I've purged my ignore list

TemplarKormac

Political Atheist
Mar 30, 2013
The Land of Sanctuary
And I don't plan on using it unless as a last resort. Shouldn't have been using it to begin with. All who have been ignored have been unignored. I feel like I should listen to all points of view. ALL. No matter how outrageous they may sound to me.

That is all.

And I don't plan on using it unless as a last resort. Shouldn't have been using it to begin with. All who have been ignored have been unignored. I feel like I should listen to all points of view. ALL. No matter how outrageous they may sound to me.

That is all.

Good for you...I keep mine only because it keeps me from wading though useless B.S. to find the good stuff.

That is all.
Was I ever on it?

Guno
ShootsSpeeders
JR

So many..so little time to name them all. :lol:
Oh, you're such a nice person Gracie.

If I didn't have those turds around, who would I blow off steam to flame and not feel guilty about it afterwards? :oops:

(But actually, I do. I don't really know who they are.)
tumblr_m0s289jQRI1qbbjkio1_r1_500.gif

Besides, the best threads are the ones where someone like Guno and ShootsSpeeders or Tank actually get into it. Naturally, they've been here so long now, they ignore each other but. . .

But you never know. When some new member moves in, like say, Cultsmasher, and he runs across Guno. Sit back and :popcorn:

It's negative yes, but instructional. How do we, as a nation, learn to build love, if we don't seek to understand fear and hate?

For instance, right now, as we speak, leftists are lambasting Trump with such vitriolic HATE when ever it comes out that he has aligned himself with some white nationalist. Yeah, that's pretty disgusting and hard to disagree with.

Yet during the whole reign of the Obama administration, my research has revealed that the justice department has been in leagues with Black nationalists and the NBPP. It makes me scratch my head and see such a disconnect. I wonder if people are thinking, or just letting themselves be brainwashed by the hate and division in the media. :dunno: What really is the difference? How is one guy worse than the other?

Are these poor sots we want to hate really that vile, or is it the informational slop they feed on and the fact that they refuse to communicate and feel empathy the problem?

Do we risk being bigots against the infirm of mind? Is that any less of a character flaw than being racist or misogynist? I think TK is really evolving spiritually.

I have most of the trolls ignored. Most of the racists ignored. I occasionally check ignored posts to see if behavior has changed. Other than that I'm not wasting my time on their drivel. Seriously, I don't give a fuck about the opinions of people like that.

I am pretty good at mental ignore. ;)

I have most of the trolls ignored. Most of the racists ignored. I occasionally check ignored posts to see if behavior has changed. Other than that I'm not wasting my time on their drivel. Seriously, I don't give a fuck about the opinions of people like that.
I feel honored. Besides MDK and Moonglow, whose a bigger troll than I? That last one in the Hillary UFO thread was a good one, eh? :lmao:

Guess you only ignore those who troll you? :eusa_think:

I'll take a pot shot where ever the I'm inspired. We all need to laugh more.

I feel honored. Besides MDK and Moonglow, whose a bigger troll than I? That last one in the Hillary UFO thread was a good one, eh? :lmao:

Guess you only ignore those who troll you? :eusa_think:

I'll take a pot shot where ever the I'm inspired. We all need to laugh more.
Don't flatter yourself

Forum List

Back