I've posted this frequently but NO ONE seems to refute it!

There was no NAZI rally, douchebag.
So this guy brought the wrong flag?

Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg

Yes there was. They had torches and everything. Check out the Vice documentary on it. They follow the rally leader though-out the entire day. You can hear it from the horses mouth and not from a media personality
I thought you were talking about JAN 6. Yeah, some Nazis staged their own rally. Republicans couldn't stop them from doing that.

Nothing to refute

Trump received so much negative coverage because he deserved it.

It is like complaining that the Class Bully gets more detention than the honor student.

So this guy brought the wrong flag?

Charlottesville_%27Unite_the_Right%27_Rally_%2835780274914%29_crop.jpg
I was talking about JAN 6, not Charlottesville. There were some NAZI's at the latter, but it wasn't a "NAZI" rally.

Of course, commie douchebags like you are trying to paint everyone there as a NAZI.

Nothing to refute

Trump received so much negative coverage because he deserved it.

It is like complaining that the Class Bully gets more detention than the honor student.
Wrong, douchebag. He deserved it as much as Obama deserved the Nobel Prize.

Wrong, douchebag. He deserved it as much as Obama deserved the Nobel Prize.
Obama earned a Nobel for being our first black President

Trump earned disdain for trying to overturn a lawful election

I was talking about JAN 6, not Charlottesville. There were some NAZI's at the latter, but it wasn't a "NAZI" rally.

Of course, commie douchebags like you are trying to paint everyone there as a NAZI.

Tell us again how some of them are good people

The Charlottesville protest was the racist rally. It was a two day event. The first day was the nighttime march with torches to the statue. The second day was a daytime protest where counter-protestors showed up against them.
Yeah it was ugly stuff… and I’d bet that Trump paid attention for all of 3 minutes to what was going on and then spoke off the cuff when questioned about it like he always does. Point is we are talking about his comments and though ignorant and political and careless he was quite clear that he was referring to statue protestors and not white suprematists. Even if there were zero statue protestors actually there he is still clear about what he is referring to.

“You had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group … There were people in that rally — and I looked the night before — if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people — neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them. But you had a lot of people in that group that were there to innocently protest, and very legally protest.”

I thought you were talking about JAN 6. Yeah, some Nazis staged their own rally. Republicans couldn't stop them from doing that.
Haha, you don’t think those in charolettesville who staged the Unite the Right rally were Trump voting republicans?! You're right they were probably Dems who voted for Hillary

No one but a fucking moron was talking about 1/6. And I didn't call it a Nazi rally. I called it a racist rally. Though it did include some neo-nazis.

Yeah it was ugly stuff… and I’d bet that Trump paid attention for all of 3 minutes to what was going on and then spoke off the cuff when questioned about it like he always does. Point is we are talking about his comments and though ignorant and political and careless he was quite clear that he was referring to statue protestors and not white suprematists. Even if there were zero statue protestors actually there he is still clear about what he is referring to.

“You had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides. You had people in that group … There were people in that rally — and I looked the night before — if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people — neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them. But you had a lot of people in that group that were there to innocently protest, and very legally protest.”
That was actually what he said 3 days after he took heat for saying, "we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides." But regardless, I disagree with you. It doesn't matter if he meant others than the racists since there is no evidence of there being anybody but racists there on the right. It was designed to be a racist rally. Saying there were "very fine people" on a side with no very fine people only served to embolden the racists who took that to mean them.

That was actually what he said 3 days after he took heat for saying, "we condemn in the strongest possible terms this egregious display of hatred, bigotry and violence on many sides, on many sides." But regardless, I disagree with you. It doesn't matter if he meant others than the racists since there is no evidence of there being anybody but racists there on the right. It was designed to be a racist rally. Saying there were "very fine people" on a side with no very fine people only served to embolden the racists who took that to mean them.
I agree that is what the statement did… I clearly said I think it was a stupid statement. I’m just saying that we need to be honest and accurate regarding what he was talking about. As soon as his statement is mischaracterized the fake news train gets fuel. There is no point in doing that

Forum List

Back