I've Caught Alotta Crap About This Over The Last Twenty Years...

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
but I've been hot for Hillary ever since she arrived on the national scene...

and, back 20 years ago, the chatter amongst the on-line denizens was about Hillary being the first First Lady they considered fuckable...

yeah sure, the past 20 years haven't been kind to her...

but I'd still love nothing more than to make Hillary my sex slave and fuck her brains out several times a day... :)

and, back 20 years ago, the chatter amongst the on-line denizens was about Hillary being the first First Lady they considered fuckable...

but I'd still love nothing more than to make Hillary my sex slave and fuck her brains out several times a day... :)

Charles Krauthammer probably gives you a hard-on.

But can she field dress a moose like a real women can? :D

Hillary came in after Barbara Bush

Anyone would be fuckable after that

the more you men trash females for not going all kardasian in response to being over fourty the fewer fucks you will recieve in life.

Hillary came in after Barbara Bush

Anyone would be fuckable after that

'fore Hillary came along, the only First Lady who seemed remotely fuckable to me was Rosalyn Carter...

Forum List

Back