stations back in the 30's....I'd tell ya more about it but I quit OPing. :dunno:

Stick with my grandfather, Deltex...he simply doesn't care

Del is your grandpappy? well, dog my cat. My pap was a Texan and so was his sister.....she used to rob gas stations back in the 30's....I'd tell ya more about it but I quit OPing. :dunno:

Indeed he is, my husband hails from the Great State of Texas also...Lubbock way. Your pap's sister and I would have gotten along famously

wink_zpsfc4db12c.png

TomHorn
-stymied-
Well, you had already stopped posting OPs about college football. Something about having people disagree with you (with facts) sent you into a whining fit. But I guess you were different in the political side of things.

This is an important thread from an important USMB member. I think we should all lobby the mods to stop fucking with Tom's awesome threads. Who's With Me???!!!!!!

Forum List

Back