I've decided to convert and join the OWS. Who is with me?

and where the F' did you serve your time more than anyone else???????
Relevance?
(you couldn't have done it, let's put it that way)

Forget the military analogy for a bit.
Let's say, 'when you've worked for a company for any number of years you can criticize how they conduct business'.
Better?

I can't believe ya'll are mocking someone for serving in the military and comparing them to receiving some sort of government handout.
Regardless of where the revenue came from it was earned.
Unless you wish to abolish our DOD, get the fuck over it.

Well maybe the DOD has had too much power for too many years. Why the F' have we been involved in wars all over the planet that had little relevance to us. The only justified war since the Revolution was going into Afghanistan and kicking the Taliban out. You got any justifcation for any in between other than corporate interests?

Correction.

Something else we agree on

Thanks Foxy, but I am going to have to pass - I like sleeping in my bed, bathing at least once daily, and you'll never find me shitting and pissing in the streets, or in a park, like a wild animal. Best of luck with your new life as a loser.

:lol:

Ame®icano;4242110 said:
I don't see point discussing about OWS, bunch of wackos may get idea they're somehow important.

and you are more important how? They at least make the news. Haven't heard anything about you lately.

Thanks Foxy, but I am going to have to pass - I like sleeping in my bed, bathing at least once daily, and you'll never find me shitting and pissing in the streets, or in a park, like a wild animal. Best of luck with your new life as a loser.

I suggest NYC spray them with patchouli oil, in the spirit of retro style and because NTC is a style leader.

(I have fond memories or your discussing patchouli oil a several years back.)

Ah well. One must give up something in order to be principled and courageous I guess, so I'll just have to give up a bathed and sweet smelling Zander. But I guess having convictions are worth being a loser even if you don't have a clue what your convictions are. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-0lAhnoDlU&ob=av3n]Aerosmith - Eat The Rich - YouTube[/ame]

Ame®icano;4242110 said:
I don't see point discussing about OWS, bunch of wackos may get idea they're somehow important.

and you are more important how? They at least make the news. Haven't heard anything about you lately.

You judge a persons worth by if they make the news? Damn I must be fantastic.....

I made the front page.................................

SeniorNews.jpg

Nor sure if you're serious or joking, but I don't see the Federal Reserve listed and they're at the heart of America's enemies. Plus, open borders is a non-starter for me.

OccupyWallSt.org is the unofficial de facto online resource for the ongoing protests happening on Wall Street.

source

For whom do they speak? Only themselves

By whose authority do they speak? Only their own.

Got it?

This might have something to do with the mission of the OWS.

The ration for CEO to Average Worker pay in:

Japan=11:1
Germany=12:1
France=15:1
Italy=20:1
Canda:20:1
South America=21:1
Britian= 22:1
Mexico=47:1
Venezula=50:1
USA=475:1

(August 2011)

Source?

And.... if you don't like our Republic, feel free to move. We promise not to give a shit. Don't write. Don't call. We won't care.

Leave.

haha, the phony twat asking for a source.

Sources are difficult to come by as there seems to be a great deal of confusion re who these people are--originally a college group?--and nobody seems to know what they want. Even the disclaimer at the website where I got the 'spoof' list I posted says the group has made no specific demands.

If they have no specific demands, what the heck are they protesting????????

And as copy cat protests, all also seemingly clueless about what they are actually protesting, gather momentum across, the country, Vice President Biden gets it wrong per usual:

Vice President Joe Biden said the movement was similar to the political right’s tea party movement two years ago. He said they were both driven by middle-class frustration with government bailouts of corporate America.

“What is the core of that protest, and why is it increasing in terms of the people its attracting? The core is that the bargain has been breached with the American people. The core is that the American people do not think the system is fair or on the level," Biden said at forum sponsored by the Atlantic magazine and the Aspen Institute at the Newseum in Washington, according to the L.A. Times.

President Obama on Thursday blames Bush and/or the Republicans?

"I think it expresses the frustrations the American people feel, that we had the biggest financial crisis since the Great Depression, huge collateral damage all throughout the country ... and yet you're still seeing some of the same folks who acted irresponsibly trying to fight efforts to crack down on the abusive practices that got us into this in the first place.”
http://www.christianpost.com/news/t...ers-who-are-they-and-what-do-they-want-57509/

But never mind that. As we all seem to be in agreement that the protesters at least philosophically have no problem with that list, let's go for it. I am salivating over the idea of having everything free and being able to relax and just be taken care of in royal fashion. And hey, if they can do that for me, why not everybody else? Take down the fence, open the harbors, make room at the airports and everybody come, no questions asked. Free money for everybody.

Maybe we need to build a new mint to keep up?

"Admin note: This is not an official list of demands. This is a forum post submitted by a single user and hyped by irresponsible news/commentary agencies like Fox News and Mises.org. This content was not published by the OccupyWallSt.org collective, nor was it ever proposed or agreed to on a consensus basis with the NYC General Assembly. There is NO official list of demands."

Where were you when the TEA Parties were protesting those really responsible for your ills? Huh? Where?

Ha! And who might that be? What do the [snicker] 'TEA party' protesters know that the rest of us don't?

On the contrary, they seem to worship those really responsible for our ills!

They 'seem' to? Depends on where you get your 'facts'. If it's from the media, then, yea... it would 'seem' that way. But the media is fully of bullshit about the TEA parties.

Who did the TEA Parties target in their protests.... Washington. Who allowed Wall St to drag the economy down for profit? Washington. Made the connection yet?

Sources are difficult to come by as there seems to be a great deal of confusion re who these people are--originally a college group?--and nobody seems to know what they want. Even the disclaimer at the website where I got the 'spoof' list I posted says the group has made no specific demands.

If they have no specific demands, what the heck are they protesting????????

And as copy cat protests, all also seemingly clueless about what they are actually protesting, gather momentum across, the country, Vice President Biden gets it wrong per usual:

Vice President Joe Biden said the movement was similar to the political right’s tea party movement two years ago. He said they were both driven by middle-class frustration with government bailouts of corporate America.

“What is the core of that protest, and why is it increasing in terms of the people its attracting? The core is that the bargain has been breached with the American people. The core is that the American people do not think the system is fair or on the level," Biden said at forum sponsored by the Atlantic magazine and the Aspen Institute at the Newseum in Washington, according to the L.A. Times.

President Obama on Thursday blames Bush and/or the Republicans?

"I think it expresses the frustrations the American people feel, that we had the biggest financial crisis since the Great Depression, huge collateral damage all throughout the country ... and yet you're still seeing some of the same folks who acted irresponsibly trying to fight efforts to crack down on the abusive practices that got us into this in the first place.”
The Wall Street Occupiers: Who Are They and What Do They Want?, Christian News

But never mind that. As we all seem to be in agreement that the protesters at least philosophically have no problem with that list, let's go for it. I am salivating over the idea of having everything free and being able to relax and just be taken care of in royal fashion. And hey, if they can do that for me, why not everybody else? Take down the fence, open the harbors, make room at the airports and everybody come, no questions asked. Free money for everybody.

Maybe we need to build a new mint to keep up?

Yeah, why don't they just fabricate a one million dollar gold coin for each one of us and forget about it!!

million_gold_coin.jpg

This might have something to do with the mission of the OWS.

The ration for CEO to Average Worker pay in:

Japan=11:1
Germany=12:1
France=15:1
Italy=20:1
Canda:20:1
South America=21:1
Britian= 22:1
Mexico=47:1
Venezula=50:1
USA=475:1

(August 2011)

Source?

And.... if you don't like our Republic, feel free to move. We promise not to give a shit. Don't write. Don't call. We won't care.

Leave.

haha, the phony twat asking for a source.

Yea.... logic dictates that a source be provided for statistical information.

ha ha.... the moronic ranting of a fool. You should focus less on your irrational 'hatred' of me and worry more about not looking like a fucking moron.

I ALMOST decided to join you and convert to the OWS movement.

But then.....I remembered something: I have a job, don't smoke weed, and have muscle mass. Thus, I wouldn't fit in.

I would join, but I like our Constitution too much.

Also, when I borrow something from someone, I make sure I pay them back. I don't expect them just to surrender their property simply because I made a bad decision. I'm funny that way.

Last edited:
"Admin note: This is not an official list of demands. This is a forum post submitted by a single user and hyped by irresponsible news/commentary agencies like Fox News and Mises.org. This content was not published by the OccupyWallSt.org collective, nor was it ever proposed or agreed to on a consensus basis with the NYC General Assembly. There is NO official list of demands."

Did you say "collective" ooooops!

Forum List

Back