I've finally found my shotgun!

That Kel Tec is a nice design.. But, the quality of Kel Tec is not up to par..
You may want to keep looking.

Old school thinking, haven't been around the firearms market for a while, have ya.
Kel-tec isn't the low quality junk it used to be.

Old school thinking, haven't been around the firearms market for a while, have ya.

I have been away for a while.. I have what I need, at least for now. a dealer near me sells kel Tec I'll stop in to see if he has that model.
Are they still made in China?

I have been away for a while.. I have what I need, at least for now. a dealer near me sells kel Tec I'll stop in to see if he has that model.

:eusa_eh: Kel-tecs are made in Florida, always have been.

:eusa_eh: Kel-tecs are made in Florida, always have been.

I think Florida is just the importer. Lets both look into it. If that's US made and now up to standard I may be a buyer. too. Cool Gun.

The Kel-tec KSG (Bull-pump)

Kel-Tec KSG 14 + 1 Pump Bull-Pup Tactical Shotgun

Kel-Tec_KSG_Shotgun_Oleg_Volk_1.jpg

:eusa_drool:
Tactical piece of shit. Set my alarm off and I'll introduce you to a Mossberg 500 marine.

You know Jews created the Mossberg. Doesn't that mean you need to give it back? You can't accept anything from those dirty Jews!

Baddest gun in the world!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4ebtj1jR7c]‪AA-12. World's deadliest shotgun!‬‏ - YouTube[/ame]

I want one! But $880? Shouldn't you get an old East European knock-off for $112.82 instead?
A little steep for my blood too, but good pump shotgun is a great, all around weapon for both hunting and home defense.

I'm a bit old school with a Mossberg 500 in camo with sling and the plug removed even though I only keep 3 rounds in the magazine to save the spring. Besides, the sound of me working the action is sure to send most punks running.

If you want the best combat shotgun going buy one from Will Hayden (shown on Sons of Guns)

ONe of my friends works at a local range and through him I get the best stuff Will makes

Like this
AK Type Shotguns

for pure speed though, I have a couple Benelli M-1s

I've been shooting shotguns for 40 years. was a world class ISU skeet shooter. The Red Jacket jobs are about as good as they get

for competition I shoot a Beretta 391 in Sporting clays (gas gun). I Beretta 682 with Briley's best tubes in American Skeet, a K-80 Olympic Skeet in ISU skeet, and Remington 3200 in Olympic Trap.

Forum List

Back