I've had an epiphany

Really? I don't think you have looked hard enough. Mine doesn't and neither does my wife's, and she works for Hilton.

I'll ask some friends when I see them.
I would ask, again, with what insurance company do you have your health insurance. Aetna? Blue Cross? HealthNow?

I cannot tell you without revealing more information about my private life than I care to. It may not be a potential problem where you are concerned but there are people here on this board who I don't want to have access to my personal info.
Yeah, not sure how the name of an insurance company translates to "personal info", and considering that I have researched all of the major insurance companies before choosing my own, I find it highly unlikely that any reliable insurance company does not cover elective services.

Wow! You can't imagine how an insurance company could give info on a person but you claim to know I'm lying because you haven't found one? Selective intelligence I guess. You don't have to believe me, hell, not believing the truth is the hallmark of pro-abortionists everywhere so that's no surprise.
You're adorable. And the hallmark of fanatics is to make shit up to give their bullshit credence. So, yeah. It seems unlikely that you have found the one insurance company in existence that doesn't ever cover any portion of elective surgery.

Did I mention that it doesn’t matter what you believe? Oh yeah I did. You don’t matter.

Forum List

Back