I've decided to convert and join the OWS. Who is with me?

Actually this whole thing is amusing. Seeing the politicians in Washington fall all over themselves. When the Tea party demonstrations started the Demos painted them as zealots and tried to marginalize them. Now a populous uprising comes up and the Tea party calls them dangerous and anti-American.

I guess having public demonstrations is bad unless they are in your camp. America was born from public demonstrations. Would the citizens who formed the crowd in Boston on March 5, 1770 be viewed today as patriots or criminals? I daresay many do not even know what happened that day but it was the people voicing their displeasure with the way things were going.

Last edited:
How can anyone be so unamerica to join OWS?

EVERYONE just knows that whatever is good for Wall Street is good for America.
We have ALL known that since Reagan and the Contract on America.
The recent finiancial meltdown proved that.

OWS must be doing something right when Ann Coulter calls them Nazis and wing-nuts are scared of them. Just to be clear: To the wing-nut mind, Tea Party = Freedom-loving patriots, OWS = UnAmerican Nazis. Glad you guys are so consistent.

I swear some of you people have no sense of humor and no clue what this thread is about. Okay, okay, I got pulled off the rails too, but how about we deal with the OP in the spirit it was intended?

Which of those proposals do you like? One? Two? All of them? None of them? Once you commit, we can assign you to the appropriate group.

"Admin note: This is not an official list of demands. This is a forum post submitted by a single user and hyped by irresponsible news/commentary agencies like Fox News and Mises.org. This content was not published by the OccupyWallSt.org collective, nor was it ever proposed or agreed to on a consensus basis with the NYC General Assembly. There is NO official list of demands."

Where were you when the TEA Parties were protesting those really responsible for your ills? Huh? Where?

Ha! And who might that be? What do the [snicker] 'TEA party' protesters know that the rest of us don't?

On the contrary, they seem to worship those really responsible for our ills!

Oh and what the F is OWS anyway and and am I wasting valuable energy even to ask?

OWS

OUT of WORK SISSYS

This from a guy who collected a lifetime's worth of wages from the taxpayer, and now comes on here and rants against the government 24/7. :rolleyes:

When you've served your time defending the constitution you earn the right to speak out against those that would shred it if given half the chance.
:eusa_hand:

OWS

OUT of WORK SISSYS

This from a guy who collected a lifetime's worth of wages from the taxpayer, and now comes on here and rants against the government 24/7. :rolleyes:

When you've served your time defending the constitution you earn the right to speak out against those that would shred it if given half the chance.

and where the F' did you serve your time more than anyone else???????

OWS

OUT of WORK SISSYS

Yes, yes we know, boogeyman's trying to shred the Constitution. Nobody said he didn't have the right, just pointing out the irony.

Of course he's got the right to mock people who can't find work. I've got the right to mock handicapped people. Doesn't mean I should.

Oh and what the F is OWS anyway and and am I wasting valuable energy even to ask?

OWS

OUT of WORK SISSYS

Are you among them? Oh, and what the helll is SISSYS. Is that another convenient label system?

Negging me a whole -9 made your question a waste of both our times. Turn on the fucking news dumb ass and you would know that OWS is the occupy wall street wackos.
But you probably should ask your mommy if you are permitted to watch grown up stations yet. What in the world did you think this entire thread was about? Go play in traffic.

Relevance?
(you couldn't have done it, let's put it that way)

Forget the military analogy for a bit.
Let's say, 'when you've worked for a company for any number of years you can criticize how they conduct business'.
Better?

I can't believe ya'll are mocking someone for serving in the military and comparing them to receiving some sort of government handout.
Regardless of where the revenue came from it was earned.
Unless you wish to abolish our DOD, get the fuck over it.

Relevance?
(you couldn't have done it, let's put it that way)

Forget the military analogy for a bit.
Let's say, 'when you've worked for a company for any number of years you can criticize how they conduct business'.
Better?

I can't believe ya'll are mocking someone for serving in the military and comparing them to receiving some sort of government handout.
Regardless of where the revenue came from it was earned.
Unless you wish to abolish our DOD, get the fuck over it.

Well maybe the DOD has had too much power for too many years. Why the F' have we been involved in wars all over the planet that had little relevance to us. The only justified war since the Revolution was going into Afghanistan and kicking the Taliban out. You got any justifcation for any in between other than corporate interests?

Forum List

Back