I've finally found my shotgun!

If you needs sights to fire that thing, the bad guys are too far away to mess with anyhow.
BTW- sweet. :thup:

14 rounds in two tubes under the barrel. load one side with buck for close proximity breach and the other side with slug for longer range encounters. Use the thumb switch to select which you want to use.
If you think you'll need 14 just buy a single shot Savage and put it in your mouth and drop the hammer.
Get yourself a stainless pump with a fiber stock and knock off the bullshit. You can get the barrel with sights, a full choke, whatever you want.Buy 3 barrels.
That thing you "want" is a piece of shit.Designed for murkinz.
I worked at the Colt custom shop.
Mossberg 500 marine is what you need. I'ts a fine piece , at a good price, and the Nazis won't look at you as some kind of lunatic.That piece of shit will land you on a "terrah list"
Understand ?
It aint the "land of duh free"> They just told you that. Look like a hunter.

Yeah, whatever.
And to think you were supposedly giving some other meathead grief about his ego. Definitivamente no hay suficiente espacio en tu casa para ambos egos.
Acabo de decir.
icon14.gif

If you needs sights to fire that thing, the bad guys are too far away to mess with anyhow.

14 rounds in two tubes under the barrel. load one side with buck for close proximity breach and the other side with slug for longer range encounters. Use the thumb switch to select which you want to use.
If you think you'll need 14 just buy a single shot Savage and put it in your mouth and drop the hammer.
Get yourself a stainless pump with a fiber stock and knock off the bullshit. You can get the barrel with sights, a full choke, whatever you want.Buy 3 barrels.
That thing you "want" is a piece of shit.Designed for murkinz.
I worked at the Colt custom shop.
Mossberg 500 marine is what you need. I'ts a fine piece , at a good price, and the Nazis won't look at you as some kind of lunatic.That piece of shit will land you on a "terrah list"
Understand ?
It aint the "land of duh free"> They just told you that. Look like a hunter.

I believe this is the most verbose yet coherent string of sentences I've ever seen you post.

It is darn near a perfect "militia" weapon.

This contraption is the archery equivalent of that shotgun in terms of commercial redundancy. Believe it or not, that's a bow.

landing_bow_carbon_element.jpg

And it does nothing this one doesn't do just as well -- maybe better.

landing_bow_horizon.jpg

Bottom line: it's not the song, it's the singer that makes it happen.

This contraption is the archery equivalent of that shotgun in terms of commercial redundancy. Believe it or not, that's a bow.

landing_bow_carbon_element.jpg

And it does nothing this one doesn't do just as well -- maybe better.

landing_bow_horizon.jpg

Bottom line: it's not the song, it's the singer that makes it happen.
That's a beautiful compound re-curve. I remember when they first came out with compounds for the broad commercial use back in the early 1980's. They were so damn cool. Nowadays, when I was last at the range a few years back, I'm seeing all sorts of contraptions that make archery so much better. The sights are scary accurate glow in the dark things, the quick release triggers for drawing the string back so you don't throw them off with your fingers. Just incredible.

You're right, that basic re-curve bow does what the other one does... basically. The other one just does it far far better.

Well worth the money. I mean you never know when 25 people will break into your house.

(and before you start, I have a remington pump with a hand grip myself...but come on..overkill?)

i like my mossberg 500

DSC01116.jpg

but if i really want to take on a crowd i'll use the HK or the AR

DSC01117.jpg

DSC01110.jpg

spoonman said:

Just remember:

"There is no problem that cannot be solved with the proper application of high explosives."

For crowds, I recommend a Mark-19 fully automatic grenade launcher: vehicle mounted. ;)

spoonman said:

Just remember:

"There is no problem that cannot be solved with the proper application of high explosives."

For crowds, I recommend a Mark-19 fully automatic grenade launcher: vehicle mounted. ;)

AC130U Hercules Spooky.......... Serious crowd control........ :eusa_whistle:

Hell, I still have an Ithica M37.

Thats what you comment on? Wow.

(Oh and that was Ice-T's wife. Damn she was hot).
Yeah? So?
Of course she's hot, so are lots of women. Ya want I should pound my pud and spew jisum all over my keyboard and screen while looking at that picture? I don't think so.
Uh, ewwwww.
Well worth the money. I mean you never know when 25 people will break into your house.

(and before you start, I have a remington pump with a hand grip myself...but come on..overkill?)

i like my mossberg 500

DSC01116.jpg

DSC01117.jpg

DSC01110.jpg

Is your penis actually inverted its so small? :eusa_whistle:

Thats what you comment on? Wow.

(Oh and that was Ice-T's wife. Damn she was hot).
Yeah? So?
Of course she's hot, so are lots of women. Ya want I should pound my pud and spew jisum all over my keyboard and screen while looking at that picture? I don't think so.
Uh, ewwwww.

i like my mossberg 500

DSC01116.jpg

DSC01117.jpg

DSC01110.jpg

Is your penis actually inverted its so small? :eusa_whistle:
not even in cold water :lol:

Forum List

Back