I've Been Watching The Games For 3 Days And NBC Hasn't Shown One Medal Ceremony

Who is that Brit they have hosting daytime coverage

An American is not available?
I think she was born there....but I see alot of this.
I think it's sort of a love for other countries.
Most of our movies have foreigners starring in them.
Thor, Superman, and other's are either Australians or Brits.

I remember a conservative comedian from Ireland was asked to give a speech in a major university and as long as he was giving them conservative ideology in a foreign accent, the American students loved it.

I remember a conservative comedian from Ireland was asked to give a speech in a major university and as long as he was giving them conservative ideology in a foreign accent, the American students loved it.
She has a heavy British accent

Distracting

She has a heavy British accent

Distracting
Doesn't bother me.
As long as it's not some Dolly Parton type twanging out what passes for English.

The info I've seen says the medals are on something called The Olympic Channel which I can't find anywhere.

My son has a good friend that is in Korea now. They served in the Army together and are staying in touch. The guy attended the opening ceremonies. He emailed my son the next day and said that when the American team came into the stadium the Koreans cheered them louder than any other team other their own team. He said it was quite a tribute.

If you would have watched the NBC show they never showed the crowed cheering for the Americans.

They only briefly showed Pence but several times showed the NORK bitch.

The info I've seen says the medals are on something called The Olympic Channel which I can't find anywhere.
I can find it but I can`t see it. Last year it was called Universal and they had a good many winter sports that I enjoyed. The same slot is now the Olympic channel and I`m shut out. Comcast sucks but so does the Dish.

7C89F2FC-FBED-FCA1-91F2484FB330EB06.jpg

Are they not going to show the National Anthem being played once?

Oh, I know....we've only won a Gold and a Silver medal.....that's not enough reason to show it.

image.php

image.php

image.php
image.php
th

image.php

584907438.jpg
I won’t watch one minute of these games. That’s what they are.

Screw any game where it’s always decided by bias judges. Did you like his routine? How gay. It’s all so gay I can’t watch. It’s like the jerry Lewis telethon. The acts are boring.

How many gay guys can sled down the loush? They cram four guys butt to cock.

Then the figure skaters.

Thank god for dvr

Oh, I know....we've only won a Gold and a Silver medal.....that's not enough reason to show it.

image.php

image.php

image.php
image.php
th

image.php

584907438.jpg

Screw any game where it’s always decided by bias judges. Did you like his routine? How gay. It’s all so gay I can’t watch. It’s like the jerry Lewis telethon. The acts are boring.

Then the figure skaters.

Thank god for dvr
That's strange....because male figure-skating has become so gay you might just like it.

image.php

image.php

image.php
image.php
th

image.php

584907438.jpg

Then the figure skaters.

Thank god for dvr
That's strange....because male figure-skating has become so gay you might just like it.
My favorite move is the 69 in the males duet division.

image.php

image.php

image.php
image.php
th

image.php

584907438.jpg

Then the figure skaters.

Thank god for dvr
You are missing out on some great Curling

image.php

image.php

image.php
image.php
th

image.php

584907438.jpg

Then the figure skaters.

Thank god for dvr
Male Figure Skaters have always been gay
Going back to Dick Button

image.php

image.php

image.php
image.php
th

image.php

584907438.jpg

Then the figure skaters.

Thank god for dvr
Adam Rippon who is openly gay literally killed it in the men's free skate. He was unbelievable.....and of course they made sure the Russian beat him by a bit.

image.php

image.php

image.php
image.php
th

image.php

584907438.jpg

Then the figure skaters.

Thank god for dvr
You are missing out on some great Curling
Another game. Not a sport. I’m sure it’s fun but I don’t care.

Here’s how I would watch. If you lose you’re out. So there’s let’s say 50 teams. You play like the NCAA tournament. Win or go home. Too many preliminaries and second chances.

image.php

image.php

image.php
image.php
th

image.php

584907438.jpg

Then the figure skaters.

Thank god for dvr
Adam Rippon who is openly gay literally killed it in the men's free skate. He was unbelievable.....and of course they made sure the Russian beat him by a bit.
Unless you get a metal you’re pissed.

And I don’t like it being judged by corrupt judges.

We all know the olympics are corrupt as fifa

image.php

image.php

image.php
image.php
th

image.php

584907438.jpg

Then the figure skaters.

Thank god for dvr
The gay guy lost! Oh happy day! I guess being gay is not good enough.

What happened to "eat your heart out"? :5_1_12024:

image.php

image.php

image.php
image.php
th

image.php

584907438.jpg

Then the figure skaters.

Thank god for dvr

Taking that into account.....our first Gold went to a 17 year old kid who fell on the first two trips down the hill and nailed it on the final attempt.
It's moments like this that makes it worth watching.

Then the figure skaters.

Thank god for dvr

Taking that into account.....our first Gold went to a 17 year old kid who fell on the first two trips down the hill and nailed it on the final attempt.
It's moments like this that makes it worth watching.
Like Eminem sang “lose yourself in the moment you own it hey yo you’ll never let it go only get ONE shot do not miss your chance”

Not three chances.

Doesn’t this generation give everyone a participation metal?

Forum List

Back