The pages don't fully load

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
It's been happening for about two weeks now. I mainly visit this site on my phone, and I use safari, but have tried with other browsers as well and it's the same result. The thing that sucks about this is the active posts link hardly ever loads. What gives? I know others are experiencing the same thing.

It's been happening for about two weeks now. I mainly visit this site on my phone, and I use safari, but have tried with other browsers as well and it's the same result. The thing that sucks about this is the active posts link hardly ever loads. What gives? I know others are experiencing the same thing.

Do you have an ad blocker installed?

Nah. I don't get a lot of adds or pop ups on safari, so I just use that.

Do you get ads here because the ads will really slow you down because there are so many of them and some of them load slowly.

Do you get ads here because the ads will really slow you down because there are so many of them and some of them load slowly.

I really don't get a lot of adds. I got more adds when I used chrome. Ive used add blocker in the past, so I know they're great at taking away the adds, I just never really liked the browser.

The funny thing is the pages are loading perfectly now.

Forum List

Back