Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2009
Duke City
The Kel-tec KSG (Bull-pump)

Kel-Tec KSG 14 + 1 Pump Bull-Pup Tactical Shotgun

Kel-Tec_KSG_Shotgun_Oleg_Volk_1.jpg

:eusa_drool:

Granny says keep it close at hand...

... never know when dem Hispexican drug cartels gonna bring their war up here.
:cool:

Well worth the money. I mean you never know when 25 people will break into your house.

(and before you start, I have a remington pump with a hand grip myself...but come on..overkill?)

Well worth the money. I mean you never know when 25 people will break into your house.

(and before you start, I have a remington pump with a hand grip myself...but come on..overkill?)
reminds me of the old Robin Williams joke about out of control gun ownership.

"I built this cruise missile to stop those damn kids from playing ZZ Top!"

After you're done..........
Home defense and hunting are the only two viable reasons for owning and 'collecting' firearms? :eusa_eh:

If you needs sights to fire that thing, the bad guys are too far away to mess with anyhow.
BTW- sweet. :thup:

14 rounds in two tubes under the barrel. load one side with buck for close proximity breach and the other side with slug for longer range encounters. Use the thumb switch to select which you want to use.

If you needs sights to fire that thing, the bad guys are too far away to mess with anyhow.

14 rounds in two tubes under the barrel. load one side with buck for close proximity breach and the other side with slug for longer range encounters. Use the thumb switch to select which you want to use.
If you think you'll need 14 just buy a single shot Savage and put it in your mouth and drop the hammer.
Get yourself a stainless pump with a fiber stock and knock off the bullshit. You can get the barrel with sights, a full choke, whatever you want.Buy 3 barrels.
That thing you "want" is a piece of shit.Designed for murkinz.
I worked at the Colt custom shop.
Mossberg 500 marine is what you need. I'ts a fine piece , at a good price, and the Nazis won't look at you as some kind of lunatic.That piece of shit will land you on a "terrah list"
Understand ?
It aint the "land of duh free"> They just told you that. Look like a hunter.

Last edited:

Overkill beats the shit out of underkill every time
At that point just get a belt feeder.
Like the bed made out of Guanacaste wood ?:cool:

Attachments

• $M60_assembled_with_box.jpg
    $M60_assembled_with_box.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 88

If you think you'll need 14 just by a single shot Savage and put it in your mouth and drop the hammer.
Get yourself a stainless pump with a fiber stock and knock off the bullshit. You can get the barrel with sights, a full choke, whatever you want.Buy 3 barrels.
That thing you "want" is a piece of shit.Designed for murkinz.
I worked at the Colt custom shop.
Mossberg 500 marine is what you need. I'ts a fine piece , at a good price, and the Nazis won't look at you as some kind of lunatic.That piece of shit will land you on a "terrah list"
Understand ?
It aint the "land of duh free"> They just told you that. Look like a hunter.
I already cling to God and my guns, so I suppose I am on someone's list. That said, I think it's damned cool and if I expected more than 10 intruders, I might buy one. I have a Marlin 500 (6 rounds) a Remington auto loader (6 more) A Browning auto (another 5) and 2 Winchester doubles if I need to throw around some shot. The Marlin and Remington have scopes mounted and I can hit a 3" circle at 100 yards with either.

Forum List

Back